• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Jennifer: Sasha Vladimirovna / cremijeur

4825 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Снимок.PNG

she's like 18 but in this picture she looks like a weathered 40 year old woman still tryin to be cool like she has aged herself so much

Edited by Pit

Posted

the lip shoop is back

Снимок.PNG

Jeebuz Christ! That neck. Wtf I can't even :phftt:

Posted

Gosh sie is still playing the Photoshop game? Rly? 

Posted

OH DEAR GOD. I wasn't checking her in a while I came back and BAM! She knocked me down with that baboon butt and angry grandpa eyebrows! Holy duck its terrible! She looks like she's about to attack someone with this red inflamed monstrosity, eeeek! On the one with the tongue she looks like a cow leaning towards you trying to chew your head off! I thought she went easy on shopping but dayum... She looks worse than she ever was before

Posted

OH DEAR GOD. I wasn't checking her in a while I came back and BAM! She knocked me down with that baboon butt and angry grandpa eyebrows! Holy duck its terrible! She looks like she's about to attack someone with this red inflamed monstrosity, eeeek! On the one with the tongue she looks like a cow leaning towards you trying to chew your head off! I thought she went easy on shopping but dayum... She looks worse than she ever was before

I'm finally back here thinking that probably she gave up that fake ass look but damn, this will never stop from what it seems.

Girl, are you not bored? :notimp:

Posted

Lol WTF? I thought this forum is dead! She looks like she has herpes. But that is nothing new in Jenniferland.

Posted

Is she turning into another smallbootymary asking for donations? O.oScreenshot_2016-09-21-13-17-18.thumb.png

Posted (edited)

just lol

Снимок.PNG

her other sister

Снимок.PNG

Edited by nasik

Posted

just lol

Снимок.PNG

her other sister

Снимок.PNG

Jeeesus she starts to look like horse more and more on every new photo. Damn. But sheeesh she's so boring. Any new drama surrounding her recently? Too bad she's not defending herself anymore :P

Posted

wow this one is pretty lazy. the weird white border on the bottom right of her lips. also the bottom lip is just super misshapen. clearly a shoop hack job. i cant believe she is still going with this.

tumblr_oe30mxqDKC1swant0o1_1280.jpg

Posted

IMG_4073.PNG

Posted

Screenshot_at_Sep_28_23-43-35.thumb.png.

Posted

fucking wow

Posted

seriously? 

Снимок.PNG

Posted

honestly she looks so cute here