kag0ma

103 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have posted instagram stories and pictures with my mom on multiple occasions its just people here dont care for it unless its something that seems to back up whatever opinion they originally have because i havent seen anyone repost those here 

and i really personally dont feel comfortable posting pictures of my family on a drama website / forum website so if you want to see my mom youd really have to follow me on my socials which you dont like me so ofc you dont have to id really just recommend blocking me tbh!  But i have posted pictures with my mother i think i even still have some up on my twitter? i think thats the main problem because you dont really see anything unless its posted on here and people dont tend to post anything that doesnt back up their opinions so you dont really get a full picture 

also again these screenshots are from years and years ago when i was still just a kid and alot are taken out of context which isnt your fault for seeing these and coming to that conclusion its more of the fault of whoever took the selective screens i also did seem to word that very poorly so i see how it comes across ignorant i agree with what you are saying there 

i do respect your opinions but there really isnt any intense drama or secrets and again im always open to just talking to people or answering questions if you just shoot me a message im not even really a public figure or online personality tbh my following isnt big at all 

anyways i hope you guys have a nice night !

Edited by Zell

Posted (edited)

OK SO HEY its me again i really shouldnt bother replying to this thread because i know some people here just find new things to hate people for if its based in reality or not but i did want to say again you guys are 100% free to voice your issues with me in an actual message to me instead of on anonymous forums where nothing is solved it just comes across as petty gossip instead of you actually having any valid points which i know some of you may ACTUALLY have something valid to say but it gets buried or devalued when its surrounded by petty or bitter stuff 

but as an update i am now officially on testosterone after the long and hard process of being "diagnosed" trans and i am very happy to have finally started my transition

kind of makes everyone calling me a fake trans or transtrender look a bit silly considering i now inject Testosterone into my thigh every 2 weeks but hey.

I am now pretty much fully out to my family (including my mothers side of the family) 

you guys seem to selectively choose what you say here and only include things that make you feel justified in hating on other people instead of just acting like adults and talking or just approaching me personally which again i welcome and ive already had some of you guys personally message me on Instagram and we have talked things through and i listened to any concerns and i appreciate you guys doing that! (sorry if i dont reply right away though sometimes instagram wont alert me or show me the notifs right away or if im having a really busy time or tough week it may take me a while so i hope you guys understand!) 

but that being said i now am being followed by my mother and my aunt and some other family members that have been very supportive and they are now well aware that i am taking testosterone and ofc they see that i have in my bio half japanese so.. idk why they would allow me to do something like that if i was a fake my mom gets very anxious about online stuff like that

i also am now living with my long time partner who is Asian and mixed and an """"influencer""""" as well and he has met nearly my entire family and he isnt a person that stands for shitty weaboos and liars in general i also have had some more internet friends turned IRL that met my mom ! 

at this time youd think if i was lying these people that are vocally and strongly against this stuff would have called me out or at the very least cut ties with me 

just food for thought i cant really do anything more to "prove" anything to you guys if you really think the way somebody looks is indication or suspicious enough to make them a liar which i do understand to an extent because i know it is a rampant and annoying issue of white people pretending to be asian just because they have a fetish but at some point you need to consider "hey this person actually hasnt been proven to be a shitty asshole with an asian fetish maybe we should not beat a dead horse in the slim HOPES that they are"

i did post pictures of my mom and you can talk to wen or any other friends that have met my family and they will gladly reply to any questions im sure.

I also wanted to point out that alot of the things you guys feel upset or annoyed with about me come from way back when i was still very young and in that good ole tumblr mindset and not on the medications i really needed to be on which i have now thankfully escaped from (and im sorry if anything i did when i was younger annoyed you or was just really stupid in general)

so i hope you guys will feel free to just bring up any concerns with me personally instead of just spreading gossip or misinformation or overall just being very bitter and angry about somebody youve never even met or spoken to

im just going to respond to a few of you guys and answer some questions ! 

1) Testimonials you seem to be really avoiding or maybe you really havent seen but i do urge you to just ask my partner or friends that have met my mother and family in general and they will let you know! i also have posted pictures of my mother! i also am not really into k-fashion tbh idk if you meant that directed at me or if you were just saying in general? 

2) Im not a "German girl" i literally inject testosterone into my leg every 2 weeks. I personally dont see clothing as an expression of my own gender which is cool if you do! I really just see clothing as clothing thats not where my personal dysphoria stems from my dysphoria stems from my body and voice etc. and about the "Well what about on instagram"  People who knew me / know me irl still followed me on that instagram when i was not out to everyone which is again.. why some trans people cant present openly on public platforms. People experience dysphoria in different ways i really dont care about clothing and in my opinion men can wear makeup and wear dresses and to me they are still men if you dont agree with that thats not really an issue you have personally with me thats just us having a disagreement on opinion and i respect yours.

