kag0ma

58 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont see why people are so high strung on proving if zell is or isnt any part asian. not to WK here but this thread is getting annoying and to be honest zell has already answered everyones questions. some of you keep pulling up posts from YEARS AGO which i thought we all knew??? was stupid?? and people grow up?? but zell hasnt...done......anything problematic.....and their bf is also....asian and is against weaboos... so again.. you guys are nitpicking. they showed you a pic of their mom, now you all are just bullying at this point. i didnt think thats what pull was about. like i seriously dont know what else you want zell to do?? and you all sitting here assuming all this stuff about them is...weird. 

Posted

I dont see why people are so high strung on proving if zell is or isnt any part asian. not to WK here but this thread is getting annoying and to be honest zell has already answered everyones questions. some of you keep pulling up posts from YEARS AGO which i thought we all knew??? was stupid?? and people grow up?? but zell hasnt...done......anything problematic.....and their bf is also....asian and is against weaboos... so again.. you guys are nitpicking. they showed you a pic of their mom, now you all are just bullying at this point. i didnt think thats what pull was about. like i seriously dont know what else you want zell to do?? and you all sitting here assuming all this stuff about them is...weird. 

Completely agree. A really strange reaction, when zell hasn't really done anything to complain about other than claim to be half asian and trans. When people questioned it, he literally showed proof of both, and then people start questioning whether the baby's even him. It's going a liiiiiiiitle too far.

Posted (edited)

Yall gotta stop with the nitpicking. Some mixed race people will look more POC and some will look more European. I honestly don't think that Zell is lying about his heritage since he's dating Wen who is full Asian, if Zell was lying Wen would of said something about it.

And no I'm WK'ing, I haven't followed Zell is years.

Edited by andraste

Posted

If you saw some of the crazy shit race fakers do to "prove" their asianness you'd see why people are so skeptical. Like kyle chan who posted a pic of his white dad squinting his eyes trying to pass him off as japanese?? Just coming off of that thread makes you see deception everywhere. But honestly because zell seems very nice I'd really just take his word for it, but I really wish he'd explain why he claimed that he had monolids and got double eyelid surgery when he didn't? Like that's really strange to claim and idk if there's any context that could make that make sense. 

Posted (edited)

Completely agree. A really strange reaction, when zell hasn't really done anything to complain about other than claim to be half asian and trans. When people questioned it, he literally showed proof of both, and then people start questioning whether the baby's even him. It's going a liiiiiiiitle too far.

No. We're questioning if his mother is Asian because she looks potentially mixed at the most which would obviously not make Zell half. 

Yall gotta stop with the nitpicking. Some mixed race people will look more POC and some will look more European. I honestly don't think that Zell is lying about his heritage since he's dating Wen who is full Asian, if Zell was lying Wen would of said something about it.

And no I'm WK'ing, I haven't followed Zell is years.

Um sorry to break it to you, but if you've seen the picture of his mum and you have a general idea of what Japanese people look like you can clearly see that that woman is not fully Japanese. Which definitely doesn't make Zell half Japanese.

Also, I've known a massive weeb who always had Asian bfs because for some reason a lot of Asian guys don't even care about stuff like that. Wen being Chinese is not proving anything.

And no this is not nitpicking ffs. Race faking is awful. 

Edited by Gerbil
apparently I did accidentally use her pronouns in one sentence sue me plz

Posted

No. We're questioning if his mother is Asian because she looks potentially mixed at the most which would obviously not make Zell half. 

Um sorry to break it to you, but if you've seen the picture of her mum and you have a general idea of what Japanese people look like you can clearly see that that woman is not fully Japanese. Which definitely doesn't make Zell half Japanese.

Also, I've known a massive weeb who always had Asian bfs because for some reason a lot of Asian guys don't even care about stuff like that. Wen being Chinese is not proving anything.

Like I understand your concerns guys. Truly, I do and maybe this is nitpicking, but I just find it really confusing that Zen took pictures of photos (baby photos at that which maybe I just have bad eyes but could literally be anyone imo). I mean, wouldn't it be easier to end this nonsense by just taking a selfie with his mom instead??? I'm not angry and as far as I can tell Zell seems like one of the nicest people to come in and post in their own PULL thread. I'm just confused in his choice of photo (among the things Gerbil listed about monolids) and I'm trying to understand why he picked that picture of his mother instead of just taking one as she is now. 

