• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bananaman & Friends

306 posts in this topic

Posted

honestly they are all so fucking immature and dumb that its probably the only way they can handle the situation not like adults that move on and try not to harm other people. They are going fully out with the hate spewing and rubbing it into everyone's face that wylo was the devil, now don't get me wrong I have no pity left for her as she manouvered herself into that shitshow, but Adam and co. aren't prime examples of decent human beings, imo. (But who am I to judge anyway)

Those pictures are just to make her angry or even more crazier than Whylow really is... like c'moon dudes get your shit together, those two, Yuki and Bananaraman said they cared for her and now they wanna put all this parade to make her nuts, actually how old they are? 5? 

tumblr_nemzw3W7TW1tb56jlo1_500.thumb.gif

they dont seem to understand the concept of caring nor loving anyone else... this whole rollercoaster is just insane but also like a whole novela, we have just to sit and wait for the lol

Posted

^^^ I agree with you,you can't say you care so much about someone and after let them "die" lole a shit. 

But!I rewatch the first few pages of whylow summary and the pictures of adam and her,they look really happy with outside pictures less photoshop and all goods. And then whylow became crazy,making adam quit his job and quit his daughter (I'm not defending him,in my opinion he shoulded have fight more then that for his own child). 

And she became jalous of yuki/adam relation (whatever it was) and put yuki on the estrade of shame on inqtagram. 

Whylow really loose her shit more and more time passed. 

So I think it's kind of revenge against whylow like "see we are so happy without you". It's a childish action and it will not help them grow,not even our infamous whylow. 

WARNING: I'm not WK anyone of them,it's just an analyse about the situation.

Posted

And she became jalous of yuki/adam relation (whatever it was) and put yuki on the estrade of shame on inqtagram. 

Whylow really loose her shit more and more time passed. 

this made me wonder, they were, at some point, in that polyamorous relationship? At least Wylo boasted about it all them time so maybe she shot herself in the own foot with that?

Posted

this made me wonder, they were, at some point, in that polyamorous relationship? At least Wylo boasted about it all them time so maybe she shot herself in the own foot with that?

completly agree. 

She wanted to play the edgy wild insta girl like "ho yeah look we are 3 in the relation ship but damn in fact I can't controle my psycho mind and became crazy about it" whylow summary hahaha

Posted

My views of this situation are forming in a different direction, so I'll keep my opinions about all this to myself for now *because I'm sure all of them read here* however, here's this...

Screenshot_2016-12-24-04-13-03.png

Screenshot_2016-12-24-04-15-48.png

Posted

shit. . .this is some weird stuff that's happening

Posted

I think it's wonderful him making amends with former enemies which probably were enemies just because of wylona! So go Adam!

Posted

Well, I figured she lurked but I didn't think she actually had an account ... Hey girl, heeeey. 

Does Adam lurk or secretly have an account too ? 

Loofa and Yuki do, so I wonder if Adam is at some point going to join us... 

Posted

Well, I figured she lurked but I didn't think she actually had an account ... Hey girl, heeeey. 

Does Adam lurk or secretly have an account too ? 

Loofa and Yuki do, so I wonder if Adam is at some point going to join us... 

I would say 75% of the people we discuss must have an account, some of them to lurk, others to suckpuppeting their own threads or to post angry shit about other ''''famous'''' people here. and lastly to defends themselves of what we discuss about them. 

Yuuki girl we all agree its ok to be polite and make things work but those selfies were just to make Whylow nuts, plain and simple, maybe she didn't know Bananaraman would post it but we already saw he is childish about his relationships WITH ANYONE, her ex Nelofa, the other girl, his child, even his friends and now with Whylow and her new conquer...

Is that his new girl? She looks latina, they're latinos were they live? im asking of pure curiosity because she indeed looks pretty and not 'simple' like he said.

Posted (edited)

Due to respect... I have to remove this post here for someone sake. Sorry guys. Hope you uds =(

Edited by kykyuk

Posted

I would say 75% of the people we discuss must have an account, some of them to lurk, others to suckpuppeting their own threads or to post angry shit about other ''''famous'''' people here. and lastly to defends themselves of what we discuss about them. 

Yuuki girl we all agree its ok to be polite and make things work but those selfies were just to make Whylow nuts, plain and simple, maybe she didn't know Bananaraman would post it but we already saw he is childish about his relationships WITH ANYONE, her ex Nelofa, the other girl, his child, even his friends and now with Whylow and her new conquer...

Is that his new girl? She looks latina, they're latinos were they live? im asking of pure curiosity because she indeed looks pretty and not 'simple' like he said.

i think the girl look like the indian girl who Wylona accused of stealing her bf back then. Seraphina? correct me if im wrong.

Posted

I don't want to be the devil lawyer but PULL is normally about making constructive critic and making some presumption about some fact we see on social media and all. 

Well what I want to say ,it's not a platform to deal your problems with the snowflakes,if you have a prob (I guess you are Yuki) with whylow just say to her but don't use PULL to be the fight platform. 

You can give some fact to add more about our presumption, and it have to be on the right tread (whylow for whylow,bananaman for bananaman)

sorry to be the bad hand but everytime this stuff happenned PULL become the kidengarden of snowflakes figth.No need more childish drama between members and snowflakes or snowflakes'friends  

Posted (edited)

Nah, I humbly disagree. Bring it all here. Makes it easier than switching back and forth between apps with my popcorn to mouth action. Lol.

But in all honesty, even kykyuk's comment gave me some insight to the whole drama.  I actually like when people from inside come here to clear things up or air things out.  I'm mostly in this to analyze whylow and nanaboy by proxy, so any bit of inside info on either is welcome for me.

That, and I highly doubt Whylow is going to make her presence known here when she's already said how much beneath her we, her 'haterz,' are.

That being said, I hope this doesn't bring more drama to you in real life, kykyuk.  I actually think most of us are hoping whylow will get her shit together and our criticism comes from the fact that she hasn't. 

Edited by Blackerthanblack

Posted (edited)

Lol what this thread is missing is Banana's glory past hahaha but i agree, something is happening, from my POV : even though he looks like he has move on & so mature but he is still salty about Wylow and posting all these pics to rub it in her face or maybe i'm just thinking too much and he is actually getting his life back by accepting his mistakes and going around to apologize & gain some old friends back ( since being with Wylow drove them all away ). 

Edited by Zeng

Posted

This isn't the platform for me to deal with ma life either. You don't know how blocked up I am by her. If she get to read this. Good for her. I want ppl to see how I dealt with her and she keep coming back even I left her be. I'm done with the ME this and that. Hope this clarify. No, you guys not giving me trouble. Just stating the facts to her. Her drama I'm too lazy to care. If she doesn't lyk the hate, change. Why keep creating more trouble for herself right? 

As for adam. He seem happy thou. My only concern is that their daughter can be happy. She has been on a down side and behavior changes back then for a period. I can tell you the way she talked to me.. She's actually a very smart young lady. She fell apart cos she's lack of that father love. I don't know how much he's gonna prove his changes but I hope he can think further that somehow when this young lady grow up.. She's gonna uds more and fight for her rights.