• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

697 posts in this topic

Posted

If possible, 

can a petition be done to have Logan and Jake be kicked off youtube forever?

I don't think youtube can ignore it if other influential youtubers join in on the petition.

But even then, I'd doubt youtube will do anything.

Posted

OT: So I just typed out a lengthy rant and my phone deleted it all (yay, probably too much cussing anyways).

But back on topic. This image pretty much sums up what Japan is probably gonna be thinking about us (Americans) if they haven't already thought it. The rude and blatant disregard for the stigma suicide already has that this snowflake has reveals a lot about his fucked up character. His half assed apology can go suck a toilet bowl.

FB_IMG_1514936266212.jpg

Posted

I have no words...

At the same time, I can't blame the people of Japan...

Posted

Assholes like Logan make life for all of us expats living in Japan thst much more difficult. It alienates us even more tban before and we have to be extra contientious of our behaviour. Its 2 steps forward and 700 f*cking steps backwards thanks to this asshole. 

His behavior around Tokyo is embarrassing. And im not even American. 

Posted (edited)

I want to also add that a group of youtubers went to suicide forest before Logan Paul. But in their case played with a ouiji board of some sort. 

Edited by mememoo
i put Jake instead of Logan but they the same ppl

Posted

side note what the fuck is wrong with the other 3 fucking degenerates who went with him into the forest? they clearly are just as devoid of any humanity as logan paul is, all of them smiled and laughed and joked around just as much as he did. 

Unpopular opinion, but I don't find them any worse than any other youtubers that go into the forest to film a video for the views. It was a shitty thing to do, but people didn't completely flip their shit over Aki and Joey filming there and at least they didn't show the corpse.

Posted (edited)

side note what the fuck is wrong with the other 3 fucking degenerates who went with him into the forest? they clearly are just as devoid of any humanity as logan paul is, all of them smiled and laughed and joked around just as much as he did. 

I don't watch his or his brother's videos except occasionally when there's a huge controversy (like that time Jake doxxed Post Malone) but it seems like they're always surrounded by robotic Yes Men who never speak against them in all of their videos.

https://youtu.be/-195_1aDUyc

Looks like YouTube is going around deleting videos about the Logan Paul situation. Too bad they couldn't delete his own video before it got to number 10 in trending lmao

Edited by leliana

Posted (edited)

I just hope influential Japanese people don't pick this up.

Japanese youtubers and entertainers hopefully see the response videos youtubers like Joey and Aki has made, because Americans, or foreginers in general have enough of a bad reputation as it is.

Lastly, youtubers in general are making videos with the intent that Logan is an asshole and that not foreigners acts the way he does.
I hope Japan sees those as well.

Edited by Lalisa
Clarification

Posted

I just hope influential Japanese people don't pick this up.

Japanese youtubers and entertainers hopefully see the videos youtubers like Joey and Aki has made, because Americans, or foreginers in general have enough of a bad reputation as it is.

I could be wrong about this (as I only remember reading this in a YouTube comment), but isn't what Logan did already on the news in Japan? If so then it definitely already gained traction over there. 

If not, then...it's still probably blowing up I'm guessing. 

Posted

I could be wrong about this (as I only remember reading this in a YouTube comment), but isn't what Logan did already on the news in Japan? If so then it definitely already gained traction over there. 

If not, then...it's still probably blowing up I'm guessing. 

Yeah ..., I went on a few Japanese news sites. It's definitely blowing up.

It's just that I hope youtubers who are speaking out about Logan get the same coverage Logan's video is getting, because youtubers are trying to make an effort in reducing all the backlash. I don't want it to be in vain.

Posted

Always hated him. Now I hate him more

Posted

Someone uploaded a subbed version of his "apology" video, and I'm seeing the first YouTube reactions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gNDOu5tAm8 

Nothing big yet, but there are a lot of news sites popping up. I think PDR-san might pick it up tbh, since he's more familiar with overseas YouTubers and speaks English fluently.