• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

634 posts in this topic

Posted

sooo I'm the only person that doesn't see anything bad in here tbh?

Tana said he doesn't have a wife, so if he did and also he lied to Tana then yeah, she just exposed the shit out of a huge millionaire that has 100 times more money and influence than her but he kind of deserved that tbh...

and if he didn't had a wife at that moment or smth then Tana just showed him as a really nice and respectful guy. she said nothing negative about him. just because he likes young girls doesn't mean anything, it's not that big of a deal in Hollywood and as she mentioned all the old guys in the industry had their sugar babies next to them and if Janet and Joe Jackson do not give a shit if he has a 3 times younger than him chick then Tana just making it more public and telling how awesome of a guy he is isn't a problem either. I really enjoyed that video and if she didn't put in the details and name drop the celebrities then the story wouldn't be even half as interesting as it was.  

yet tana put 'psychotic' on the title... makes sense...?

Posted

She said his name in the video, actually, I think. She said "What's an old man name?" and I'm pretty sure she said Jim (unless I like, hallucinated that part).

I'd be shocked if he didn't sue her, because she just exposed he was sugar babying while he had a wife (which Tana didn't mention lmao). He also has two children. She absolutely wanted people to find him, though, because I googled his name and his Rolling Stones interview came up about his heroine OD.

I'd like her channel to die now, please.

Jim was a name she made up on spot to avoid saying his actual name. That still doesn't change that she still entirely told us who he was minus the name lol. 

For anyone curious

Posted

In her twitter and IG posts, she made Mac Miller's death all about her. Absolutely disgusting. 

Yup, she did. And it's even made some gossip sites, like this one.

Honestly I understand mourning someone's death, especially a loved one. But she didn't need to make this seemingly all about her because someone she loved passed on. There are better ways to pay tribute to a deceased lover/best friend than this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BncL8YrlCY5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link <- Instagram post of what she said.

Posted

sooo I'm the only person that doesn't see anything bad in here tbh?

Tana said he doesn't have a wife, so if he did and also he lied to Tana then yeah, she just exposed the shit out of a huge millionaire that has 100 times more money and influence than her but he kind of deserved that tbh...

and if he didn't had a wife at that moment or smth then Tana just showed him as a really nice and respectful guy. she said nothing negative about him. just because he likes young girls doesn't mean anything, it's not that big of a deal in Hollywood and as she mentioned all the old guys in the industry had their sugar babies next to them and if Janet and Joe Jackson do not give a shit if he has a 3 times younger than him chick then Tana just making it more public and telling how awesome of a guy he is isn't a problem either. I really enjoyed that video and if she didn't put in the details and name drop the celebrities then the story wouldn't be even half as interesting as it was.  

He has a wife. She spent all that time googling him, she absolutely knows he's married.

If he lied to her, there's other ways she can go about it other than gushing about how amazing and wonderful he is because he showed her off and bought her nice shit behind his elderly wife's back. 

She was stupid to info dump about him all over the internet, which tbh I don't think he'd appreciate even if he wasn't married.

Also, the shit she pulled with Mac Miller was vile. Another dude who was in a relationship she was fucking around with and making all about her. Not to mention she was crawling all over that red-headed dude who looks like a Fallout 4 Ghoul. This girl is a train fire.

Posted (edited)

I never saw her talk about Mac Miller or post pictures with him, not until his death. She is such an attention whore.

https://twitter.com/suchdove/status/1038520122279964674

Her fans are so dumb. How can they eat this all up?

A better question to ask is, how does this dumb bitch still have fans? What do they see in her?

Edited by Judy Hopps
idk how to embed D:

Posted

I never saw her talk about Mac Miller or post pictures with him, not until his death. She is such an attention whore.

https://twitter.com/suchdove/status/1038520122279964674

Her fans are so dumb. How can they eat this all up?

A better question to ask is, how does this dumb bitch still have fans? What do they see in her?

The bulk of her fans are either really young and naive or people who want to live vicariously through her because of her image, so they are probably just as bad as she is. My main problem is that Tana is NEVER held accountable for her actions. She's done so much bs and yet she seems to just get bigger and bigger instead. That's why whenever she's in hot fire all she does is cry because after that it's back to normalcy. How is it that Laura Lee is losing brand deals for her tweets (which is well deserved) but Tana has been doing worse things and she's still getting booked for days. That's my question. 

Posted

The bulk of her fans are either really young and naive or people who want to live vicariously through her because of her image, so they are probably just as bad as she is. My main problem is that Tana is NEVER held accountable for her actions. She's done so much bs and yet she seems to just get bigger and bigger instead. That's why whenever she's in hot fire all she does is cry because after that it's back to normalcy. How is it that Laura Lee is losing brand deals for her tweets (which is well deserved) but Tana has been doing worse things and she's still getting booked for days. That's my question. 

I think the difference between her and Laura Lee is that Tana’s image has always been trashy and entitled. She got famous for exaggerating and being an idiot (or “relatable”, as some people say, although nothing about her flashy look says relatable to me) so of course if she does anything wrong, people chalk it up to her being her. Let’s be real, Tanacon failing miserably, her exposing her sugar daddy by revealing too much, her talking about someone’s death in a disrespectful way are all things that we pretty much expect Tana to do. I think her not being held accountable for her awful actions is in part because we all expect these awful actions from her anyways. 

