• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

631 posts in this topic

Posted

oh my GOD I thought the whole thing with them being together was just a big joke, but noooo they actually are! Probably not for a long time though lol

Posted

they got....matching.....tattoos

done.thumb.gif.e4406d8675002165805f5f008

Posted

I don’t wanna click on the video. Not giving Jake Paul my views lmao. Can someone on here please say what the tattoos are/post a screenshot? Thanks! :alpacacrush:

Posted

I don’t wanna click on the video. Not giving Jake Paul my views lmao. Can someone on here please say what the tattoos are/post a screenshot? Thanks! :alpacacrush:

tally marks... don't see all the hype lmao

Posted

Because getting couple tattoos is obviously what you should do after...what? Weeks of being together? Days? Best fake couple ever lmao

Posted

i associate tally marks with bad aura. you put tally marks on the wall to count how many shit days its been (i.e. in prison, in a basement, how long youve been sick, etc). tally marks have been used to negatively count something that was bad. its never been for something good. lol.

Posted

i associate tally marks with bad aura. you put tally marks on the wall to count how many shit days its been (i.e. in prison, in a basement, how long youve been sick, etc). tally marks have been used to negatively count something that was bad. its never been for something good. lol.

Prison, Tana, basement, Jake Paul, sickness... everything sounds in order to me.

Posted

birds of a feather 

two scammers being in a (fake)relationship ? not surprising 

Posted

they're doing tally marks for the WEEKS they've been together haha.

also, look at what tana's cheating ex did

if you cant click, he's in a club in canada with a bunch of people chanting "fuck jake paul!" lol both parties in this story are very pathetic.

also, tana looks like jake and logan's sister. i don't know how people don't see this

Posted

Oh great, another fake ass relationship with a controversial (e)celeb for clout. I know shes always been a low effort youtuber, but i still cant believe what shes become.

Posted

I will be truly surprised if they actually make it down the aisle lol

Posted

I doubt they will make it down the aisle. They  will just drag it out as long as possible, and then call it off. Both will have "broken hearts " over the situation but alas they will move on to another. Then they will move on to another scheme to stay relevant. 

Posted

ahaha the fact that her dumbass stans can't see how "Jana" is a promotional stunt for her MTV show...I have to laugh

Posted

Oh god, I hope they don’t reproduce 

Posted

they're doing tally marks for the WEEKS they've been together haha.

also, look at what tana's cheating ex did

if you cant click, he's in a club in canada with a bunch of people chanting "fuck jake paul!" lol both parties in this story are very pathetic.

also, tana looks like jake and logan's sister. i don't know how people don't see this

who is jakes and logans sister?