• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

facebook Kimu Cosplayer - キム

373 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You got experiences with her? How come? 

-

Edited by Bladerunner RX7

Posted (edited)

I am so glad I found this place. I have been disturbed and annoyed by this girl for a while. since she and her boyfriend broke up she's so thirsty for asian incel dick that she takes other girls down like that one qipao cosplayer on comiket. she's been making nasty jokes about rape but quickly deleted them when people pointed out that it was fucked up. there were even rape victims who comment on those jokes and she was so sassy back.

she always tries to one up people cosplaying the same characters and promises others they will cosplay together but never end up doing it because she already did it with ''cute asian girls''. one girl commented on her post and even bought a costume for a duo cos they would cosplay together. she asked if they were still going to do the cos more than a year ago and they still have not done it. thats so mean in my opinion.

what bothers me the most is the fact that she has such a dangerous mindset about looks and has all young girls who almost adore the ground she walks on. she posted this yesterday and it broke my heart seeing some of the replies. she also always screams she is a thicc goddess when she is really thin so that seems even more ironic. especially with her announcing a cosplay that is known for being thicc a few days ago and also admitting she did not play the game at all?

kimu_1.thumb.png.a683572e167d3a3c3f94c1d

doesn't her entire career work around being validated by thirsty white knights? it is really sad because isn't thicc a term bigger people use to make themselves feel better on their journey to become smaller? or even people that have illnesses and can not become smaller but still want to feel good about themself?

kimu_2.1.thumb.png.50c2ebeaf050abfcb383e

translation:

''that cleans up really fast''

''thats not nice''

''no true but those kind of people that only get validated by white knights and don't do anything about their weight kinda brought it upon themselves so yeah''

''it's just sad because your entire self image is ruined''

''it's just the exact opposite from anorexia''

''u see urself as beautiful thanks to all the compliments but in reality youre overweight and its not healthy OTL''

''no exactly u get it''

which i find really weird coming from miss photoshop and also she has said so often that she wants to weigh less than 50kg because otherwise she'll be fat. isn't she 1.73 mettres? that would make her veeeeeerry underweight and thus making her seem to have anorexia?

Kimu_3.1.thumb.png.bc18af98e1f26d4b863fd

kind reminder that even if fat people are disgusting queen kimu is still thicc

kimu_4.1.thumb.png.90219fb4aa38ae77e178d

the fact that she is so secretive about this post makes it seem like she knows that it's bad to say stuff like this

well too bad for her that people will still share this with her name attached to is because it's soooo mean!

kimu_5.1.thumb.png.56a2e76b86b4464e46179

here is an example of one of the girls that basically wants to wear her skin that she's giving a complex about her weight

i wish she would see and understand that she is pretty much a public figure and young girls look up to her

didn't she say last year or something that she wanted to be a good role model? this is not the way to go about that

Edited by Mimitan

Posted

That's really sad... Can she only feel good about herself when she puts others down or when her fans praise her??

Posted

Lurker here but in regard to Kimu being "thicc"... Photogs I know personally had photoshoots with her and complained that she actually has some weight on her and was nothing like her pics, they complained they had to do a lot of editing to make her look like her photos. If u think she is skinny, dont forget almost all her pics are heavily edited. I dont think she should make statements on body issues when she heavily edits anyway.

Posted (edited)

I am so glad I found this place. I have been disturbed and annoyed by this girl for a while. since she and her boyfriend broke up she's so thirsty for asian incel dick that she takes other girls down like that one qipao cosplayer on comiket. she's been making nasty jokes about rape but quickly deleted them when people pointed out that it was fucked up. there were even rape victims who comment on those jokes and she was so sassy back.

she always tries to one up people cosplaying the same characters and promises others they will cosplay together but never end up doing it because she already did it with ''cute asian girls''. one girl commented on her post and even bought a costume for a duo cos they would cosplay together. she asked if they were still going to do the cos more than a year ago and they still have not done it. thats so mean in my opinion.

what bothers me the most is the fact that she has such a dangerous mindset about looks and has all young girls who almost adore the ground she walks on. she posted this yesterday and it broke my heart seeing some of the replies. she also always screams she is a thicc goddess when she is really thin so that seems even more ironic. especially with her announcing a cosplay that is known for being thicc a few days ago and also admitting she did not play the game at all?

kimu_1.thumb.png.a683572e167d3a3c3f94c1d

doesn't her entire career work around being validated by thirsty white knights? it is really sad because isn't thicc a term bigger people use to make themselves feel better on their journey to become smaller? or even people that have illnesses and can not become smaller but still want to feel good about themself?

kimu_2.1.thumb.png.50c2ebeaf050abfcb383e

translation:

''that cleans up really fast''

''thats not nice''

''no true but those kind of people that only get validated by white knights and don't do anything about their weight kinda brought it upon themselves so yeah''

''it's just sad because your entire self image is ruined''

''it's just the exact opposite from anorexia''

''u see urself as beautiful thanks to all the compliments but in reality youre overweight and its not healthy OTL''

''no exactly u get it''

which i find really weird coming from miss photoshop and also she has said so often that she wants to weigh less than 50kg because otherwise she'll be fat. isn't she 1.73 mettres? that would make her veeeeeerry underweight and thus making her seem to have anorexia?