Hey! First of all, I apologize for the use of the term „German girl“. I should have chosen my words more careful and something that doesn‘t invalidate your gender identity. I think many of our attitude towards you is mainly due to many, many non-Asians claiming to be (part) Asian when they‘re not and due to your appearance not matching that of a „typical half-Asian“. But you‘re right, just because someone is white passing doesn‘t mean they‘re not Asian if they are and there‘s no look that all half-Asian have to have for others to know they‘re mixed. I think the way you write and respond here is pretty nice and I honestly didn‘t expect you to have this very understanding and neutral way of responding to us. That‘s why I apologize for the way I worded my post, which may offended you. 

Though, can you explain to us why you have claimed to have monolids in the past? I know you said it was many, many years ago, but I don‘t see the reason why anyone would claim such a thing when they have natural double eyelids already.

Edited by overripeavocado

Posted

I have posted instagram stories and pictures with my mom on multiple occasions its just people here dont care for it unless its something that seems to back up whatever opinion they originally have because i havent seen anyone repost those here 

and i really personally dont feel comfortable posting pictures of my family on a drama website / forum website so if you want to see my mom youd really have to follow me on my socials which you dont like me so ofc you dont have to id really just recommend blocking me tbh!  But i have posted pictures with my mother i think i even still have some up on my twitter? i think thats the main problem because you dont really see anything unless its posted on here and people dont tend to post anything that doesnt back up their opinions so you dont really get a full picture 

also again these screenshots are from years and years ago when i was still just a kid and alot are taken out of context which isnt your fault for seeing these and coming to that conclusion its more of the fault of whoever took the selective screens i also did seem to word that very poorly so i see how it comes across ignorant i agree with what you are saying there 

i do respect your opinions but there really isnt any intense drama or secrets and again im always open to just talking to people or answering questions if you just shoot me a message im not even really a public figure or online personality tbh my following isnt big at all 

anyways i hope you guys have a nice night !

Honestly, you seem very clever and nice and I hate saying this, but as a half Japanese girl I still have an incredibly hard time believing that you are half too.

Instead of telling people to just deal with it, could you maybe post an image link and edit your post after people have seen it. I'm sure it would give everyone peace of mind.

If you don't want to that's okay, but seeing as this is a gossip forum, people will continue to talk about your alleged race-faking until there's been clear proof.

Posted

Honestly, you seem very clever and nice and I hate saying this, but as a half Japanese girl I still have an incredibly hard time believing that you are half too.

Instead of telling people to just deal with it, could you maybe post an image link and edit your post after people have seen it. I'm sure it would give everyone peace of mind.

If you don't want to that's okay, but seeing as this is a gossip forum, people will continue to talk about your alleged race-faking until there's been clear proof.

he literally just said to look on his social media because people aren’t posting screens of that and to look on his twitter cause he has a pic of him and his mom on there still and that he didn’t feel comfortable posting it on his thread 

Posted

mmmm i dont feel comfortable posting photos of family on a forum but i will go ahead and post some pictures of my mom again on my twitter just for a while though because i dont really feel comfortable putting my mom in the middle of drama type stuff i hope you understand 

also im sorry but i wont be replying to the thread anymore for a long while so if you have any questions or concerns its best to reach me where i am active !

Posted

The only reason to question someone is when someone does questionable things. Which is very obvious here that your claim to have gotten double eyelid surgery, despite appearing to have natural double eyelids, and also appearing completely Caucasian, makes zero sense. As well as saying "normal Caucasian eyes".....like what....anyone of any race can have double eyelids.

sorry on mobile so I can't spoiler this as this is ot

anyways I'm a bit confused by this reply? Did you quote the wrong person as my post mentions nothing about caucasian eyelids? Someone else in the other thread used that term and replied saying there was no such thing as caucasian eyelids. 

20180810_201235.thumb.jpg.8d6e4dab2ba1a3

Posted

he literally just said to look on his social media because people aren’t posting screens of that and to look on his twitter cause he has a pic of him and his mom on there still and that he didn’t feel comfortable posting it on his thread 

Which is why I suggested.. What's with all the white-knighting on this specific thread lol.

What is Zell's twitter?

Posted

Which is why I suggested.. What's with all the white-knighting on this specific thread lol.

