• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Tana Mongeau

504 posts in this topic

Posted

looking at photos of her posing makes my lower back hurt lmao. like ok tana i see you making sure to put that tutu right at the place where your waist bends so nobody will clock you sticking your ass out all the way to china in pics 

Posted

ipj.PNG.a7165341fc9f4c7e4290dd9a60398d99

i thought after being called out by nerdcity she would stop destroying cities with her poor liquify skill 

she's destorying the city

Posted

https://twitter.com/tanamongeau/status/1057869620336484353

how desperate do you have to be to sexualize a minor for twitter likes? especially someone as innocent as jojo smh

ipj.PNG

y.PNG

i can't stop laughing at the blur on her abdomen and that dark line she gave herself to make fake abs hhhhh

Posted

tana's natural body isn't bad at all tbh i don't get why everyone now pretends they look like a hentai character or an IMVU avatar. like it's one thing to lightly facetune here and there, if i was a public figure i would too, nothing crazy but just a little to give your photos a more professional look and stuff, but people are out here crafting entire new body structures that don't even exist in nature. like nobody expects you to look that way IRL! or at least i would think anyone with common sense wouldn't 

plus i feel like it would just make you even more insecure in the end 

Posted

So Tana's newest scam is knowingly promoting a fake/shady/scamming company

Posted (edited)

So I had no idea about this until I was scrolling through YouTube last night. But apparently Tana started some shit with a Hispanic female rapper I enjoy who goes by the name Snow Tha Product (Claudia Alexandra Feliciano). Snow was at a party with her GF, and Tana was there was well. I’ve only seen Snow’s video on the subject (which she didn’t even want to make but felt like she had to), but from the sound of it, Tana was behaving in a way that rubbed Snow’s GF wrong enough to cause her to try and assault/fight Tana. Then Tana accused Snow of trying to come on to her.... yeah, it’s a messss.....

Tana’s video  (31 mins)

Snow’s video (13 mins)

I’ve just found this whole thing interesting, and I’m inclined to believe Snow over Tana (even without seeing Tana’s video) only because Snow is typically pretty quiet and unproblematic.

I’ll be watching Tana’s video now to get what I can only imagine to be her very exaggerated side of the story. Even though it’s 31 fucking minutes, dear lord.

EDIT: oh shocker, Tana is lying and exaggerating. And the first almost half of the video is shit that’s completely unrelated anyway.

Edited by AnarchyStocking
Added a link.

Posted (edited)

I was following the situation since Snow's video got recommended to me yesterday and I watched it without knowing who she was and idk, I trust her. The mashed cauliflower won me over. But does Tana really think that anyone would believe Snow would be hitting on her right next to her own, much hotter than Tana, girlfriend? Snow even acknowledges that her gf was in the wrong, but Tana just can't stop lying for views it seems.

Edited by Porcelain Fragile

Posted

I dont think Snow would ever hit on Tana. Snow says she likes mexican and black chicks. lol