• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Lilou Vos

92 posts in this topic

Posted

i thought she was at warner bros awhile back (maybe she was just touring it?) though, at least according to an old insta post

I may have gotten the wrong name . I think it is the Warner bros.

Posted (edited)

Daww look who's defending her wittle sistwer :happee:

Screen_Shot_2017-06-10_at_8.50.33_PM.thu

Video

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Daww look who's defending her wittle sistwer :happee:

Screen_Shot_2017-06-10_at_8.50.33_PM.thu

Video

She is very pretty with bangs ? Like if she still looked like this, i'm sure she would get more modeling jobs

Posted

SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC: Am I the only one who loves the new name she picked for herself!? I think Lilou is cute and it's a personal favourite of mine.

Posted (edited)

SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC: Am I the only one who loves the new name she picked for herself!? I think Lilou is cute and it's a personal favourite of mine.

it is a really cool edgy name especially if she is going to be an online person again. It's very cute and fashionista sounding.  

Edit

She postd a new video then quickl took it down.

Edited by 天使○°°○♡

Posted

How do you pronounce Lilou Vous?

Posted

How do you pronounce Lilou Vous?

I think it's meant to be said like, "Lee-Loo Vaws." It does sound rather cute and edgy, but it doesn't seem like she's altered anything else about her online persona~ new insta videos she's in, she's still squeaky and dancey and purposely awkward, and making strange faces and wearing all-white with that copper eye make up that makes her look sickly imo; speaking of her new persona has anyone seen her heroic return to YouTube? I tried to embed it here but I'm technologically inept :alpacamad:

It's just more of the same, cutesy and quick jump-cut editing, white ruffley top, and more vegan recipes. She does get into it with people in the comments about bees and ethical sourcing and all that jazz which is funny to me. She says how she doesn't like to come off as one of those preachy, doing-it-for-the-trend vegans but her own comments/replies make her sound like exactly that. 

Posted

Posted

I've never met a smoothie I didn't like but christ that pasta looks disgusting. I haven't had chickpea noodles so they may just be like that, but they look so mushy and overcooked. 

I am interested to see her back on youtube only because I had gotten really bored of her. But that video was pretty boring anyway :alpacaworry2: 

Posted

well, that is some really pretty eyeshadow

Posted

I'm kind of curious why the name vos... in dutch it means fox so that's why it made me curious if it might have different meanings or something idk..

Posted

She just uploaded a new video vlog onto he channel. Thh I found it a bit boring but it was interesting to see her new boyfriend and I wonder if she now lives in California? It makes sense if she is pursuing acting.

Posted

I  actually really liked her vlog, gotta admit her aesthetics are neat right now :alpacawink: Also, she looks like her feet are on the ground, which is nice. Now that she has a boyfriend and looks quite happy she might cut out with internet drama

Posted

On the positive side, I loooove the editing in her vlog~ the cuts are short and sweet and emphasize the highlights of the day, making you wanna keep watching. Plus the songs she uses in the background are super cool & calming, almost like watching a Coppola film or something. Also LA was the right move for her in pursuing acting, and since like 98% of the people out there are vegan/vegetarian there are a ton more options for her restaurant-wise.

On the negative side, her facial softening/blurring was painfully obvious the entire first half of the video/when they're in the car. Cringe-worthy, I was just like baby nooo what is you doin. :alpacamad: She's pretty as is, she's just still afraid of looking her age, which is unfortunate. Also, how old is she at this point? 27/28? You'd think she'd know by now that no museum lets you take photos or record the actual work~ although it was pretty to see, I found it disrespectful, especially considering the older gentleman who told her she couldn't film in the very beginning.

Still unsure of her boyfriend (not that my opinion matters, lol, she seems happy)~ sometimes he seems caring and sweet, especially the way he concedes when she does things like ask him to squeal for the camera. Other times he seems super into himself (I.e. "Are you recording?" *proceeds to fix his hair and adjust his hat when she says yes*) Plus he was talking out of his ass in regards to the fireworks, I just spent 4th of July in Orange County & the fireworks were booming aplenty (the really huge, illegal sky ones too) As long as they are over by 10/11pm I think law enforcement lets it slide. 

All in all I hope she keeps up the frequency of the videos, if for nothing else just to see how she's rebuilding her life after being gone so long. 

Posted (edited)

I  actually really liked her vlog, gotta admit her aesthetics are neat right now :alpacawink: Also, she looks like her feet are on the ground, which is nice. Now that she has a boyfriend and looks quite happy she might cut out with internet drama

Honestly, I hope she stays out of the drama. I feel like she's gone through a lot of it, especially when she was young, and that has to be stressful. I don't like her, I don't think I ever will, but I don't think I'd preach all she's been through on a lot of people. A want almost all the people on PULL to somehow or another get better, as 'influencers' and as people, some of them are really disgusting. If I had a thread about me I'd probably read it to better myself.

Edited by fairyg0thmother