Posted

Like I understand your concerns guys. Truly, I do and maybe this is nitpicking, but I just find it really confusing that Zen took pictures of photos (baby photos at that which maybe I just have bad eyes but could literally be anyone imo). I mean, wouldn't it be easier to end this nonsense by just taking a selfie with his mom instead??? I'm not angry and as far as I can tell Zell seems like one of the nicest people to come in and post in their own PULL thread. I'm just confused in his choice of photo (among the things Gerbil listed about monolids) and I'm trying to understand why he picked that picture of his mother instead of just taking one as she is now. 

im pretty sure zell moved to live with wen where thats not an option now. thats probably why. and honestly its not our business to see a private picture of their family regardless. they arent a social media influencer i dont see why they need to prove themselves to anyone esp since they?? havent done anything seriously wrong at all. 

plus the double eyelid thing does sound dumb but omg the amount of dumb shit i said when i was younger.. i personally am giving them a pass. its not that serious. 

Um sorry to break it to you, but if you've seen the picture of her mum and you have a general idea of what Japanese people look like you can clearly see that that woman is not fully Japanese. Which definitely doesn't make Zell half Japanese.

also, now im nitpicking sorry. please use the correct pronouns. zell goes by he/him. and also wen is not a stereotypical ‘asian guy that doesnt care about that stuff’ from what i see from their twitter and insta theyre very politically aware and are completely against weaboos/asianboos. so again it would be very weird for wen to just ignore that since even being compared to kpop idols bother him. 

Posted

But what do you get out of questioning this??? I've known a lot of Japanese people in my lifetime, and no way in hell do they look the same, and it's pretty weird for you to be like "Nope she's not full i know what a Japanese person looks like and that's not it". Zell isn't an influencer or anything, just someone with an ig account and has 0 reason to lie, and shows no other signs of being a weeb. I just don't understand the nitpicking for absolutely no reason, are you that bored?

Posted

also, now im nitpicking sorry. please use the correct pronouns. zell goes by he/him. and also wen is not a stereotypical ‘asian guy that doesnt care about that stuff’ from what i see from their twitter and insta theyre very politically aware and are completely against weaboos/asianboos. so again it would be very weird for wen to just ignore that since even being compared to kpop idols bother him. 

I did use he/him in reference to Zell. I used she in reference to his mother. Also have you ever considered they might be playing of that act to make themselves feel better about being weebs. Like..

But what do you get out of questioning this??? I've known a lot of Japanese people in my lifetime, and no way in hell do they look the same, and it's pretty weird for you to be like "Nope she's not full i know what a Japanese person looks like and that's not it". Zell isn't an influencer or anything, just someone with an ig account and has 0 reason to lie, and shows no other signs of being a weeb. I just don't understand the nitpicking for absolutely no reason, are you that bored?

I am half Japanese. I also know a lot of Japanese people lol. And I can clearly tell that this lady is not a fully Japanese person. So can anyone with eyes. Sure all Asians look different, obviously I know. Also I don't know if you've been reading the General non asians pretending to be asian thread, but the majority of people pretending to be hafu don't have a following.

Besides, you know you're on a gossip forum right? Because that would make you just as bored as me apparently.

Posted (edited)

FTM trans but still predominately dresses female? Tbh it's making a mock of real trans people, who if they felt male on the inside would be trying as hard as possible to get away from looking female. As well as the obvious claiming to be Japanese but is so unbelievable as he looks 100% white.. Typical attention seeker want to be special snowflake.

wow idk who you are but literally there is zero reason to claim he is mocking trans people for dressing 'female' when hes also trans. 
First off there isn't even one way women dress? Or any one way for guys to dress?  So that's just silly.

Second off there is reasons trans people would still wear clothes someone might associate with the gender they got assigned at birth. Like if they weren't out offline. Or if the clothes just still fit better? Or if they just didn't care about what looks feminine to one person and just wear what they find cute or looks nice? Cause well,there are a lot of trans people who fit these kinds of things. 

Third,'real trans people' yeah here is the thing. Unless you can read minds or know this person so well that you know everything about them,you can't claim if they're not a real trans person. If someone identifies as trans. They're a real trans person. They don't need to fit in a box of things you assume about trans people. 

