• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Jennifer: Sasha Vladimirovna / cremijeur

4826 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm SO sorry !! I don't get triggered by those pictures so I didn't even think that my disgusting for others to see. Lol don't look at Sasha's account because she posts worse herself. I'll try and change it now or just take it down  sorry again!

Posted

Anyway I wonder why does she have so much hate towards Muslim people? Or people of color in general? Is this some fucked up attempt to appear more "Russian?" (there's a stereotype that Slavic people are racist and homofobic)

Posted

I was wondering too. Has she been like that before? I don't remember.

I also wonder why she really likes those disgusting photos. Because se actually thinks they're funny or because she's trying to be cool or get attention? Either way, kinda worrying. Nothing cool or edgy about joking about rape or dead people.

Posted (edited)

Anyway I wonder why does she have so much hate towards Muslim people? Or people of color in general? Is this some fucked up attempt to appear more "Russian?" (there's a stereotype that Slavic people are racist and homofobic)

I think so. She's trying too hard to follow a negative stereotype when in reality racists exist everywhere. She is just ignorant and an embarrassment. Honestly, I think she senses she is nearing the irrelevant-hole so now she's trying to do everything in her power to escape it. Sadly she's reached the event horizon so she's slowly nearing irrelevance.

Edited by Virgo

Posted

I remember she reblogged a nazi picture on tumblr once lol she obviously hates being Hispanic. Very sad

Posted

^^^ sorry i tried to delete this but i can't on my phone please just ignore my quote

image.thumb.jpeg.0731b28500f3039ebdcfc67What is going on with her lips nowadays lmao what are those? She looks like she has given up @ this point. As for her being racist, its not anything new, don't you guys remember when she called someone black n****? She also has liked racist shit against asians on twitter at past.

Posted

But wasn't she going to meet that Rejjie Snow guy..? Her racism seems to be so "picky" and I don't understand.

Posted (edited)

I'm not surprised she's racist. I mean, she DOES live in Texas, and my boyfriend who visits all the time says it's just filled with racist rednecks. I think that's a dumb choice, because there's also a significant amount of hate towards Latinos/Hispanics. 

Oh wait. I forgot the princess is Russian. Nevermind, it's all good. :alpacawink:

Edited by kotori

Posted

We can't be racist, man. Slavs are POCs too! Look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSFdpM8aeBk Now in all seriousness. Nobody gives a damn about race here. Everybody takes all this race correctness as a whining. It is a nationality that matters. That is why anybody who has never got from USA is not able to pretend to be from Central or Eastern Europe. Their idea about historical relations here are very distorted. It will be always too obvious.

Posted

Someone gave me directions to her house on google maps and it made me feel really weird it was so small and in such a shitty little area I almost sympathised with her I could not believe that this is all she had to offer. I'm going to leave this forum with this picture lmao this is where we ended up 

image.jpeg

Posted

With regards to the whole racism thing, I think it's less of a serious prejudice and more part of "shock factor Russian aesthetic" she puts up. I'm not going to discount the fact that she lives in Texas and probably is surrounded by implicit racism both towards herself and other races, and could internalize those influences and repeat it through her social media, but a lot of what I see being "popular" on social media these days is disrespectful and insensitive, and she's just mirroring that to be "relevant" and cool. 

Posted

With regards to the whole racism thing, I think it's less of a serious prejudice and more part of "shock factor Russian aesthetic" she puts up. I'm not going to discount the fact that she lives in Texas and probably is surrounded by implicit racism both towards herself and other races, and could internalize those influences and repeat it through her social media, but a lot of what I see being "popular" on social media these days is disrespectful and insensitive, and she's just mirroring that to be "relevant" and cool. 

Oh my goodness! So true! The good thing about those disgusting people who become popular is their fame ends rather quickly. Sasha has never quite reached the level of popularity she wanted though. Not even PULL helped her reach that level.

Posted

how honest

fgr.thumb.PNG.5c48df61aedf3ee9d6e6db56f21111.thumb.PNG.c02ba5f7dbdb6be26f95908e7

Posted

how honest

fgr.thumb.PNG.5c48df61aedf3ee9d6e6db56f21111.thumb.PNG.c02ba5f7dbdb6be26f95908e7

Haha, good one Jen.

Sometimes I just dont understand her "reposts". It feels like she doesnt even read what it says, she just finds a quote with many likes and steals it.