Kimu_3.1.thumb.png.bc18af98e1f26d4b863fd

kind reminder that even if fat people are disgusting queen kimu is still thicc

kimu_4.1.thumb.png.90219fb4aa38ae77e178d

the fact that she is so secretive about this post makes it seem like she knows that it's bad to say stuff like this

well too bad for her that people will still share this with her name attached to is because it's soooo mean!

kimu_5.1.thumb.png.56a2e76b86b4464e46179

here is an example of one of the girls that basically wants to wear her skin that she's giving a complex about her weight

i wish she would see and understand that she is pretty much a public figure and young girls look up to her

didn't she say last year or something that she wanted to be a good role model? this is not the way to go about that

note: "das niet lief"/ "thats not nice" is meant very sarcastically for the non dutch speaking people over here

I haven't been on pull for a long time but since pull was apparently down, someone posted her to the dutch cosplay 4chan forum (which resulted the forum to be deleted).

Schermafbeelding_2019-11-22_om_19.39.50.Schermafbeelding_2019-11-22_om_19.40.06.Schermafbeelding_2019-11-22_om_19.40.23.Schermafbeelding_2019-11-22_om_19.40.37.Schermafbeelding_2019-11-22_om_19.41.04.

Last time I have seen her was yesterday at DCC and she's not “skinny”. Very average at most. While I understand her statement and somewhat agree with it, it's a shitty way to bring it (Being overweight is very unhealthy and just like being underweight it shouldn't be glorified and praised though I am aware about medical reasons). Other people don't need her concern and definitely not brought in such a bitchy way. Peoples weight do not affect her she needs to stop tearing other people down for their appearance because she is insecure about herself. She still goes around hiding her face in other peoples stories and pictures. 

You need to calm down and focus on improving yourself instead of trying to make yourself another edge lord with white knights who is trying to blame girls for being sexually harassed for the way they dress. 

And stop being toxic, it's not a good joke to blame your followers for your bad reach

6C53B164-8C9E-4D40-8344-2DB621B7956C.thu

Edited by g_r104

Posted

Lurker here. Finally decided to comment because I hear so much shit about her.

I heard she was using guys for free food on dates, no wonder she gained a lot of kgs.. She really isn't skinny and the only reason guys call her "thicc" is because she shoops herself to be thinner with curves, and then she complains about it lol

I also heard she got a new boyfriend now, wondering if she's just using him for his money aswell.

Posted

Lurker here. Finally decided to comment because I hear so much shit about her.

I heard she was using guys for free food on dates, no wonder she gained a lot of kgs.. She really isn't skinny and the only reason guys call her "thicc" is because she shoops herself to be thinner with curves, and then she complains about it lol

I also heard she got a new boyfriend now, wondering if she's just using him for his money aswell.

wow that's so trashy.. Doesn't she get money from patreon and sell her cosplays sometimes before they even arrive?? You'd think she could pay for her own food

Posted

wow that's so trashy.. Doesn't she get money from patreon and sell her cosplays sometimes before they even arrive?? You'd think she could pay for her own food

omg HER PATREON I cant tell how annoying her patreon activity is. She likes to go inactive for a long time and complain when people dont subscribe and always try to make Patreon her full time career when she is not even active on the site. And regarding her asian issue, she likes to talk to people about how amazing asia is and how it is way better than Netherlands.
regarding her face editing, irl she does look pretty with a nice structure and eventhough her body is slighty to the chubby side it doesnt look unhealthy. But let it be known that she is almost far off from her pictures to say the least.
When she was in Malaysia, she likes to compare the how better the asians are compared to the acg community in Netherlands. Like how everyone in The Netherlands have an asian fetish like her, how cheap it is living in Asia, complains that many cosplayers in Netherlands don't like her for no reason and so on. I know these because she openly tells these things to my Malaysian friends who go up to talk to her since she’s considered like a celebrity cosplayer in Malaysia (since she’s  a foreigner cosplayer). Also extra note after YingTze and her met and spoke about collaborating, Kimu said she dislike YingTZe for not replying to her messages. I think kimu should’ve been more understanding because she has way more following while being busy with her own job everyday. I notice that  Kimu likes to easily collaborate with many famous cosplayers but shittalk them behind their backs. 
Also one major thing related to that photographer drama that I feel heavily problematic is that she demands PHOTOGRAPHY TO BE FREE because she says “ I only do free collabs” when she is in malaysia she plans around 4 shoots  each day but gets her photographers very last minute ( eg: the night before and also asks for free btw ) and still sells them as her merch. I dont think most of the photographers were ever paid too even though she said malaysia is the best because everything is cheap! If everything is so cheap why would she not pay for the photographers? ( the malaysian studio rates average around $25-30 per hour and photography rates more or less around $20 per hour).

lastly, Im not trying to create more hate on her and trying to sprout a bunch of lies (because they are true) but I hope this comes off as a lesson to maybe her (to see her bad actions she has to fix) or others in future.

Posted

I get people doing shoots for free for regular cosplay, but if you're going to sell those photos you should pay the photographer wtf

Posted (edited)

Edited by elefire
Wrong thread

Posted

imagine defending your yellow fever so hard that you contradict yourself

Yellow_fever.png

Posted (edited)

Yellow_fever.png

.... what makes ur childhood specifically 'half cantonese' tho....

like i'm half chinese (cantonese also lel) and i can't think of anything that would make me say that i'd been raised specifically canto as opposed to general chinese.

ETA: also the nO iM nOt AsIaN oR hAlF paired with the iM rAiSeD hAlF cAnToNeSe just makes me laugh

Edited by onyon

Posted

Yellow_fever.png

Her parents aren't asian. Nobody in her family is asian. So apparently growing up with asian friends makes you asian now? Heck, then I'm asian too lol