• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

627 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I havent been to the dentist in 10 years and my teeth don't look like that. I don't know how you can even let it get to that point. Disgusting.

Laramie some people just have weak enamel and teeth. Some go to their dentist every six months and brush their teeth twice a day and still have bad teeth. 

There are a lot of things Tana should be pilloried for, dental care isn't one of them. 

Edited by Puyo_Puyo_

Posted

since when did tana and jake paul get together nooooooo

Posted

Its fake,its more of a pretend couple.

Posted

oh nooo, they'll make stupid babies. Idiocracy predict the future

Posted

Just like a week ago, Tana was defending James Charles and viciously attacking and calling out that Gage guy who was exposing James for his predatory behavior, and suddenly she is so quiet about the situation. The hipocrisy!

Posted

Laramie some people just have weak enamel and teeth. Some go to their dentist every six months and brush their teeth twice a day and still have bad teeth. 

There are a lot of things Tana should be pilloried for, dental care isn't one of them. 

Totally understand that. I have family members with weak enamel and teeth  and have dealt with that myself BUT theres junk BETWEEN Tana's teeth. Thats due to not flossing. Not weak enamel. 

Posted

i_hate_that_picture.thumb.PNG.f0df90ce33
I hate that picture with all my heart.

Posted

It’s like her teeth are rotten under the veneers 😬

0A3CC0F8-EEB7-499F-AE5C-9A57BB6A5798.jpeg

Posted

I know she talks about how she had poor dental care when she was young, but she has the money to have her bottom teeth taken care of.

2HsaqUc.jpg

xadmFUk.jpg

It’s like her teeth are rotten under the veneers 😬

0A3CC0F8-EEB7-499F-AE5C-9A57BB6A5798.jpeg

The storytime Tana's teeth won't be getting:
:(

toothbrush.thumb.png.93c3960c8e2614c5e07

Posted (edited)

I watched Andrei Terbea's video on Jake and Tana's relationship. I don't think a lot of people believe it to be sincere but it's still a fun video on how it's for the $$$ and views

Edited by dewberry
Forgot to add the video lmao

Posted

She’s going to Vidcon this year. I don’t know how to feel about this...? 

Posted

She’s going to Vidcon this year. I don’t know how to feel about this...? 

Me neither. If they have both made amends from both side then that is great, but I'm still surprised Vidcon would still have Tana has a guest despite her trying to take over the con with her own event.

Posted

did y'all see how she changed captions on IG posts with her ex?

Tbh it's pretty pathetic. It's wrong that he cheated of course, but don't spend time on that idiot then.

He's just going to think she's obsessed with him and she spends time writing hate captions about someone who couldn't care less about her.

Posted

they really look like siblings i-

Sweet home Ohio