• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

facebook Kimu Cosplayer - キム

358 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh wow I'm not surprised this girl has a PULL..  I'm mutuals with this girl and nobody likes her at all.. :D

Firstly she doesn't play the games that she cosplayed e.g. Girls Frontline, Fate, GBF, Touhou...etc. She acts like a huge fan and keeps creating dozens of cosplans from them. She got outed for being a fake Fate fan then she switched to GBF, but then went back to Fate because GBF wasn't getting her likes. People also realised she was a fake GFL fan when she posted a screenshot of the game and asking how to play the game after she had cosplayed many GFL characters. :) Unfortunately she deleted that post already like all her other posts... Currently her new hype is Arknights because it was just released a few days ago but she is has already been called out for being a fake fan lol...  How can she play when the game is in Chinese anyway haha

Anyway she also commissions overseas cosplayers to make her costumes and then trouble her friends living in that country to keep the costume for her and sell or mail it to her. 

When she went to Singapore, she had a shoot with a photographer friend of mine who is quite well known in the community. Unfortunately, his HDD crashed and all the photos were lost. It happens quite frequently and all the other cosplayers he shot with were understanding about it. But Kimu immediately went online to whine and complain nonstop about it (All deleted though) It things like  ":(((( i flew to sg to shoot and the photos are lost and its such a waste bc i cant reshoot." I don't know I just felt that it was very unnecessary because she kept whining so much that everyone knew who she was talking about. It felt like she was blaming him for his camera crashing...She is also a huge Asianboo she wore cosplay wigs out when she was in Singapore and has an Asian boyfriend I heardd :o 

uwu That's all I guess I just wanted to ramble about her because I do not like her!!!

I don't understand why she has any friends to begin with tbh. Are all her friends doormats or something?

Posted

Oh wow I'm not surprised this girl has a PULL..  I'm mutuals with this girl and nobody likes her at all.. :D

Firstly she doesn't play the games that she cosplayed e.g. Girls Frontline, Fate, GBF, Touhou...etc. She acts like a huge fan and keeps creating dozens of cosplans from them. She got outed for being a fake Fate fan then she switched to GBF, but then went back to Fate because GBF wasn't getting her likes. People also realised she was a fake GFL fan when she posted a screenshot of the game and asking how to play the game after she had cosplayed many GFL characters. :) Unfortunately she deleted that post already like all her other posts... Currently her new hype is Arknights because it was just released a few days ago but she is has already been called out for being a fake fan lol...  How can she play when the game is in Chinese anyway haha

Anyway she also commissions overseas cosplayers to make her costumes and then trouble her friends living in that country to keep the costume for her and sell or mail it to her. 

When she went to Singapore, she had a shoot with a photographer friend of mine who is quite well known in the community. Unfortunately, his HDD crashed and all the photos were lost. It happens quite frequently and all the other cosplayers he shot with were understanding about it. But Kimu immediately went online to whine and complain nonstop about it (All deleted though) It things like  ":(((( i flew to sg to shoot and the photos are lost and its such a waste bc i cant reshoot." I don't know I just felt that it was very unnecessary because she kept whining so much that everyone knew who she was talking about. It felt like she was blaming him for his camera crashing...She is also a huge Asianboo she wore cosplay wigs out when she was in Singapore and has an Asian boyfriend I heardd :o 

uwu That's all I guess I just wanted to ramble about her because I do not like her!!!

omg im friend with her on fb and i noticed this as well lol she always jumps on series that are "trendy" especially in Asia atm and behaves like shes an expert when she actually never even touched the games like?? Weird flex but ok

I also noticed that shes always commenting trying to be' relevant under the posts of asian cosplayers that we both have as mutuals on fb, she just tries so hard its sad lol

(Sorry for doubleposting)

This is an old screen but since when is she open about her photoshopping and basically being a catfish? Lol

19-05-08-12-01-16-531_deco.jpg

Posted (edited)

omg im friend with her on fb and i noticed this as well lol she always jumps on series that are "trendy" especially in Asia atm and behaves like shes an expert when she actually never even touched the games like?? Weird flex but ok

I also noticed that shes always commenting trying to be' relevant under the posts of asian cosplayers that we both have as mutuals on fb, she just tries so hard its sad lol

(Sorry for doubleposting)

This is an old screen but since when is she open about her photoshopping and basically being a catfish? Lol

19-05-08-12-01-16-531_deco.jpg

That pic is the reason why she badly needed those pics from that one SG photog, since it's pretty much the only time where she gets to shoot with a photog that actually makes her look better than how she does iRL, otherwise she has to rely on her shitty ass selfies, or bland photogs from her home country. She learned a lot from how well-received her Nero set was when she shot with one of Taiwan's best cosplay photographers and she was hoping to do the same thing here. What bothered me during that situation was that every coser from SG(the good ones, at least) donated to that photog so he can buy a new HDD out of gratitude, whereas she didn't.

As for the receipt for chickennugget's claim to Kimu's deleted post during that situation, here it is:

50054491_330199614497740_375800158548184

I don't understand why she has any friends to begin with tbh. Are all her friends doormats or something?

She's well-networked. Being an admin for a cosplay curation page called Sayapi Hiwatari and posting her own sets and selfies fooled people into thinking that she must be a big time cosplayer since the page is well known for only sharing the best cosplayers all around the world. She was able to build herself up through that lie. 

Edited by Architect
I have issues with formatting, send help

Posted

Received screenshots of her being a hype-chasing fake fan :)

And yeah my mutuals with her get annoyed when she sucks up to them. They are relatively popular here and she always acts like they are close friends when they are not. I thought they were until my friends said otherwise.

