IMG_3799.thumb.JPG.e541d45a14e01cd6a5bc8

What and ugly and unflattering top...:alpacashocked:

Posted

Agreed! :/ Her boobs look like this:

picc.jpg

Posted (edited)

agree omg. That outfit makes her look cheap.  

Edited by Kayawhite

Posted

You're suppose to wear a bra under that not nipple covers. Somebody going to have saggy boobs... but then again. NVM.

Posted

You're suppose to wear a bra under that not nipple covers. Somebody going to have saggy boobs... but then again. NVM.

Isn't she wearing a nude bra? I see a faint outline that looks like it could be a wire (which doesn't seem to be holding anything up to be honest).

Posted

She changed her youtube back to Kiki Leigh. It was definitely Lilou Vos a few weeks back. I should have SS it. I just want the girl to mature and become herself even if that means she is offline (though I do like her videos).

Posted

omg..... I started using twitter and was curious. She banned me. The only thing I ever said on twitter to her was that I like her youtube videos. 

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

Posted

So, I found a personal account with that name on Facebook a few weeks ago. It seemed linked to "the official Facebook page" by the same name, sharing similar content, promoting herself, etc.

So I reported the profile to Facebook as "This person is not using their real name", and the profile got banned in a few minutes. I lol'd.

Not only is she booted from Facebook with that name, but I'm assuming she was the sole admin of "the official Facebook page", which hasn't been updated since the day I got her profile banned. Zing!

If ever you "feel bad" for Kirsten, just go on Lolcow and read the violent threats she has written about other users, and the horrible stuff she has said about an innocent YouTuber, "anonymously". No, I don't feel fucking bad for her. She could legitimately be sued for some of her comments. And frankly, I don't understand why some of it was not reported if her identity was confirmed.

Bitch needs to sit down.

Posted

Any idea why she chose this name?

Here is my *theory* of her new alias: She actually used to bring up the character Leeloo from the movie The Fifth Element on some of her social media, comparing herself to the character.

Example:

Screen_Shot_2017-02-23_at_4.09.55_PM.thu

This is all speculation, of course. The name obviously is not spelled the same, but I felt as if it could have been inspiration? Who knows. And I don't have any kind of a clue about the "Vos" portion of her alias.
What I/we do know is that she needed to get the fuck away from the name "Kiki Kannibal" and "Kirsten Ostrenga" if she was going to attempt to have any kind of a career outside of e-whoring.

Posted

why is this thread so dead? Kaka Vous has been posting a lot cringy stuff.. specially her saying that people stalk her followers and that she was in tears?.. like cmaan! why is this thread so dead? and so in case you are wondering here, https://www.backstage.com/u/lilouvos/ that's what she's been up to.

Posted (edited)

Her thread on Lolcow is constantly being blown up. I think people here just don't don't care for Kiki. ^_^'

Edited by Ef
Typo : Gil to think