Posted (edited)

Petty Paige made a video about the situation. I can't believe she's disgusting enough to take advantage of someone's death for more views and popularity. Trash.

Edited by Superboy

Posted (edited)

I like how tana will claim that twenty different men are her boyfriend and then get all pissy when people dont believe her and bella are dating and that shes just gaybaiting and, like paige said, never mentioning anything about an open relationship (which i honestly still have a hard time believing that theyre not gaybaiting bc the literal second they met in person they licked each others faces and posted pics of it online)

But then again when tana was in an EXCLUSIVE relationship with somer she uploaded a video on snapchat of her neck getting sucked by her ex and later her dry humping some guy on a video that resulted in their breakup 🙄 shes seriously the absolute scum of youtube

Edited by Winnie

Posted

Absolutely classless. I have no doubt they flirted or something... but fuck, Ariana is so distraught she hasn't posted in like a week, and then we have Tana over here.

The only reason Tana and Bella are even a thing is bc Bella and Blackbear had a short term fling. Durring that time, Tana posted on one of Blackbears IG pics calling him Daddy. Somewhere in that short af time frame Tana and Bella buddied up, then antagonized him on Twitter and claimed he was asking for a threeway. The whole thing was bizzare as hell and I'm not buying their relationship for one second.

Posted

honestly i dont like tana and i'm not defending her but the mac miller thing didn't seem all that bad to me. maybe it's because i'm a huge anthony bourdain fan and when he died i was really really upset (obviously) and i wrote a long post on my facebook that was largely about my personal relationship with his work and how he touched my life. i think tana should've realized how it would come across and that maybe she should wait a bit before posting something so personal to her in the direct wake of the news of his passing, but it makes sense to me that she wanted to humanize him when people were calling him a junkie and doing the shit that people always do when an addict overdoses and judging and blaming them, by showing that mac had a kind soul and was supportive and caring to others. 

and just as a side note it really does show how kind mac was, in a way tana probably didn't intend, because the tanacon debacle showed her worst qualities in a very negative light and we all know shes really not the greatest person but mac still was there for her when she was depressed over people rightfully being pissed, lol. 

Posted (edited)

new vid from tana:

TL;DW: 

- apologizes to those who were upset by her posts about mac

- posted about mac because she was upset that people were dehumanizing him as a drug addict (lmao as if she didn't film a guy who overdosed and joked about it a la Logan Paul)

- goes into their personal relationship (was a huge fan for years and met in person later; Mac helped her through her "depression" because of Tanacon)

- doesn't really clarify the nature of their relationship at all (were they friends? hooking up? dating?)

The Hacker Story

- claims that when all of her accounts were hacked 6 months ago, the hackers asked for nudes or else they would leak the ones already on her phone. She didn't send any and so they leaked them

- hackers would take photos from her iCloud and post it on her finsta (which she only created to make a video about). Instead of contacting the police/Instagram to take the account down, she just monitored it using her friends' accounts.

- 2 months ago she gets access back, continues to post, gets locked out again

- takes responsibility for 60-70% of the posts, but says that the messages making fun of the Machester bombing were not her

- refuses to apologize for "things she didn't do"

TBH I wasn't too mad about her posts - people grieve in different ways. This "apology" pissed me off.

1. She complains that people won't believe her, as if she hasn't earned that reputation over the years.
  2. Her hacker story clearly doesn't make sense - and even if it did, her best friend responded laughing (and they sent voice notes - were those faked too?). So either her best friend was unaware that it was hacked again, or he was and played along (why tho lol).
  3. If her nudes were already leaked why didn't she contact anyone seeing as they had nothing else to hold over her head?
  4. "Proof" is not just having your friends vouch for you. If she really wanted to be done with the whole scandal, she would release the evidence she claims to have.
  5. She rants about cancellation culture/bandwagoning. While I definitely think it can go too far, you still have to take responsibility for the things you've said/done. And unlike a lot of people, the things she's being cancelled for are recent, not just things she said years ago.
  6. Her manipulation of her young, impressionable followers probably angers me the most. Talking in her "sad voice" about how hard it's been on her is clearly to convince those who stan her to forgive her once again and it drives me insane.

It's so obvious how Tana has fallen this far. According to her, anyone that calls her out on her bullshit doesn't love or support her. When she does something wrong, the yes-men she's surrounded herself with are incapable of criticizing her. When you cultivate that atmosphere it's so easy to believe that the things people say about you are unfair. Unfortunately, she still has a cult-like following, but hopefully her continuous scandals will continue to chip away at it until she doesn't have anyone left to lie to.

Edited by bichael

Posted (edited)

So she just plans to screw up continuously and then apologize for the rest of eternity? After tana-con everyone should have stopped supporting her. I’m sick of her vicious cycle of being a dumbass and then making “apology” videos which are just her giving up stupid excuses. Girl bye.

Edited by S_Ririchiyo
Typo

Posted (edited)

Is she in LA now? Just saw some pics on her IG... she looks sluttier and sluttier every time I come across her updates :/ I also wonder if she's in contact with her family... I know it's weird but she also looks too young? Dunno.

Edited by ChibiKiseki

Posted

lmfao the "i'm young i'm going to make mistakes!!!!!!" argument takes me out every time.