Also I apologise for my weird formatting... I'm on mobile and I usually just lurk instead of post!! So not used to using this site haha :x

20190509_085834.jpg

20190509_085822.jpg

Posted

(Old screenshots again) I hate how entitled she is smh, looks like she just want to show off how rich she is in the first screen like "look at me, im a wealthy white girl and i can afford to cosplay 17 characters i dont even know or care about just bc they are popular rn:hoplz: " and she is also planning another big trip to Asia but still complains of how broke she is? Ffs 

She also contradicts herself under the guy's comment, saying its not that much when she literally wrote the opposite in the post lol ok 

Also I never EVER saw her talk about or show the tiniest bit of interest/knowledge for Touhou Project but there she is, cosplaying Flandre lmao 

19-05-09-09-47-26-128_deco.jpg

19-05-09-09-46-22-085_deco.jpg

Posted

She just bandwagons onto whatever the Asian cosplayers on her friendlist are into and use them to get information so she does not have to play the games. SMH

Also have an princessy screenshot here

"I don't like how she feels entitled to trouble residents of a country just because she's traveling to their country" - my friend who sent the screenshot to me

20190509_184913.jpg

She also wants to shoot at a public park pen LOL

20190509_185933.jpg

received_336955513531133.jpeg

Posted

I talked her in the past but i foget my old account.

she removed me from her social media case someone told her untrue things and found out i talked here....

Posted

Aside her being a leecher and thinks “her friends” should pay for her transportations... what really annoys me now is... 

Whenever she posts things on IG like “I am insecure about my body QQ”... No shit sherlock. And she does it more than once. Why bother PSing the crap out of yourself if you are doing to have a mental breakdown over it because you cannot accept reality....... Also chapeau to I PS the hell out of my face. You mean from head, shoulder, knee and toes, knees and toes... 

I am really wondering what photographers think when they see her irl...? What is so great about her that people want to shoot with her? 

I tried watching her livestreams and find that she absolutely has no personality or w/e... 

3F16D18A-14C6-49D2-9459-136896CACE37.jpeg

Posted

Aside her being a leecher and thinks “her friends” should pay for her transportations... what really annoys me now is... 

Whenever she posts things on IG like “I am insecure about my body QQ”... No shit sherlock. And she does it more than once. Why bother PSing the crap out of yourself if you are doing to have a mental breakdown over it because you cannot accept reality....... Also chapeau to I PS the hell out of my face. You mean from head, shoulder, knee and toes, knees and toes... 

I am really wondering what photographers think when they see her irl...? What is so great about her that people want to shoot with her? 

I tried watching her livestreams and find that she absolutely has no personality or w/e... 

3F16D18A-14C6-49D2-9459-136896CACE37.jpeg

She's one example of how successful you can be when you focus more on how to climb the social ladder instead of focusing more on the fundamentals of cosplay, like makeup, craft & construction and being accurate to the character you're cosplaying. For reference, a fellow admin of hers has over 188k following in IG despite being subpar as a cosplayer solely because she does the same thing as Kimu does, attaching herself to popular cosplayers and photographers in exchange for her promoting them in the cosplay curation pages she admins for. She also makes cosplay pages off pictures shared by Chinese cosplayers off Weibo and then sends them an offer of administrating said pages for free if they're willing to associate with that person. If they don't comply, it does not matter, since she is still in control of that Facebook page and she can pretty much manipulate the posts using their content to her favor.

In general, I'm not a fan of cosplay curation pages, since a lot of them have strayed past their initial purpose of sifting through thousands of cosplays and picking the best to being a PR mill for mediocre cosplayers like Kimu. If there's something that broke the naivete I had about how cosplayers were magical and amazing, it's people like Kimu and her ilk, because they feel like people who prey on naive fans for the sake of stoking their own egos.

Posted

Kimu trying to pretend she’s “not like other girls” by slut shaming the cosplayer who got harassed at Comiket.

695A1AF2-818B-4135-B589-1FE6CB67A7AD.thu81A08311-9CB1-4739-95C3-37BE9C054D89.thu1CD15F63-3B02-4223-BCD0-0BA198A5F361.thuB568E938-B733-4CE7-B129-CD0B6F6CD8FB.thu4D8D4C11-430F-452A-8D25-7CB88C909C87.thu5DF29F16-9627-48AF-B451-FE264E21FF27.thuDFA0AF4F-92BE-41EF-A5FB-A6D6B4B865A6.thu6474CDDD-87E8-4401-98CE-CB5F8A8B94F9.thu232AF750-9B11-4B17-96B1-2703D31A118A.thu57151D91-3EB6-47DD-BA2D-FC92E45F3D67.thu

Posted

Kimu trying to pretend she’s “not like other girls” by slut shaming the cosplayer who got harassed at Comiket.

Someone really needs to pander to incels, huh? ¬¬

I feel so sorry for the cosplayer, she had a panic attack and the kept taking pics but hey she is a cool gurl. :doge:

Posted

This girl is in a lot of cosplay groups I’m also in and I’ve never seen her be nice to one person at all. She likes to shame others secretly in pms (pulling screenshots out soon) and always says that the community is ‘toxic’ even though she’s part of the reason so many small time cosplayers pull out.

She also seems to have a neverending amount of money? I’ve seen her boast about spending 1000s on bhiner as if the scam shipping cost and service fee means nothing to her.

Posted

She also seems to have a neverending amount of money? I’ve seen her boast about spending 1000s on bhiner as if the scam shipping cost and service fee means nothing to her.

I hate that she constantly pretend to be broke af/poor when she clearly ISNT