• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

instagram Jennifer: Sasha Vladimirovna / cremijeur

4813 posts in this topic

Posted

Screen Shot 2015-08-08 at 3.10.21 PM.png

:douge: SUMMARY  :douge:

(edited in on Jan. 12 2016)

What started off was a girl with some unusual and sketchy photoshopped selfies but what would come from that no one expected to believe. What was discovered by the PULL forum was that everything about her is a lie. She is a living lie. She claims to be a 17 year old model living in Moscow, Russia with a tiny nose and big, plump lips but what was discovered was that she is actually an average looking Hispanic 17 year old girl living in Texas who stays at home photoshopping her face to the extreme and living a fake persona.
This isn't the first time she's done such a thing. She also had a different persona as Holly Bridgett, a blonde haired Irish adult who loved to do drugs and all sorts of promiscuous acts, much too immoral for a 14-15 year old child at the time. When she wasn't finding much success with that identity, she brushed up on her Photoshop skills, took Russian from Professor G. Translate, and became a "perfect" faced Russian teen.
She might have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling PULL members. Her lies piled up as more and more became exposed about her but the end all truth is that she is Jennifer ****** and not Sasha.
The scary thing is that it seems as though she is forgetting who she really is as Jennifer due to all the praise and attention she is receiving as Sasha. She might have created this false image to fill the empty void inside her but all this does to her is kill her sense of spirit and self.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cremijeur/ 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cremijeur

Examples of Shoop

Lips:

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 1.16.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 1.12.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 1.13.53 PM.png

Candids: 

IMG_1093.PNGjenn2.thumb.JPG.4fc7bc4348798c2c42f7f68b

Posted

this girl shows up in my twitter feed waaay too often.. her jaw and lips never look the same to me and she actually looks like a prepubescent boy for some reason :notimp:

Posted

She could do a bombass Pocahontas cosplay. :happee:

Posted

To me these lips are just gross because they look so very very fake and unnatural >__<

Posted

Guys, her face looks like if you poked it, it would just pop like a balloon.

Posted

Her lips are actually terrifying.  Imagine those things coming at you- their shape changing every second. :Alpacashocked:

Posted

its ridiculous she claims her lips are natural. she looks like she is 100% plastic surgery. her jaw never looks the same either. she is truly painful to look at and i don't like her attitude

Posted

I was waiting for this thread omg 

she totally fake and haven alita said that she doesnt have a sister? 

Posted

the jaw shoop in this one is really obvious 

10387977_1394450317446578_1000176857_n.j
and around her waist here zoom in on the carpet lol

Posted (edited)

According to her ask.fm, she weighs 92 lbs, and her answers about her height vary. She says 5'6, and then  5'7, 5'8 etc etc bullshit bullshit. 

Shoots down any eating disorder assumptions, and says she likes the way she looks and that it is a result of her vegetarian diet and exercise. Also smokes cigarettes.

http://ask.fm/sashavldr

her snap is sasharoslyakova

Edited by Wraith

Posted

I'm friends with her on Snapchat, but she doesn't update.  

Posted

has no one noticed this half blurry bottom lip? that pretty much gave it away for me

Screen_Shot_2015-09-30_at_19.01.28.thumb

she needs to improve her potoshop skills jeez

Posted

has no one noticed this half blurry bottom lip? that pretty much gave it away for me

Screen_Shot_2015-09-30_at_19.01.28.thumb

she needs to improve her potoshop skills jeez

yeah it's like she has naturally full lips but just makes them ridiculous with either photoshop or fillers or both. top lip too.

Posted

yeah it's like she has naturally full lips but just makes them ridiculous with either photoshop or fillers or both. top lip too.

Screen_Shot_2015-10-01_at_00.03.46.thumb

and that liquified jaw tho

Posted

I feel like her nose just keeps shrinking, her jaw gets more ridiculous, and her lips get puffier with each selfie. 

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 1.48.45 PM.png