What is Zell's twitter?

https://twitter.com/zellfae

Posted (edited)

That photo you showed i actually posted to my tumblr at the time saying "playing around with Beautycam" or something like that im not really sure it was literally years ago and i was very open about liking that doodle filter on there so i dont know why you are seemingly thinking i was trying to hide that? im sorry if i gave off that impression? but yes i got that filter off a beauty cam i use to use and i thought it looked cute LMAO 

but i mean if you had just asked me and said "hey did you use an app for this?" or anything along that lines id have told you exactly the app and what it was called as i did with others who messaged me exactly that!

i think its totally cool to edit some photos if you feel self conscious or even if you just think it looks cute to yourself as long as you are open about it and dont lie to people about it ya know? 

i definitely do less touch ups on my makeup and stuff now but back then like i said i did touch up my makeup alot or edit my cosplay photos because i felt really self conscious RIP

Actually after reading the last few posts I don't really feel like contributing to this thread anymore. It becomes weird and cluttered (also interacting with snowflakes is against the PULL rules so idk). But since I was quoted, I will reply to that part only.

So, I used the photo with the beauty cam filter as an example because that one was really, really obvious. But a lot of other photos you posted are edited as well and it wasn't stated in your instagram/tumblr that you admit to editing back then, even if you say that now. You only admitted to it when you got caught by PULL. Anyway, in the end you openly stated it, so let's move on from that. Also note that in your first post you were kindly asking for advices and how we think you should behave. So 'don't edit so obvious', that was merely my advice. You asked for advices here on PULL. So telling me now that I should have asked you about the app in a comment on that photo... hmm. you are kind of clever with talking your way out of stuff while making others (including me) seem unreasonable, by twisting stuff around.

anyway as long as you better yourself with the edit and since you admitted to it now, i won't derail this thread any longer.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted (edited)

lol if anything her mum looks like she might be a white passing hafu at the most to me... Definitely not a fully Japanese person. But whatever. You guys believe what you want to believe.

Edited by Gerbil

Posted

lol if anything her mum looks like she might be a white passing hafu at the most to me... Definitely not a fully Japanese person. But whatever. You guys believe what you want to believe.

Same tho. I don‘t understand why Zell didn‘t say in the first place that they‘re only quarter Japanese since it‘s much more believable. Also, I think they claimed to have monolids to appear more Asian since they know they‘re white passing and wished to be more Asian in the past.

Posted

I'm with you on this one honestly. Also not to get too conspiracy-ish but it's just a pic of, to the outside viewer, a random woman and a random baby. Who knows what their relation is to zell, like zell's bf has posted pics with his mum, not just of her. From what I've seen of him I find that he's quite nice so I really hope he's not another kyle chan but idk man... The race faking weebs thread really messed me up and has me questioning everything I know lol. 

Posted (edited)

I'm with you on this one honestly. Also not to get too conspiracy-ish but it's just a pic of, to the outside viewer, a random woman and a random baby. Who knows what their relation is to zell, like zell's bf has posted pics with his mum, not just of her. From what I've seen of him I find that he's quite nice so I really hope he's not another kyle chan but idk man... The race faking weebs thread really messed me up and has me questioning everything I know lol. 

Yes. Sorry Zell, we aren't trying to be rude or hateful so don't take it the wrong way. The internet is kind of a trashy place and we've all learned through the ~*Nonasian pretending to be Asian/weeaboo/koreaboo*~ threads that some crazy people go to great lengths to fake their ethnicity and we're all very skeptical people at this point. A current picture would've been much better to dispel things, but the picture you posted leaves us with doubts. (Am I breaking terms of use if I direct my words at Zell even if Zell has posted here????) 

Edit: So he deleted the mom picture and is going on hiatus apparently...

Edited by Basicbitch

Posted

sorry on mobile so I can't spoiler this as this is ot

anyways I'm a bit confused by this reply? Did you quote the wrong person as my post mentions nothing about caucasian eyelids? Someone else in the other thread used that term and replied saying there was no such thing as caucasian eyelids. 

20180810_201235.thumb.jpg.8d6e4dab2ba1a3

I was just quoting your post because he doesn't seem to have been born with monolids, and I was agreeing with what you had said that his double eyelids do not appear to have been through double eyelid surgery, rather just natural. Sorry if you didn't want to be quoted in this thread.

Posted (edited)

I do believe it was a pic of their mom on Twitter since that woman has the same nose as Zell. Just don‘t understand what Zell means with making up conspiracies about them. Is it about us questioning why they don‘t say they‘re „only“ a quarter Japanese rather than half? Or that they lied about having double eyelid surgery? Zell also has another picture of their mom on Twitter but it‘s just her face with a filter. But yeah, I think we can all agree that Zell is most likey quarter Asian and just given their followers the false idea of them being at least a hafu.

Edited by overripeavocado