• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Jennifer: Sasha Vladimirovna / cremijeur

4827 posts in this topic

Posted

Soooo... now she claims to be Colombian? :alpacaconfused::alpacaconfused:

colombian my ass bitch.jpg

Posted

i thought she was doing better and i was surprised she graduated because it seemed like she lived her entire life in her bedroom creating a fake persona. guess she's back with the bullshit again. oh well.

Posted

She looks very cute in that pic. I found these on FB (yes, I'm bored lol).

jenn1.thumb.JPG.92b154c7ebab866daf3d87bcjenn2.thumb.JPG.4fc7bc4348798c2c42f7f68b

Posted (edited)

Damn I didn't know someone could still care about this empty head prono russian irish brat. 

Still surprise..

Edited by Samael

Posted

She looks very cute in that pic. I found these on FB (yes, I'm bored lol).

jenn2.thumb.JPG.4fc7bc4348798c2c42f7f68b

I'm not doubting the fact that she looks cute irl, i'm sure she does,

but does she look anything like this?

3344.thumb.png.186ebb50a10078d4c38db7fd7

Hell fucking no,

she looks very young in reality and the thought that she went about posting nudes when she looks 12 in real life makes me sick

Posted

Sasha is still a bitch and still is photo shopping, she calls people out for cat fishing when they haven't posted shit all and on top of that. Shes posting links to this anywhere she can lmfao this girl needs help!!! shes a jealous attention whore who needs help like ASAP

Posted

I wonder if the people she went to school with see how crazy she actually is

Posted

I honestly don't understand why she shoops? I just don't get it? She's beautiful even if she doesn't look like Kylie Jenner or whatever. Why does every girl on insta want to be Kylie's clone? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

She looks cute

I have been waiting for this moment for years now and YEEEEEES, it is finally here. You can't hide from it, Jennifer! She looks amazeballs. I still have no idea, why she still makes that baboon's butt from herself.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Cruel_youth
Wrong forum

Posted

I just finished this thread and wow I am shook, this girl is beyond nuts.

I still can't believe how people thought she was russian I immediatly saw she was Latina like what have people never seen a russian before, let alone a european lol?

Btw why is she calling herself Sisha now? And she actually looks so beautiful now without shoop wtf did she get some surgery done???

Posted

This thread was funny as hell at first. I was getting a kick out of it. Now it's just sad to see. She really does seem a bit lonely, and extremely insecure. I hope that if she can't find security and happiness in herself, that she's able to get help in order to. Finding it in someone else obviously didn't do any good since she pretended to be related to them (Alia Galyautdinova). Unfortunately, it seems like she's still shooping herself and lying about where she comes from (seems like she's saying Colombia now?). I hope she becomes a more honest person.

Posted

Buckle up friends, because it's time for the 2nd (or 5th) coming. Introducing Sisha! 

DHRu6qkWsAABNJ3.jpg

DHRu6qXWsAMWc5v.jpg

We've got a new instagram now! I haven't found where she's claiming to be from yet (but she's apparently been in Manchester, Spain and New Jersey (????) within the past few weeks). Instagram includes our favourite Kardashian lips, extra long neck/pointy chin and jailbait underwear pics. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 06.06.02 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 06.06.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 06.06.21 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 06.06.41 pm.png

Posted

that last one.. is she even trying with the editing