• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bananaman & Friends

306 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry gonna talk liked a old woman!

I'm here in reply to you Rumilu. She's alr nuts to start with. She have issues with herself and everyone knew that from the past till now. I told her before if she cannot open up herself to let me help her she will continue be this way. As y'all can see.. From bad to worst. Idc what she Bitch abt me back then. She even lied to me abt Tomi back then. So If she have the time to do so many nonsense, I rather she use that and work her ass off for money and get a life. For this, she just gonna trash me agn cos senses will never knock into her head.  

Thank you for coming here and reply. Im glad to found out you sound more grown up that the other two! 
My comment was more about the fact of trying to get to her in a bad mood (even more, we all agree she's nuts) but you're right that I and everyone else here didn't get all the information nor the facts about what really happened before between you all, but since we mostly assumed you and Nelofa were more low key in terms of this whole drama I thought, and maybe some other people too, that you will stay away from her and even don't talk with Bananaraman because you know how cray cray she really is when she doesn't get what she wants and that maybe she will try to bad mouth about you again. 

Im sorry you got hurt by her, you seem like a good friend, thanks again for reply me! 

Posted

Lol 😝 oh nanaman 

IMG_1241.PNG

Posted

Duhhhhh. Wonder where wylo is lol 

IMG_0246.PNG

IMG_0247.PNG

Posted

soooooo is he single now? I thought he found another girl? e.e

Posted (edited)

i think he's single, but freely dating anyone and everyone.

i was following the girl he had his date with right after he and whylow broke up... the one he was kissing on in the video he posted, (she's pretty easy to spot if you go through some of his comments and she's been tagged in the pics he posted, but he took down the original video.)

anyway, she ALSO posted on one of whylows photos saying she misses her and doesn't know how to contact her.

so0o0o0o... you went on a date. with her ex. but you miss her? and you don't know how to contact her. but bananarama knows seeing as how he either sent or received a letter (still up for speculation on that.), so why not ask him, since you're both so close now? or is it all for show? like, why even post a comment when you could have just DM'd her?  i kinda think that was shady.  like, if i was even just friendly with a girl and she dated my ex right after we broke up, then sent me a message asking me how i was doing, i'd be like, "bitch, what?!!!!"

the whole thing is a shitshow.  it reminds me of one of those soap operas where everyone from the same group dates each other.  like... there is a whole, HUGE world out there, but the same 10 or 20 people are all either screwing each other, or screwing each other over.

Edited by Blackerthanblack

Posted

Aww I just saw Adam is taking his Daughter to her first day of school 💖 All I can say is I hope he keeps it up👌🏻 

Posted

Plot twist: this was all staged by Wylo to grow some sort of attention online :Alpacashocked:(not that she's intelligent enough to plot something like that)

Posted

plot twist: we might be seeing them on discovery ID bc 1. Wylona has been silent for so long ; 2. The card adam sent to her to prove that she is still around and 3. the reaction to your ex is death hint. Not sure if this is in good taste, but some of you may appreciate darker humor

Posted

guys, did Adam delete his instagram? makes me think I am right :))

Posted

guys, did Adam delete his instagram? makes me think I am right :))

nah its still there

Posted (edited)

Okay? How about just unfollow them them dont announce it to the world? That's a pretty awful thing to say. Did anyone tell this kid that using the R word is pretty disrespectful and immature?

Screenshot_20170106-111434~2.png

Edited by Raoh

Posted

It's not the first time Adam takes his mouth waaaay too full. (I hope this makes sense, it's a phrase in german 🤔😂)  He shouldn't wonder if one day someone punch him right in the face, and to be honest, I longingly wait for this day. He has no respect towards anyone and anything.

Posted

Lol lol lol... says the ferret looking guy with the SHITTIEST facial tattoos i have ever seen! Well, now that nanaman has complete control of his social media, I've come to find out that not only is he an asshole in general... he's very fucking annoying. 

Talk big, but a little shit, this guy. You can tell... guys who talk the most shit always are the biggest pussies (sorry, I can't think of a better word... )

Posted

Lol lol lol... says the ferret looking guy with the SHITTIEST facial tattoos i have ever seen! Well, now that nanaman has complete control of his social media, I've come to find out that not only is he an asshole in general... he's very fucking annoying. 

Talk big, but a little shit, this guy. You can tell... guys who talk the most shit always are the biggest pussies (sorry, I can't think of a better word... )

I mean come on even Neloofa mentioned that he's a fuckwit and is very...'unlikely to defend himself' like he couldn't even stand up against Wylo for all this time (I don't want to play down all the manipulation and stuff that went on behin the scenes though)

Posted

Screenshot_20170108-194724.png

Screenshot_20170108-194743.png