• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bananaman & Friends

306 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This sub-thread is about Adam Trombetta Wylonas on/off Boyfriend/Husband
Facebook | Instagram

He's infamous for being a cheater and a bad dad.

Some Posts gathered by @nebula
(brought to you by @Killer Bee)

Accusations of him molesting his daughter

585932aad29b7_killer_bee_2.thumb.jpeg.10585932ac08453_killer_bee.thumb.jpeg.c8c3585932b4a9928_Killer_bee.thumb.png.9a46c

After their first breakup it came to light that Adam 'cheated' on Wylona with a girl called Kimy

After their first breakup it came to light that Adam 'cheated' on Wylona with a girl called Kimy

killer_bee_adam_cheating_1.thumb.jpg.adekiller_bee_adam_cheating_2.thumb.jpg.506
Moonstar noted that she has a similar blackout sleeve tattoo, but I am not sure whether it's relevant to Adam
moonstar_kimmy_sleeve_tat.thumb.png.9459
Cayla took this screenshot, they were obviously flirting with each other
cayla_kimy.thumb.png.874d0dd64b32012d572
Blackerthanblack posted this, it says "You're beautiful" on the sign:
blackerthanblack_kimmy.thumb.png.308661d
Viciousdoll  posted these, one is Kimy's comments about Wylona, the other is more proof of her and Adam flirting:
viciousdoll_kimmy_about_whinelo.thumb.pnviciousdoll_kimmy_cheat_2.thumb.png.17c3
Plasmaz  posted this wonderful screenshot of when Whylo realised what her loverboy was doing:
plasmaz_adam_cheated!!!!!11.thumb.jpg.c6
la li lu le lo posted this screenshot, more of Wylona's calling out:
la_li_lu_le_lo_whinelo_abt_kimy.thumb.pn
and this is from babypeaches where Kimy tells Whylo that her love was probably always cheating on her:
babypeaches_kimy_fuqbuddy_2_whinelo.thum

Goodies of his past relationship with Neloofa (his daughters mother and ex)

killer_bee_(adam_to_lilith).thumb.jpg.49seething.thumb.png.e3aa3f71e635ccc169205

Apart from being a bad dad he supposedly was in prison and is still an active drug-addict.
After his recent breakup he got back together with his child and Neloofa (more pictures in the main thread)
IMG_4107.PNGIMG_4095.PNGScreenshot_20161215-103511.pngScreenshot_2016-12-15-20-12-55.thumb.png

If you have any information saved up please feel free to send it to me via pm Thanks!
Get your popcorn ready and contribute any new information!
https://media.giphy.com/media/aFEMFqZpDrkRy/giphy.gif

Edited by Vixen

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20161220-164549.png

A while ago he posted a video of him with a girl and he makes kissy noises in it though I couldn't see anything... has he already moved on?? Can somebody save the video in case he deletes it, I don't know how to do it on Instagram D:

Edited by nebula

Posted

My impression was that they all (Adam, Neloofa, Kim, etc.) go really fast with new girlfriends/boyfriends/lovers after a break up. They are present for a while and suddenly disappear. 

But in this case, it was kinda sure that the relationship between the Lord and Lady of Chaos was over, long before they got their (hopefully final) break up. So it is no wonder that he has something new, but maybe a little rest would be the better solution. But everyone deals different with 'the time after a long term relationship' 🤔

Posted

https://media.giphy.com/media/aFEMFqZpDrkRy/giphy.gif

I just loved this gif!!!

He just seems so light headed... he can't wait at least a month to get into another girl... like seriously dude? That kind of people (who do this everytime they have a break up) seems to me so childish and stupid... but well at least he's out doing something more than being with wylow idk 

Posted

I'm sincerely happy that he moved on. Even he's a sorry excuse of a person, the point that he is making the effort to try and he is trying is quite something. Unlike Wylona who is beyond toxic.

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2016-12-20-18-35-22.png

Screenshot_2016-12-20-18-43-42.png

Jesus this makes me think that they throw around the word 'rape' or being molested waaaay too light handed and its disgusting, people like that make actual rape suvivors look bad and dishonest

Edited by Vixen

Posted

Jesus this makes me think that they throw around the word 'rape' or being molested waaaay too light handed and its disgusting, people like thatmake actual rap suvivors look bad and dishonest

not to mention it is a CHILD being molested we are talking about. 

Posted

Every child deserves their parents but these people do not deserve a child.

Posted

It's good that Neloofa finally cleared things up! Now we know what exactly happened and I have to say: it doesn't change the fact, that these people are insanely dumb. For real. I mean, the grandmother tells Neloofa that she has the suspicion her daughter got molested by Adam and Neloofa post it on the Internet. Yes, as a reaction of Whylows bullshit, but instead of reporting her for sharing something like that, she answered to it. It stays on the Internet forever and I can only hope for the little girl, that her future classmates don't find this crap on the Internet and bully her for what her childish parents messed up. @Beau is kinda right, some people don't deserve kids. And these two definitely don't.

Posted

Hoooooomaygawd....

Well... this is interesting.

Screenshot_2016-12-21-06-22-02.png

Posted (edited)

@Blackerthanblack Okay as you postet it now haha, these people are so ridiculous. 

Edited by juna.mi

Posted

Truly ridiculous.  I thought yuki said adam abused whylow.  I remember adam posting or commenting really petty things about yuki (or maybe it was whylow under his name.  Who knows at this point?) But everyone seems to move and rally against someone so quickly.

Right after whylow and adam got back together the last time and her and yuki had a falling out, yuki and nefa became friends right away.

Now whylow and adam are done and adam, Nefa,  AND yuki seem all friendly and whylow is nowhere to be seen or heard.

Is the common negative denominator in everyone's life whylow? Adam seems more balanced, and happier (still an asshole) but his life seems to be moving in a positive direction.  

Nefa is working, working out, has a social life and caring for her daughter with plans of working out of the country. 

Yuki seems to be stable, working, traveling, and enjoying life with very balanced splurges here and there. ( I actually enjoy when she buys herself little treats because you can tell she feels she earned it and appreciates it.)

Where is our darling whylow?

Posted

Hoooooomaygawd....

Well... this is interesting.

Screenshot_2016-12-21-06-22-02.png

honestly at this point he's just baiting y'all for attention 9_9