• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

605 posts in this topic

Posted

I know she talks about how she had poor dental care when she was young, but she has the money to have her bottom teeth taken care of.

2HsaqUc.jpg

xadmFUk.jpg

Good GOD plaque sucks as is, don't let that build up to tartar and end up needing surgery :alpacadone: Flossing is important for a reason

Posted

I havent been to the dentist in 10 years and my teeth don't look like that. I don't know how you can even let it get to that point. Disgusting.

Posted

BC41BD4C-C0C3-4A87-8433-3915290E46FF.jpeg

F94667C3-3027-48F0-9EDE-3311F468FB1E.jpeg

Posted

why is she trying to get a makeup artist to do her makeup frequently but refuse to pay them in money... don't you live in the hills hehe

as the person above said, makeup is expensive and for a professional makeup artist its a source of income lol. some half-assed promo from tana mongeau (out of all ppl lmao) isnt gonna pay their bills 

Posted

A cheap, spoiled bitch doesn’t want to pay artists for their time? I’m so surprised. 

She can do $1,000 Urban Outfitter hauls every week but paying someone $100 to do her makeup for her because she’s apparently unable to do it herself is out of the question. 

Working with her is fucking impossible anyways because she’s such a lazy and selfish clod to the point she’s late for EVERYTHING. James Charles, Jeffree Star, Channon Rose, etc- nobody’s Time is valuable to her. That poor bastard who takes that opportunity would be waiting around for fucking ever.

Absolute fucking schmuck.

Posted

As true as the previous points are, we all know every insta baddie who claims they are an MUA is gonna do it for the clout anyway. 

Posted

It should be common knowledge that anyone who tries to hire you by offering "exposure" as compensation is essentially scamming you. I watched a video by an animator who turned down the opportunity to work with Kylie Jenner for that exact reason. 

The utter disrespect people have for any artist of any kind is disgusting. To quote the animator, your time is valuable. If Tana can get money just for sitting on her ass making low effort videos why can't a makeup artist who has to follow her around and do what other makeup artsts get PAID A LOT to do also get paid for their time and effort?

Posted

so much for living in the hills and yet she can't pay her make up... tragic

Posted

so much for living in the hills and yet she can't pay her make up... tragic

but she can pay for her „now ex/cheating bf“ for his luxury brand clothing items.

makes nooo sense, 

she should ATLEAST offer to pay for the products used on her and she shouldn’t hope to find someone who is actually professional more like beginner who wants some clout and practice.

Posted

Sooo apparently she's getting an MTV reality show and I don't know what to do with this information

Posted

LMAOOO wtf really? what is it about?! jesus christ i can only imagine lol

Posted

it's about her turning 21 this summer. She's finally legally able to do everything she's been bragging about on her channel since the start. 

Posted

it's about her turning 21 this summer. She's finally legally able to do everything she's been bragging about on her channel since the start. 

Wow, I can’t believe we get to watch her drink and smoke weed, there’s no other place on earth to watch this clueless bimbo get shitfaced, certainly not her Snapchat. 

Aren’t we lucky?