• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

631 posts in this topic

Posted

guys, does anyone know wtf is going on with tana, trisha paytas, and david dobrik/jason nash?? trish deleted the video of course but she was upset and breaking up with jason because he made a video about wanting to have a threesome with tana, i heard??? where did this all start...

Posted

guys, does anyone know wtf is going on with tana, trisha paytas, and david dobrik/jason nash?? trish deleted the video of course but she was upset and breaking up with jason because he made a video about wanting to have a threesome with tana, i heard??? where did this all start...

Yeah! Well it's all a mess with a bunch of deleted tweets and videos that I can try to explain.

Basically Trisha posted a video where she talked about how uncomofortable it made her that Jason would always "joke" about having a threesome with her and Tana and that David would encourage this and even leave these bits in his vlogs when she told him to leave it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEJXDEeqrw

There was one of David's vlogs where Jason had his shirt off and was trying to get Tana to get into the bedroom with him or something like that...Here's the delete vlog of David's that Trisha was getting mad about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ7QrXRoepk&feature=youtu.be

Trisha also talked ill about Jason's ex-wife and more. But in her video, she also exposed another vlog squad member, Brandon Cavillo, for dating a 17 year old when he was 24. It's pretty messed up, and him and his girlfriend released "statements" (now deleted and I can't really find a pic of them both) about this situation and how his girlfriend was 18 when they started dating but it's been debunked:

https://twitter.com/annastasialc97/status/1091887114365603840

Even worse, Trisha said that David knew about this relationship, said he didn't see anything wrong with it, and even complied when Brandon told him to delete instagram comments about his girlfriend's age. I think what Brandon did was disgusting- he's a predator, and even if his girlfriend was barely 18 when they started dating (which she wasn't, anyways), that doesn't make the situation any better.

I'm just waiting to see what happens next lol

Posted

Yeah, there's also this video I just watched it and feel bad for Tana. Honestly so gross how flirty he is. 

Posted

Jason's such a fucking sleaze, Tana's literally young enough to be his daughter 

Posted

Jason is gross lol

Posted

Yeah! Well it's all a mess with a bunch of deleted tweets and videos that I can try to explain.

Basically Trisha posted a video where she talked about how uncomofortable it made her that Jason would always "joke" about having a threesome with her and Tana and that David would encourage this and even leave these bits in his vlogs when she told him to leave it out.

Hidden Content

There was one of David's vlogs where Jason had his shirt off and was trying to get Tana to get into the bedroom with him or something like that...Here's the delete vlog of David's that Trisha was getting mad about:

Hidden Content

Trisha also talked ill about Jason's ex-wife and more. But in her video, she also exposed another vlog squad member, Brandon Cavillo, for dating a 17 year old when he was 24. It's pretty messed up, and him and his girlfriend released "statements" (now deleted and I can't really find a pic of them both) about this situation and how his girlfriend was 18 when they started dating but it's been debunked:

https://twitter.com/annastasialc97/status/1091887114365603840

Even worse, Trisha said that David knew about this relationship, said he didn't see anything wrong with it, and even complied when Brandon told him to delete instagram comments about his girlfriend's age. I think what Brandon did was disgusting- he's a predator, and even if his girlfriend was barely 18 when they started dating (which she wasn't, anyways), that doesn't make the situation any better.

I'm just waiting to see what happens next lol

omg thank you so much!!

it kinda bugs me how trisha waited to say something about brandon until she was mad at basically just jason and david, because yeah i do think it's creepy and weird, but you can't just pretend you're morally upset about that if you sat on that info until someone personally wronged you 

i never really thought i'd say this but i feel bad for tana. she just got roped into this and it's a gross ass situation. like david is whatever, it's tacky to talk about especially since tana has a boyfriend now but jason?? ew like he's what 45 and she's 20. that is so nasty 

Posted

I always felt like Jason was creepy. he is damn near 50 but hanging out with a bunch of 20 somethings. like i still think tana is trash but she doesnt deserve to be harassed like that by any man but especially one old enough to be her father. Its so gross. 

Posted

Screenshot_20190227-171103_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190227-171230_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190227-171301_Twitter.thumb

Anyone see this? Break up confirmed.

Posted

Screenshot_20190227-171103_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190227-171230_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190227-171301_Twitter.thumb

Anyone see this? Break up confirmed.

told y'all already

they both looked more into their boyfriends so this was expected . That's what happens when you use LGBT for clout

Posted

Has anyone else seen this? Lmao I found it on r/Instagramreality I didn’t see anyone else post it here but sorry if someone already has. 

A3A0EF0F-C1C7-485A-AD2F-D199A5B5DC8A.jpeg

i went through her instagram recently and it's baffling how much she's obviously sucking in in every picture + the amount of terrible photoshop, she's literally making it seem as if she has an entirely different body. makes me sad that she feels she has to do this, it's probably taking a huge toll on her mentally too 

Posted

I missed all this tea omg. 

The Bella thing was funny because it was really evident they weren’t... really together to BE together. They never even kissed- they always just took photos licking each other’s tongues. 

As for her gut suck-in, HOLY FUCK she’s gained weight. Which is totally fine, but be honest about it? She’s got like a full foopa going on and she’s pretending like she doesn’t. That can’t be good for her mental state. 

Posted

I know she talks about how she had poor dental care when she was young, but she has the money to have her bottom teeth taken care of.

2HsaqUc.jpg

xadmFUk.jpg

Posted

Looks like she needs to give them a good scrub :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

So apparently Tana's boyfriend cheated on her and they broke up. I'm not the biggest fan of her but that's pretty shitty and I feel bad for her

.Screen_Shot_2019-04-22_at_9.41.04_AM.thu

Edited by Chanter