• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

622 posts in this topic

Posted

She keeps saying she's  shown receipts but other than having her friends say "tanas not lying" she's shown nothing lol

Posted

i second her being move to little snowflakes 

Posted

idubbbz just posted this a few minutes ago:

Her reaction: priceless.

:happee:

Posted

What we have all been waiting for :harharplz:

Posted

What we have all been waiting for :harharplz:

True art, brought tears to me eyes :,)

Posted

idubbbz just posted this a few minutes ago:

Her reaction: priceless.

:happee:

Tana looks like a 27 year old about to be washed up. Can't wait to see what time does to her face. 

Posted

Well that video just toally blew my mind haha, I wasn't into this whole thing because it seemed ridiculous on both sides but idubzzz kind of has a point? Idek

Posted

This girl is so stupid-funny. She is like ur lil sis that is 5y old and wanna be a "big girl". Funny but stupid a lil bit.

Posted

tm.thumb.png.ef8b9646ae27a34bf272f560aea

I'll be waiting :haiplz:

Posted

tana mentioning pewdiepie is just so dumb wtf he had to do with this? haha i wish pewdiepie would see this (tho very unlikely) and roast her like what he did to sorsha when she said he doesn't have a core message. 

Posted (edited)

tana mentioning pewdiepie is just so dumb wtf he had to do with this? haha i wish pewdiepie would see this (tho very unlikely) and roast her like what he did to sorsha when she said he doesn't have a core message. 

Its funny cause Pewds likes iDubbbz and all that gang of 'offensive humour' youtubers, he's even reacted to a video with him in it. 

Honestly, I like iDubbbz video, she's a fucking huge hypocrite who created her channel about lying and embellishing for views and fishing for sympathy, she's your typical idiot bimbo on youtube. I like how he doesnt excuse his use of the word whereas she tried to LITERALLY SAY "I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS OFFENSIVE" yeah right, just admit you were a fucking idiot and apologize and move on. I hate the victim mentality. 

Also to add, nice that she didn't even recognise the face of someone she told "i hope you break both your legs and lose all your subscribers" and "kill yourself" :doge:

Edited by MarshmallowCloud
adding on

Posted

she's so problematic that she deserves to be on the next new site banner

Posted

Lol i didnt know idubbbz was this funny ive only ever seen him w Frank. And between the two i fancy Frank more but i see hes funny on his own too. I know nothing of tana but watching that video and her bs video gave me life. Just another white girl with white guilt thats trying to get dem supporter points from 'woke' BLM pocs i guess. Those are the worse. Not to get too OT but you shouldnt apologize for shit you weren't even here for jesus.

Posted

But what I do find funny is that people will always forgive her no matter what (her blind followers) "she's young" "we all make mistakes" they are just trying to excuse her for the fact that it's past and gone.
Tana said n*gger with an -er not an -a in rap songs they end with an -a. It just feels like she was trying to come up with an excuse to cover it. Just admit you did know. "I lived in Nevada and no one told me it was wrong" oh boy "until one day someone said like i can't say that" did you not pay attention in history Tana? Did you just skip out in history. I am pretty sure they teach about the civil rights moment and all that just or at least touch up on it. Now I would give it a "by pass" if you were from another country but lest face it even people from other countries have an insult for black people.

She will still have her "career" but if it was someone else of a different nationality other than white (no offense to the white people her/ don't take it the wrong way) were to do the same thing their career would have ended in a heart beat. Some people are so far up their youtubers lifestyle that they can't seem to let go or hold them accountable for their actions, until it's gets so out of place they realize that they are wrong or support them forever because they are in their "happy safe space" and apparently her exaggeration stories at not clicking into her fans ( the video of Ian having her in a "choke hold" ):haiplz:

Tana has lost about 10-15k subs since this whole ordeal had happened with Idubzz exposing her. As for Idubzz I am glad he called her out and put her in her place(maybe) she will make an apology and maybe mislead it or compare it to something else and in the end some youtubers will either say nothing or back her up. Just to keep their reputation as the "positive person" and Ian is right either we hold all words accountable or none but of course people will say none because they JUST HAVE TO USE THAT WORD should Ian have use that word? No. I don't think so. Should we all be able to say them no. But I kinda find it contradicting that Ian is policing the word when he's or his ancestors used it. Idk just my thought. 

Hope you guys can understand with my thoughts are all over the place.  

Posted

^ I don't think he's 'policing it' more that if you're gonna say it, dont mean it in malicious intent and dont deny it and try to kiss ass to BLM or black people to pretend it didnt happen. I wouldn't go out of my way to say the word but his niche is offensive humour, I don't believe he's actively shouting "FUCKING N*GGER" in a horrific derogatory manner like the videos of her.

LOL

93b0bfad3e6e495b8ddfa5c4f8cf5b1d.png