• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shin Matsushita LIES

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know where to start, but let's go. 

So I'm- or was- a friend of this person called shin Matsushita on Facebook. I thought they were pretty cool,etc until recently. When they have showed their true colors. 

There's a ton of shitty things they've done. Including:

-telling people to kill themselves

-faking suicide

-lying to everyone

-etc.

But the worst thing is that SHE pretended to be transgender. Her real name isn't shin. Her name is Karri or some sort of shit. And she really isn't Japanese. Just some weeb bitch. 

Screenshot_2016-12-12-10-45-41.png

FB_IMG_1481557531966.jpg

Posted

Judging by the lack of posts on your account, I'm going to assume this is a self-post or that you're just a sad little troll that needs to bring down people to feel better. 

This is a website for online personalities and snowflakes, not a flame website where you can post about anyone that you dislike on the web. 

Posted

Hm I've seen this person mentioned on my feed

Can you provide more info? Screenshots, pics etc? Right now all you have is 1 pic which proves nothing 

Posted

Yeah the user who created this thread made it seem like more of a vendetta than a call out

but from what I've gathered so far on my sns' is that Shin used to be friends with a lot of people in the cos community, I really don't know what's been happening for it to get to this point-- but apparently they attempted/faked suicide, people are calling them out on it, is hiding from all sns' is keeping in contact with someone telling them they're okay and didn't really attempt, which is highly problematic and triggering for some, is telling said person not to tell everyone because they want people to care for them and believe they attempted and succeeded or is being kept in the hospital because of said attempt, granted this is all I gathered rn, and cant post proper links rn since I'm mobile , but search Shin's name on fb and you'll be linked to someone's call out post to them, again sorry for the lack of links

Posted

Okay, this may have been a vendetta thread, but it's not entirely undeserved. From what I can recall, Shin has gone by the names Ayomeko, Ayomi, Shin Rei, and recently changed to Phemius, and has pretended to be half Japanese and half Korean (at different instances, but generally whenever one is more "popular" than the other). I don't even know if this is all of them, but he has created multiple sockpuppets on facebook and instagram (even creating one to pretend that he was being harassed for cosplaying pale-skinned characters despite being black. Yunogai did not exist or post prior to the photo in question existing on instagram).

Screenshot_20170130-195450.thumb.jpg.e9c2c83ef684cb32a2fe221692d6d655f80af7f175c

But he seems to think that eye tape is fine and claims to have done it since he was 11 (if true, this is extra gross since his parents cosigned this).

Screenshot_20170130-195548.thumb.jpg.76b

He also is one of the originators of the rumour that Yaya Han's fabrics caused rashes if washed. This was pretty much debunked since the fabric was released after this person claims to have developed the rash.1485549230208.png1485550079530.png

And now he's talking about suicide and planning mass shootings, but backpedaled when the fact that he's been posting these things has spread.1485549029654.png1485469417313.jpg

One other generally problematic thing (not as extreme as these other things) is that he once ran an nsfw tumblr blog that allowed for underage cosplayers to submit images (unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot of these "rules" he made up, since I'm only remembering this happened a couple years ago). The blog is still up at onigiricosplays.tumblr.com though. Fortunately, no one underage has been posted, since that was a gross idea from the get go.

He's known to be a liar, a drama monger, a bully, and a generally unpleasant person. So basically, he's trying to get attention in all the worst possible ways. Sorry if this thread is dead, but this person clearly isn't done causing shit in the cosplay community. I'm not even sure that this is everything, but feel free to fill in anything I may have missed. 

Posted

"I am native born Japanese and i've taped my eyes since I was 11" ummmm?????? What

Posted

Wow thats... just wow. :alpacabored: Sad even 

Posted

this is so juicy !!

IMG_0458.JPG

Posted

"I am native born Japanese and i've taped my eyes since I was 11" ummmm?????? What

The part that made even less sense to me was "my family still tapes and they're in their 60s" .... tapes their eyes for cosplay? your family, senior citizens included, tape their eyes back for their cosplays? Just, what? 

This person is honestly sad. 

Posted

Ummm well this is sad...lol wth kinda person does that lol

Posted

Thati s one hella sad person. 

Posted

Native born Japanese? All my family tapes?

Does she honestly think we're this dumb to believe this bs?

Posted (edited)

Native born..I can't. Unless they are

African-American/Japanese hafu and born in Japan?

The tape thing though I'm cackling. So are they trying to say they have old Japanese relatives that use eye tape ???LMAO I'm just picturing some sweet old grandmother with cosplay makeup....

Edited by persocomtears

Posted

Native born..I can't. Unless they are

African-American/Japanese hafu and born in Japan?

The tape thing though I'm cackling. So are they trying to say they have old Japanese relatives that use eye tape ???LMAO I'm just picturing some sweet old grandmother with cosplay makeup....

I cackled at the idea of someone's granny taping her eyes back and shooping her skin lighter. 

anyway, my younger brother was born in japan but he's completely black and only counted as American since it was on American land (it was a military base).

I feel like Shin is confusing nationality for ethnicity (if they actually were born in Japan, of course). Unless one of their parents is Japanese, they aren't biracial. They're just Japanese-American, theoretically.

I doubt they were born in Japan or even have visited the country, based on how they treat the culture and the idea of yellowface.