And idk where you get the idea they are fully white?  Also getting double eyelid (aka East Asian blepharoplasty) surgery is actually a thing in Asian countries. About Half of Asians don't even have only one eyelid anyway naturally. So you can't assume double eyelid = non Asian 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

im pretty sure zell moved to live with wen where thats not an option now. thats probably why. and honestly its not our business to see a private picture of their family regardless. they arent a social media influencer i dont see why they need to prove themselves to anyone esp since they?? havent done anything seriously wrong at all. 

plus the double eyelid thing does sound dumb but omg the amount of dumb shit i said when i was younger.. i personally am giving them a pass. its not that serious.  

I see your point on not taking a selfie/photo that day if Zell doesn't live close by his mother, but are you really telling me you believe Zell wouldn't have one more recent photo on his phone of his mother? I don't really see a difference privacy-wise if you're willing to post a photo of your mom why it's somehow more private to post an old photo from when you were a baby. Like nobody wouldn't still be able to recognize her because it's awhile ago? Is that your thinking? The eyelid thing is fair, I have also said my fair amount of absolutely ridiculous shit when I was younger. At this point I'm not really doubting Zell as a whole, in fact I'm inclined to very much believe him considering how he handled himself, I just think photowise it was a bad choice which left us all with some doubts(even if those doubts are probably really not true).:alpacaworry:

Posted

I am half Japanese. I also know a lot of Japanese people lol. And I can clearly tell that this lady is not a fully Japanese person. So can anyone with eyes. Sure all Asians look different, obviously I know. Also I don't know if you've been reading the General non asians pretending to be asian thread, but the majority of people pretending to be hafu don't have a following.

Nope, tbh have never been on that thread, but you're probably right. And you definitely would have met more Japanese people then me, and probably know better. Coming from my own experience though, and after speaking to Zell, I really don't think he would get anything out of lying. 

Besides, you know you're on a gossip forum right? Because that would make you just as bored as me apparently.

Touché.

Posted (edited)

wow idk who you are but literally there is zero reason to claim he is mocking trans people for dressing 'female' when hes also trans. 
First off there isn't even one way women dress? Or any one way for guys to dress?  So that's just silly.

Clothing isn't gendered, I agree. Anyone can wear what they want. But many trans people would not want to wear clothing associated with they birth sex because it can often cause dysphoria. I agree that some people who are not out may feel like they need to wear certain clothing for their own safety, but that's not the same as choosing it based on your personal style.

Third,'real trans people' yeah here is the thing. Unless you can read minds or know this person so well that you know everything about them,you can't claim if they're not a real trans person. If someone identifies as trans. They're a real trans person. They don't need to fit in a box of things you assume about trans people. 

I agree that you can't know for sure if someone experiences gender dysphoria unless you can feel what they feel, but there are certainly behaviors or actions that can indicate someone experiencing it. Considering Zell must have had a diagnosis to be able to start HRT, then I now would assume that he does experience gender dysphoria. But that doesn't mean that everyone who identifies as trans is actually trans. The internet is a crazy place and people give themselves labels all the time that aren't necessarily true. There's people out there, often times Tumblr, who wholeheartedly believe that you don't need to have experienced any type of gender dysphoria to be trans. Meaning they believe someone can say something like "I don't always adhere to gender stereotypes, that means I must be trans," when in reality it seems to be in relation to a person's connection to their biological sex and whether they are comfortable with it or not. It goes beyond just the label and gender stereotypes.

And idk where you get the idea they are fully white?  Also getting double eyelid (aka East Asian blepharoplasty) surgery is actually a thing in Asian countries. About Half of Asians don't even have only one eyelid anyway naturally. So you can't assume double eyelid = non Asian 

People think he's White because they don't think he looks Asian. Although based on the photo he posted on Twitter, he could be like a quarter Asian, as others seem to speculate. 

Yes, we know double-eyelid surgery is a thing. That's why we find it strange that Zell claims to have gotten it despite him appearing to already have double eyelids. WE'RE not the ones saying "double eyelid = non Asian." It was the Tumblr post Zell made about double eyelid surgery saying that double eyelids "are like normal Caucasian eyes." We're saying that it IS strange wording considering that anyone of any race can have double eyelids naturally.

Edited by disappointedwitch