Lilou Vos

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Meh, this bitch loves talking about herself. She's so fucking boring.

She cries a little bit at around minute 7 (just practicing her acting skills, I guess).

She makes me wanna puke.

Posted

In the first few minutes of the video she says she was studying overseas, in Japan, and dating a guy (Taku). She says it's emotionally hard to talk about her break-up, that he kept a huge secret from her...blah blah. But I swear I remember her posting on her blog that she was planning to marry him? I can't find screenshots anywhere but I recall her posting about her marriage plans, and she had a ring (like 2 years ago when they were together, obviously). Does anyone else remember or am I just crazy? Lol Either way I take what she said about her ex with a huge grain of salt.
Also, the way she speaks really rubs me the wrong way, it's dripping with insincerity and fakeness. She says she's a lot happier in LA, at least.

Posted

Her sister, Dakota. She is more interesthing than Kiki.

Posted

I had to stop watching the Q+A after a while. I was interested in her passion for acting but it came a little egotistical and absorbed so I had to stop watching. :/

Posted (edited)

It seemed like she was trying really hard to be deep, and very pretentious. I did like hearing about her acting and what she eats because LA has really good and a big variety of food.

Edited by cleoud

Posted

I'm just watching her 2nd Q+A and I really like this one a lot more! It seems very honest and sincere from how much I've watched so far!

Posted

She looks really pretty in her new video. However I'm hesitant to believe her when she says she wouldn't do to someone else something she she wouldn't want them to do to her, considering the horrible things she wrote about Taylor on Lolcow. But I agree this video seemed more genuine and she seemed more at peace and ready to move on with her life.

Posted (edited)

I think if she was more active and consistent with youtube videos (vlogs, make up videos, fashion, occasional vegan recipes, basically "my day to day life" kinda stuff - also she lives in LA which has so many cool places she could vlog abt) she might actually be moderately popular. There are definitely worse vlogs I've seen tbh she's now awful at it. 

Edited by terrorchan

Posted

New video. God, I find her so fake!

Posted

She's going to do great in LA, fits in perfect with all the other white female highly superficial, self-righteous, new agey types. Astrology and crystals, vegan and 'cruelty free'. Soon she'll have all the latest fashion trends, and get oil enemas to remove 'toxins'. She'll be the quintessential cliché stereotype. You'll be able to read about her life on Extra and Perez Hilton, without her actually being on those sites..

Posted

She set up a Patreon page, one of the awards for pledges like 40 or 60 dollars are "shirts designed by Dakota Rose". She didn't post any pictures so it's most likely the horrible stuff Dakota used to do with the super thin girls etc

Well

Posted

Wait -- she made a Patreon? 😂 To do what? To produce makeup videos? I don't understand that concept. She has made makeup videos in the past without the use of any special camera or lighting equipment. And she's making videos now. What's to stop her from just uploading a "vegan cruelty free makeup" video? 🤔 I never really understood why certain YouTubers would ask for money for "better" camera equipment when their current camera is just fine. Does she want us to see every detail of her face right down to the pores? If she does, she should just remove that heavy filter she uses on each of her videos. 😏 In my view, creating a Patreon is just e-begging.