• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

697 posts in this topic

Posted

This can't come soon enough.

If our favorite meme police can't take down Logan Paul, I can say with full confidence and lamentation that no one can. PewDiePie did, but he's not innocent either. It has to be our boy edupz.

Also take note, link was posted 11 days ago, way before the Aokigahara incident.

If its true (which i hope it is ) its what he deserves 

Fuck him and Jake needed a content cop on them for the longest time.

Posted

If its true (which i hope it is ) its what he deserves 

Fuck him and Jake needed a content cop on them for the longest time.

At least we got the Asian version.

Posted

At least we got the Asian version.

and he deserved it too and that rap at the end of the vid idubbs did was good. Now i hope he get around to the Paul bros cuz they need it

Posted

Well, I saw it coming

IMG_5608.thumb.PNG.82bb471eebe8c3eaeb19e

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/01/07/logan-paul-hires-home-security-amid-suicide-video-backlash-7210579/amp/

Posted

Well, I saw it coming

IMG_5608.thumb.PNG.82bb471eebe8c3eaeb19e

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/01/07/logan-paul-hires-home-security-amid-suicide-video-backlash-7210579/amp/

colour me surprised that this is not already a thing?  He seems like a dude that would get security just for the heck of it

Posted

Maybe the SJWs really are scrambling on this.

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing my 7 yr old nephew watching logan paul on his tablet. I immediately told him I don't like him and that was before the horrible shit he did in japan.

Im horrified that kids look up to this guy.  

Edited by jeila

Posted

I remember seeing my 7 yr old nephew watching logan paul on his tablet. I immediately told him I don't like him and that was before the horrible shit he did in japan.

Im horrified that kids look up to this guy.  

Come to think of it, why do they look up to him?

He never did any  serious charity work, the only thing he did was fake one to sell his horrible merch 

Posted

He never did any  serious charity work, the only thing he did was fake one to sell his horrible merch 

Pretty sure kids will watch anything that is remotely funny. They aren't thinking about charity. 

Im not sure about teens though. 

Tbh targeting a younger audience is quite smart cause kids will laugh at everything. Ive had to sit through some videos my nephew finds funny. Even if the video has bad jokes or I don't understand...the channels usually have tons of subscribers (kid subscribers). 

Posted

It's so simple. ThinkThink: Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Drake and Josh, Even Stevens. Kids love watching ANYONE do/act obnoxious/crazy. It adds even more stake when it's IRL. The more realistic, the better. He's basically a TV show to them, but they don't have to dissociate the fact that he's an actor playing a character in their heads the way we had to dissociate Shia LaBoef from Even Stevens, or Dylan and Cole Sprouse from Suite Life of Zack and Cody. They don't have to dissociate, so now they CANT dissociate real life from TV show level antics and shenanigans.

Posted (edited)

It's so simple. ThinkThink: Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Drake and Josh, Even Stevens. Kids love watching ANYONE do/act obnoxious/crazy. It adds even more stake when it's IRL. The more realistic, the better. He's basically a TV show to them, but they don't have to dissociate the fact that he's an actor playing a character in their heads the way we had to dissociate Shia LaBoef from Even Stevens, or Dylan and Cole Sprouse from Suite Life of Zack and Cody. They don't have to dissociate, so now they CANT dissociate real life from TV show level antics and shenanigans.

Exactly.  

To the kids his antics and behavior as no different than their favorite cartoon characters.  I remember watching the Batman: The Animated Show as a child and then re-watching it as an adult.  And being shocked at how many sexual innuendos there were.  I didn't get it as a kid.  

We would go to a family movie like Ghostbusters and the adults would laugh at the way Vankman would talk to Sigorney Weaver's character.  I didn't know what they were laughing about.  I was confused.  As an adult it was very obvious, but to a child those jokes were puzzling.  

Logan Paul's humor makes sense only if you are around 11.  When they become adults, a good chunk will probably look back at his videos in stomach-turning horror.  At least my cartoons could be re-watched and enjoyed from nostalgia.  People still feel nostalgia about the Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls.  But we can enjoy those things because we know they're fake. 

How will Logang ever feel nolstalgia for that "creep" once their brains develop enough for them to understand?  

btw, there are no plans to recast Logan Paul in this role.  I won't be seeing this movie.  I hope it's rated R and the parents have the decency not to bring their kids to a rated R movie.  

https://1428elm.com/2018/01/07/logan-paul-will-star-upcoming-horror-movie-superstition/

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

apart from the suicide forest video, his overall behavior in the vlogs just irked me... and i just saw clips of it. i dont want to risk brain cells watching him. 

i want him off youtube. that is my conclusion. i want him gone... but youtube is a big pussy to cancel him because he brings in revenue. 

Posted

Some people's humor never develops past a 10 year old, that would probably be the case for Logan Paul's fans.

Posted

Posted

Make sure you know who your kids are watching on YouTube. It's easy to be influenced by these kinds of people when you're young. If I knew my kid was watching this piece of shit on YouTube and finding it entertaining I might have to get my child into therapy. If you're capable of laughing at the sight of another humans lifeless body hanging from a tree there must be something very wrong with you. That's not something that normal people should be able to do. Makes me wonder what other kinds of things these people find funny that they shouldn't.