• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Zell/ kag0ma

135 posts in this topic

Posted

I love Zell!! I followed him for a fair while on Instagram, and his former monochromatic aesthetic heavily influenced my current aesthetic. I do have a few issues w/ Wen, but this isn't the thread for that. 

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think this year he was approved for testosterone, which is cool. :alpacawink:

Wen has his own thread, you can add a comment there if you want.

Posted

“they made him believe that Wen used him and was spreading rumors” That’s actually hilarious that they mention this especially because Zell himself was the one who made the callout on Wen and it was Zell who made everyone believe Wen was using him. Also there is absolutley no proof of these people “spreading rumors” seeing as it’s just Zell posting everything publicly. 

And quit deflecting there has only been a couple of people who have misgendered him. 

Posted

“they made him believe that Wen used him and was spreading rumors” That’s actually hilarious that they mention this especially because Zell himself was the one who made the callout on Wen and it was Zell who made everyone believe Wen was using him. Also there is absolutley no proof of these people “spreading rumors” seeing as it’s just Zell posting everything publicly. 

And quit deflecting there has only been a couple of people who have misgendered him. 

note that they never brought up our genuine concerns of his continuous manipulative behaviour and claimed we shit on zell about "the most miniscule things" 

Posted

I love Zell!! I followed him for a fair while on Instagram, and his former monochromatic aesthetic heavily influenced my current aesthetic. I do have a few issues w/ Wen, but this isn't the thread for that. 

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think this year he was approved for testosterone, which is cool. :alpacawink:

Look. It's fine and all that you like him Vanilla, but you may want to read all of the posts before chucking in your two cents about Zell since it kind of derails the thread and after we just dealt with a wk it makes you look like an encore performance. We know about his HRT that's old news that I believe Zell himself brought up when he posted. If you read everything and then want to give your opinion by all means, but right now we're discussing his manipulative behavior and the possibility that he just used a sockpuppet account on the thread. 

Posted

If you want to talk about manilupulative and abusive behaviour, why not talk about how zell sent these islamaphobic messages to someone who I will not name as I actually respect people's privacy.

Capture4.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Don't get me wrong, I'm as critical of Zell as the next person, but I would personally like to hear more context for these messages before believing Zell is "islamaphobic", just because I hear that word misused way too much. I've seen plenty of people who are religious who will use their religion to act as tho they are better than others but will turn around and be a horrible person the next minute. Another type of "virtue signaling", if you will. I don't think there's anything wrong with calling out someone who is being a hypocrite if that's what he's doing. But I could be totally wrong and maybe Zell really is bringing up this person's religion unnecessarily just to be an ass, so if I'm wrong let me know. This is coming from an atheist ex-Christian btw so I have met plenty of people who unfortunately do think they are better than others because they believe they have "the truth", so it's not just something I'm making up as an excuse for Zell's behavior.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, I'm as critical of Zell as the next person, but I would personally like to hear more context for these messages before believing Zell is "islamaphobic", just because I hear that word misused way too much. I've seen plenty of people who are religious who will use their religion to act as tho they are better than others but will turn around and be a horrible person the next minute. Another type of "virtue signaling", if you will. I don't think there's anything wrong with calling out someone who is being a hypocrite if that's what he's doing. But I could be totally wrong and maybe Zell really is bringing up this person's religion unnecessarily just to be an ass, so if I'm wrong let me know. This is coming from an atheist ex-Christian btw so I have met plenty of people who unfortunately do think they are better than others because they believe they have "the truth", so it's not just something I'm making up as an excuse for Zell's behavior.

I'll PM you the blog as I don't want to out the person in question if that's alright. 

Posted

Zell said this during ramadam to be an ass. He is not muslim and knows nothing about the reiligion. He lovelingly through in that last highly offensive arabic word as well despite not knowing the language. All just in efforts to disturb someone during ramadam. 

Posted

Thank you to mod @redbowkiki for the updated thread title! :)

Posted

if youre going to post ‘proof’ at least make sure it says who made it. because ??? that purple text couldve been anyone. 

Posted (edited)

Longtime lurker of pull posts: 

I followed Zell on my first tumblr account, which I deleted within a year due to he and his followers continual messages toward me because I followed someone on his Do Not Follow list, which me bein new to tumblr,  I didn’t really know it was necessary to click all his links prior to following.

And I apologized, because it sucks feeling unsafe, and the messages kept coming for like a week til I deleted. And when I made a new account later I saw my old username was still coming up on his blog, and that the followers now were attacking the person who took the url after I left. 

Edited by Saeien
Better words came to mind upon

Posted (edited)

I followed Zell on my first tumblr account, which I deleted within a year due to he and his followers continual messages toward me because I followed someone on his Do Not Follow list, which me bein new to tumblr,  I didn’t really know it was necessary to click all his links prior to following.

And I apologized, because it sucks feeling unsafe, and the messages kept coming for like a week til I deleted. And when I made a new account later I saw my old username was still coming up on his blog, and that the followers now were attacking the person who took the url after I left. 

That's crazy that people would actually bully another user for following someone just because they didn't like them. Oh man Zell's tumblrina past is becoming clearer lol. Let me guess, Zell was (or is?) the type of person to tell a blog to tag X, Y, and Z triggers on their OWN blog otherwise they'll threaten to unfollow and block them?

Edited by disappointedwitch

Posted

Did Zell specifically state in the past that he's exactly half Japanese and half German? Because I can believe that his mom is half Japanese, thus making Zell part Japanese--right now in his IG it says that he's German/Japanese so he hasn't explicitly said he's half. If someone could provide (semi-recent) screenshots or something that'd be great. 

Posted

Did Zell specifically state in the past that he's exactly half Japanese and half German? Because I can believe that his mom is half Japanese, thus making Zell part Japanese--right now in his IG it says that he's German/Japanese so he hasn't explicitly said he's half. If someone could provide (semi-recent) screenshots or something that'd be great. 

Their comment from the thread: 

but that being said i now am being followed by my mother and my aunt and some other family members that have been very supportive and they are now well aware that i am taking testosterone and ofc they see that i have in my bio half japanese so.. idk why they would allow me to do something like that if i was a fake my mom gets very anxious about online stuff like that

Posted

if youre going to post ‘proof’ at least make sure it says who made it. because ??? that purple text couldve been anyone. 

I already stated that I'm not comfortable posting that publicly since I don't want to get someone involved without their consent - they were sent as änon messages but there is pretty solid proof it was zell. you can pm me and I can show you where those messages came from and further proof it was zell. 

So crazy. He lurked on my friends twitter once and she tweeted something about bullies (literally nothing to do with him) and he sub-tweeted about her saying that she was calling him a bully, it was so bizarre and just made her feel unsafe. Why would he spread so much hate. 

Posted

Not to revive a dead thread, but Zell no longer proclaims their totally true half-Japanese identity in their Twitter bio. Are they finally ready to come clean? Lol

zell10.thumb.PNG.f0f56f50180a44f0e2daaa6