• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

facebook Kimu Cosplayer - キム

358 posts in this topic

Posted

Marriage? Did she have a boyfriend? She doesn't seem mature enough for marriage imo but okay whatever

Apparently ''mature'' enough to post about stuff like this... :alpacadone:

Screenshot.png

Posted

IMO she is not ready to marry.

Same as her saying she will retire after college.

Life starts after college. You have all this money and free time. That is the time to cosplay. She is just a pre adult trying to figure out what life is after college

Posted

I forgot she uploaded this as a banner for her page, came across this again while deleting some files from my pc. I don't know who made it, but she probably realized how unprofessional it looked.

41794941_1796979490421235_59208211443566

Posted

I forgot she uploaded this as a banner for her page, came across this again while deleting some files from my pc. I don't know who made it, but she probably realized how unprofessional it looked.

Hidden Content

I'm actually surprised because some of these photo's are from pretty recent shoots.. :alpacadone:

Posted

Hidden Content

The quality of this looks like shit you'd see circa 2007. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea posting that at this day and age?

Posted (edited)

Apologies in advance for reviving this dead thread, but her last few photosets have been horrible. She inconsistently edited her face smaller without any regards to body proportions. They were uploaded a while back but I haven't had the chance to get on here because of my job. 

45186820_1858755934243590_9002871645693545228731_1858756987576818_1817120046401445296827_1858756014243582_6320514400105045318223_1858755890910261_38798838667600

Here are some unedited ones to compare

44843880_10210144969060237_3758226083422WhatsApp_Image_2018-11-07_at_08.03.14.th44846100_2177919385554285_6641210004550444930600_10212139728800430_4234623108570

She has started to put chinese captions on her posts because she has chinese editors now to manage her page. Which is quite surprising, looking at her comments most of them are in english and I assume most of her fans aren't from there.

WhatsApp_Image_2018-11-07_at_08.03.46.thWhatsApp_Image_2018-11-07_at_08.04.03.th

Edited by g_r104

Posted

WhatsApp_Image_2018-11-17_at_23.43.12.thShe updated her bio. She finally came to realize you cannot lie to other people forever. Don't think she'll ever apologize to the people she has used for her own gain, because that's an aspect of her that'll never change. I hope she will, it's a good thing before she "retires" or in other words, she'll just quit because it wasn't even a job in the first place. 

Posted

So after seeing her making posts about how great Malaysia is and how friendly the society is. WHAM suddenly she posts that she is abandoned by her 'friends' because they have no money to hang out with her. Although at the end she states she doesn't blame them, but they shouldn't have asked her to come over? Friendship ended I guess?

But an hour later she is trying to get a fundraiser going for her trip to the Philippines, with great rewards such as dinner with her and her team :-3

Man where is my wallet.  

The double standards feel very high here. On the one hand you are blaming your friends for not having money to see you but then your begging for money within an hour because you also have no money to go there. It just baffles my mind

Also the melodrama of quitting the cosplay scene, she is broken record sounding like the end of the world is coming

1.jpg

Naamloos.png

Posted (edited)

PixelMania has announced the dates of their event and registration. Any chance she's trying to participate again? Her last minute cancellation of Pixel2k18 didn't leave a good impression with any of the other participants from what I've heard.

Edited by g_r104

Posted (edited)

PixelMania has announced the dates of their event and registration. Any chance she's trying to participate again? Her last minute cancellation of Pixel2k18 didn't leave a good impression with any of the other participants from what I've heard.

Edited by GateOfSaltyness

Posted

she appllied and got rejected and was very much pissed about that

Posted

She still got accepted in the end after whining about it enough though :alpacabored:

Posted

She still got accepted in the end after whining about it enough though :alpacabored:

oh?? I have no idea what your sources are. But I dont really recall her whining to an extend they accepted her anyway?

She was pretty silent about pixel  on social media except for that post about her friends. I really saw that one post. so reading this makes me kinda curious what's the story behind.

Posted (edited)

I can't help but think how typical this is of her.

Edited by g_r104

Posted

Oh wow I'm not surprised this girl has a PULL..  I'm mutuals with this girl and nobody likes her at all.. :D

Firstly she doesn't play the games that she cosplayed e.g. Girls Frontline, Fate, GBF, Touhou...etc. She acts like a huge fan and keeps creating dozens of cosplans from them. She got outed for being a fake Fate fan then she switched to GBF, but then went back to Fate because GBF wasn't getting her likes. People also realised she was a fake GFL fan when she posted a screenshot of the game and asking how to play the game after she had cosplayed many GFL characters. :) Unfortunately she deleted that post already like all her other posts... Currently her new hype is Arknights because it was just released a few days ago but she is has already been called out for being a fake fan lol...  How can she play when the game is in Chinese anyway haha

Anyway she also commissions overseas cosplayers to make her costumes and then trouble her friends living in that country to keep the costume for her and sell or mail it to her. 

When she went to Singapore, she had a shoot with a photographer friend of mine who is quite well known in the community. Unfortunately, his HDD crashed and all the photos were lost. It happens quite frequently and all the other cosplayers he shot with were understanding about it. But Kimu immediately went online to whine and complain nonstop about it (All deleted though) It things like  ":(((( i flew to sg to shoot and the photos are lost and its such a waste bc i cant reshoot." I don't know I just felt that it was very unnecessary because she kept whining so much that everyone knew who she was talking about. It felt like she was blaming him for his camera crashing...She is also a huge Asianboo she wore cosplay wigs out when she was in Singapore and has an Asian boyfriend I heardd :o 

uwu That's all I guess I just wanted to ramble about her because I do not like her!!!