• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Jennifer: Sasha Vladimirovna / cremijeur

4826 posts in this topic

Posted

I love this girl "everyone knows I'm colombian & i live in texas" I found PULL through her Sasha "RP" 

Anyway being a FINDOM doesn't seem to be paying off,Shes wearing the same F21 2 for 10 bottoms in like every sexxi pic :/  

IMG_7399.PNG

Posted

I don't get this at all.  Like, so shes 4"11 and has big feet for her height? (Or photoshops them)  It's like people have nothing to do all day except browse crazy bitches instagrams and then get so warped by it they start their own one up and photoshop tiny necks and giant lips on everything. Many girls would kill for her NATURAL features, and yet so many shop the crap out of themselves.

I mean don't people have hobbies anymore?  Like something other than stalking F-listers on insta?  They all must be boring as batshit.

Posted

Coincidence? I think not. 

image.png

image.png

Posted (edited)

@BonBonChucked or another mod, could we get "cremijeur" added to the title, please? its sort of her new lil handle as shes more or less dropped her sasha act. ty! :alpacacrush:

Edited by alien
ima dunce i figured it out

Posted

Its just me or in some photos she looks like a man? :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I am pretty shocked nothing has changed after those months. Her twitter is ultimate cringefest btw.

Posted (edited)

im new. sorry if my post looks messed up, but i did a little photoshopping on jennifer/sasha's original face and heres what i got. for her face shape i liquifed it , for her skin i blured and used spot healing brush ,for the wrinkles around her mouth i mostly cloned and used spot healing brush. For her nose i had to liquify some of it to make the shape. But, i had to "contour" the outside of the nose to make it more defined like "sasha" nose. For her collar bone i had to "Contour" it with the burn tool. Heres a before and after :

CTA_6ZiUYAA7iNL.jpg

l.jpg

Edited by runmeover2nite

Posted

She's not colombian. She's mexican.

Posted

I found this thread super late; after she took the cremijeur handle, specifically. So apologies if this is a pointless update, as I'm really just doing this to make myself feel important or what have you :'D

I had no idea she was going to school. I mean, if she is, then good on her. All I can imagine though is Sasha going "kill yourself you freak" wearing scrubs lol. She crossed out the name on her tag, which honestly seems a little pointless, but I guess I can't blame her. It also says "visiting student" on it, and I don't know what that means specifically. Maybe she's actually going for her being a psychologist, like it said in an old yearbook shot way earlier in the thread? If I'm not mistaken, I mean.

IMG_4724.JPG

Posted

Guess she didn't bother editing the photo on her student id, hahahaha

dff.thumb.png.0b3e4aa15b51ea9c40f60e9393

Posted

so is jen still a slavaboo or is that long gone now and she admits shes from TX, USA?

Posted

im suprised she gets good grades and everything while still photoshoping and pretending to be Sasha. Good on her

Posted

Guess she didn't bother editing the photo on her student id, hahahaha

dff.thumb.png.0b3e4aa15b51ea9c40f60e9393

oh god 

Posted

Thoughts?

IMG_6758.PNG

IMG_6759.PNG

that guinea pig looks nice not the one with clown lips though 

Posted

that guinea pig looks nice not the one with clown lips though 

I get that she uses photoshop to make her lips larger, but there are many people with lips her size and bigger. You may be trying to hurt her specifically, but it's a little rude to call people with big lips clown lips.