• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bananaman & Friends

306 posts in this topic

Posted

I take back what I said a page ago. Didn't know 'Loofa was a regular on this forum lmao. 

Tho I think it would be a good idea to make a thread for her in the Little Snowflakes subforum, since that's typically where former members turned snowflake usually go. 

Posted

I take back what I said a page ago. Didn't know 'Loofa was a regular on this forum lmao. 

Tho I think it would be a good idea to make a thread for her in the Little Snowflakes subforum, since that's typically where former members turned snowflake usually go. 

Nooo pls don't even throw that out as a joke 😫 She has a kid, she should be on no gossip forum anyways! >__< she shouldn't be acting out JUST so people can talk about her. wtf is wrong with her... and I though wylow was crazy? Naw sorry but like many have pointed out before ☝️ "At least wylow doesn't have a kid... she can act out and damages herself all she wants, she ain't hurting no one but herself." 

Plus That's probably WHAT she wants...

if this lil internet blow out went to her head, imagine if she did get one :S something tells me she would be just like whylow a lil attention seeking snowflake.

Posted

As @Vixen said we should liten the mod and not answer her. 

Please I think the best is to close the tread. Adam is private now and not with wylona anymore so all the relatives story are not necessary. 

Please @Nyx can we close it?

please stop SPEAKING ABOUT SOMETHING OUT OF THE WYLONA TOPIC!!!!!

we spoke about them because they were relative to wylona and was principal actor in her life. 

Now they are not relative anymore SO there is no fucking reason to continue to speak about her. 

@Vixen and @Nyx ( a mod) ask to stop and personaly I think it's better to close the tread cause we don't need it anymore. 

We already debate about the child subject. We all agree. So pleeeeeeeeeease stop

Posted (edited)

Long time lurker, first time poster here ( why must my home country be so full of terrible internet personalities :alpacadone:)

Neloofa, if you're reading this, I want to give you a sincere word of advice : give up your daughter. You cannot raise her. Either put her in an adoption centre or a Girl's Home where she can actually grow up with good role models around her.

At the rate where you are "taking care" of her, she's probably also going to get pregnant at 16. How would you feel if your daughter also get dumped by the same man resembling someone you hated so much, you being a grandmother at 30+, learning that your daughter is also submitting herself to drugs, sex and alcohol at your age?

I am taking my time to type this out for you because I have a soft spot for children. My grandmother once said that children are like a piece of white paper, the masterpiece you create on the paper depends on what you "draw" on them. If you cannot think about your future, at least think about hers.

sorry for this cringy "advice":alpacadone::alpacaheadshake:

Neelo, I know you'll read this, if you did not care about us, you would not even respond to us to try and validate yourself to us "online strangers" To be clear, we don't give a fuck about you. You are nobody to us. But if we talk about you, it's because we are concerned FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. Your content was public. It's freedom of speech and we have opinions and unfortunately for you, we can say whatever we want, much like how you can say whatever you want. It's fair use. However, if I were to report you to child services with the evidence I have collected (that YOU POSTED) like videos of your Daughter crying and being tormented, I reckon I could open a case against you. Yes, I have them ALL archived. I will let you go easy because I know you and I know your life isn't nearly as "amazing and perfect" as you claim. But if you keep pushing us, I just might. So when you respond to us, expect to get a reply. Also, I do not believe your claims of being a psychology student when you can't even spell PSYCOLOGY. LOL Don't think us PULL users do nothing but post here. We lurk on here for 15 mins a day for entertainment. We are all successful outside this forum. I like how you brag about earning 2.6k cleaning poopy babies. You know very well that that is not NEARLY ENOUGH to look after a child, pay bills and such in Singapore. If you'd like to compare yourself to a PULL user, how about me? I'm from SG, I'm your age, graduated Uni, did not get pregnant and I earn 7k a month. But yes. My life is totally shitty because I'm on PULL 😂😂😂 keep deluding yourself!

IMG_3616.PNG

VERY OFF TOPIC

I'm a PULL user but I'm not successful though. I'm doing bad in engineering and disappointing my parents :alpacaworry2:

Edited by T-ara has suffered

Posted

Long time lurker, first time poster here ( why must my home country be so full of terrible internet personalities :alpacadone:)

Neloofa, if you're reading this, I want to give you a sincere word of advice : give up your daughter. You cannot raise her. Either put her in an adoption centre or a Girl's Home where she can actually grow up with good role models around her.

At the rate where you are "taking care" of her, she's probably also going to get pregnant at 16. How would you feel if your daughter also get dumped by the same man resembling someone you hated so much, you being a grandmother at 30+, learning that your daughter is also submitting herself to drugs, sex and alcohol at your age?

I am taking my time to type this out for you because I have a soft spot for children. My grandmother once said that children are like a piece of white paper, the masterpiece you create on the paper depends on what you "draw" on them. If you cannot think about your future, at least think about hers.

sorry for this cringy "advice":alpacadone::alpacaheadshake:

VERY OFF TOPIC

I'm a PULL user but I'm not successful though. I'm doing bad in engineering and disappointing my parents :alpacaworry2:

please read below we all agreed to stop talking about nel, banana and the orthers. 

Next time I report. 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

That last one. Omg. You. Look. So. Scary. 

Edited by Blooptidoop