• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Zell/ kag0ma

138 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to revive a dead thread, but Zell no longer proclaims their totally true half-Japanese identity in their Twitter bio. Are they finally ready to come clean? Lol

zell10.thumb.PNG.f0f56f50180a44f0e2daaa6

Have you also noticed Zell's really bad attempt at speaking Japanese? One of his insta photo captions says 会えなくて さびしい それ .... but I'm pretty sure それ  makes no sense in that sentence... and to say 会えなくて さびしい (I feel lonely that we don't see each other) about a hello kitty place in Japan sounds... super wrong. (I'm not very fluent in Japanese but it looks like he google translated this - correct me if I'm wrong)

I know it's not that uncommon to not know your parents native tongue but if his mother was fully Japanese wouldn't he at least know the basics of how to structure a sentence? 

•  

Posted

Not to revive a dead thread, but Zell no longer proclaims their totally true half-Japanese identity in their Twitter bio. Are they finally ready to come clean? Lol

zell10.thumb.PNG.f0f56f50180a44f0e2daaa6

His insta still has the Japanese flag on it, which brings me to another note. Is his family recent German diaspora at all or is he one of those Americans that weirdly cling to their European ethnicity like 5+ generations past despite having zero cultural connection to it? Like never in a million years would I think to put a Scottish or French flag in my bio. 

9BA27C85-557C-4E37-B6E4-2DEAC3C01294.jpeg

Posted (edited)

His insta still has the Japanese flag on it, which brings me to another note. Is his family recent German diaspora at all or is he one of those Americans that weirdly cling to their European ethnicity like 5+ generations past despite having zero cultural connection to it? Like never in a million years would I think to put a Scottish or French flag in my bio. 

I'm not sure, but I think if they wanted to put the Japanese flag in their bio referring to their ethnicity, they'd almost have to put another flag because it's obvious they aren't only Japanese? (if at all?) Like regardless of whether they're lying or not, I'd think people would question them way more if they only said they were Japanese and nothing else. But even then it makes one wonder if they just decided to pick a random European country to put in their bio, since they only seem to post about their (supposed) Japanese side and never anything about the rest of their heritage? Because at least the American people I know, myself included, who describe their ethnicity being from specific countries in Europe, they can tell you which family members are from there. Otherwise if they're uncertain about their heritage, they usually will just say white or generally European since they don't know more specifically than that, since they obviously can't be ethnically American unless they're Native American.

Edited by disappointedwitch
sorry for long response lol