• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bananaman & Friends

306 posts in this topic

Posted

He always reminds me of Die Antwoord, like he wants to be that badass and sick dude, only problem is Ninja is actually a fucking decent human being a great dad and a business man. . .

Posted

honestly at this point he's just baiting y'all for attention 9_9

yeah, I mean... it's obvious with the first pic I posted here.  I wonder how far he's willing to go just to entertain us, though... 

Posted

yeah, I mean... it's obvious with the first pic I posted here.  I wonder how far he's willing to go just to entertain us, though... 

Hopefully he'll go far enough to remove those face tattoos, I think he would look much better without them tbh :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Screenshot_20161222-090655.png

Posted

So er what is the simplest exactly?

Posted

So er what is the simplest exactly?

a girl without drama who's just following his orders and doesn't complain??

Posted

Really adam is just thus typical bad boy that make fall every weak of love girls. 

Like he is kind of cute,he have tattoo and ear stretch,make fun and date "you" when you tought he will never. (like a cute bad boy who date "normal" and "trash" girl he have no limit) 

He is probably funny IRL,and maybe MAYBE have a bag of culture,and he is kin of smart (believe me manipulation need a kind of intelligence) (like a cute bad boy who date "normal" and "trash" girl he have no limit)

and then he date you with the pseudo chill boyfriend mode like a fucking lana del rey song and like that he can cheat on you and make you think you are a psyho girlfriend cause you see bad in every comment or text or else (when in fact you wear right to doubt of him cause he is a douch)

but his mistake was to date whylow cause she is a real psycho with a bucket of stupidity and lack of culture BUT have enougth influence and "magic" to manipulate people and make them her will and desire like. 

Congrats you look happier but damn still the same douch. 

Posted

^^^^ idek what you're trying to say

are you romanticising bananaman or are you projecting your own personal issues lmao

Posted

Really adam is just thus typical bad boy that make fall every weak of love girls. 

Like he is kind of cute,he have tattoo and ear stretch,make fun and date "you" when you tought he will never. (like a cute bad boy who date "normal" and "trash" girl he have no limit) 

He is probably funny IRL,and maybe MAYBE have a bag of culture,and he is kin of smart (believe me manipulation need a kind of intelligence) (like a cute bad boy who date "normal" and "trash" girl he have no limit)

and then he date you with the pseudo chill boyfriend mode like a fucking lana del rey song and like that he can cheat on you and make you think you are a psyho girlfriend cause you see bad in every comment or text or else (when in fact you wear right to doubt of him cause he is a douch)

but his mistake was to date whylow cause she is a real psycho with a bucket of stupidity and lack of culture BUT have enougth influence and "magic" to manipulate people and make them her will and desire like. 

Congrats you look happier but damn still the same douch. 

I get what you're saying. (Please correct me if I'm wrong though.)

Nanaman is a "bad boy" and girls like bad boys. Especially weak girls who think he's only being a good guy towards them because they're special... or they think they can change him.

But in reality, he's a manipulator.  He makes you feel special, but then he makes every girl feel special.  He gets what he wants, then he moves on. When one girl complains because they thought they were 'the only one' he makes you feel like you're the crazy one.

He probably thought he could get away with it with whylow, but we all know she is her own special brand of crazy. 

I totally get it. 

If you read the comments on a few of his posts, it's random girls hard core flirting with him.  I don't see the appeal. He is an ass, he looks like a ferret. His tattoos are horrid and even his stretched ears look like they may snap at any moment.

But, I mean... if that's what you're into, then by all means... go for it. 

Posted (edited)

^^^^ idek what you're trying to say

are you romanticising bananaman or are you projecting your own personal issues lmao

I'm just analyse an aspect of his personality based on what he is showing us after on PULL we pointed his amont of cheating and changing girlfriends like socks. 

I haven't romantize him(I even called him a douch ),I analysing how some "weak" romantic girls can see him bye his manipualtion. Things that @Blackerthanblack obiciously understand-> it is an analyse  

OP: next time just ask what you don't understand instead of acting childish with this kind of quotes.  End of the OP part. 

Edited by Samael
My grammar is shit

Posted

I just thought of something.

What if he was always close to Yuki and that? but it's only now that he can share images and openly admit it without a psycho breathing down his neck.

Posted

I just thought of something.

What if he was always close to Yuki and that? but it's only now that he can share images and openly admit it without a psycho breathing down his neck.

I do not know, I think the three of them decided to go to Wylo, so it's illogical that after x time, tthose three person they swore to hate themselves (neelofa, yuki and adam) are from close friends and like a wylo mockery ... seriously ... So bizarre everything ....

Posted

Its look like they are coming after her lol

Posted (edited)

Its look like they are coming after her lol

honestly they are all so fucking immature and dumb that its probably the only way they can handle the situation not like adults that move on and try not to harm other people. They are going fully out with the hate spewing and rubbing it into everyone's face that wylo was the devil, now don't get me wrong I have no pity left for her as she manouvered herself into that shitshow, but Adam and co. aren't prime examples of decent human beings, imo. (But who am I to judge anyway)

Edited by Vixen

Posted

Where is wylow!?..... * echoes* lol

Is it me or does Adam just keep posting to show off his "new" life without her. (If she even has Wi-Fi to log on) lol I honestly can't take him serious, but hey... at least now you can include your girls face in a picture or video with out having to edit it 100 million times. 

The internet seems awfully silent, no crazy outburst from our queen of, "its not potoshoped it's na-tu-ral!" I was really hoping  there would be a round 2 *sigh* she sure is entertaining.