• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

622 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly, Tana and idubbbz are both in the wrong, but Tana is trying so hard to make idubbbz the bad guy by saying stuff like he locked his arms around her and how she felt "so" threatened by a word that means nothing to her! She also claimed to think that the n-word meant "friend" and not something bad when there's a video of her literally screaming at the camera and saying "you fucking n*gger!" with the hard r. What kind of a 15/16-year-old doesn't know what the n-word stands for? And I keep hearing that she said she was around 13 when she said the word, but I also hear she said it two years ago and she's like around 18 right now so she must've been around 15/16 when she said the word.

Tana needs to stop justifying her actions by saying "she didn't know!!" because there are SO many evidence of her saying the n-word with the hard r.

It's just really funny and ridiculous at the same time that she made a 26-minute long video of her "crying" about a word that means nothing to her.

She also compared her situation with idubbbz putting his hand on her while saying "say n*gger" to Christina Grimmie who was a YouTuber that unfortunately got shot at a fan event. Tana is honestly insane and I can't believe her army of teenagers are defending her.

*sorry if my sentences don't make sense, i'm really tired and got fired up by tana's constant lies lol

Skip to like 5:20 where she talks about meeting idubbbz.

Posted

Eveybody debund how a fucking hypocrite she was 

two vids that did (what i though at least) a good job on debunking her bullshit.

Posted (edited)

she is TRIGGERED, not because of the n word, but because she's afraid idubbbz is going to make a video on her and cause her to lose subscribers (like leafy) and sends millions of hate towards her channel (she said this on younow).

agreed. Tana isn't even a "snowflake" or an "sjw" - notice she only started going hard about BLM and being anti-racism after her numerous videos of her using the N word were exposed and spread around and people called her out on her being a piece of shit. and those clips weren't even from when she was 13 - they were from two years ago. she was 16. old enough to know better, but she didn't give a shit.

she said she thought it meant "homie or friend" bc of hearing it in "rap music". then why did you have a snapchat of you sitting on a black guy's lap with the caption "sitting on a n****r"? (btw - way to try to blame YOUR use of the word on rap music, tana. typical white girl victim shit. "I heard it from the big black rappers!!! they said it was ok!!! I didn't know!!!")

I used to like her, but I'm over her and her bullshit. she's a fraud, and a shitty person. I don't like idubbbz either, but I hope he calls her ass out.

this video is kinda entertaining but was anyone else extremely distracted by the fact that the guy who made it very badly needed to apply chapstick? lmao

Edited by illicit

Posted

Honestly because of the assistant drama I think that Tana should be moved to the little snowflakes section lol, it's obvious that she was lying, the assistant had all the proof that she was telling the truth. I used to really love Tana but I won't blindly follow her if someone proves her wrong.

Posted

Honestly because of the assistant drama I think that Tana should be moved to the little snowflakes section lol, it's obvious that she was lying, the assistant had all the proof that she was telling the truth. I used to really love Tana but I won't blindly follow her if someone proves her wrong.

Agreed

Posted

I can't stand Tana or idubbbz so I hope they destroy each other tbh lol.

Posted

I wonder why she keeps saying she moved out of her most recent place because it isn't as secure as it was when she moved in on younow, but on snapchat she said she had to move out because of noise complaints? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Honestly, Tana and idubbbz are both in the wrong, but Tana is trying so hard to make idubbbz the bad guy by saying stuff like he locked his arms around her and how she felt "so" threatened by a word that means nothing to her! She also claimed to think that the n-word meant "friend" and not something bad when there's a video of her literally screaming at the camera and saying "you fucking n*gger!" with the hard r. What kind of a 15/16-year-old doesn't know what the n-word stands for? And I keep hearing that she said she was around 13 when she said the word, but I also hear she said it two years ago and she's like around 18 right now so she must've been around 15/16 when she said the word.

Tana needs to stop justifying her actions by saying "she didn't know!!" because there are SO many evidence of her saying the n-word with the hard r.

It's just really funny and ridiculous at the same time that she made a 26-minute long video of her "crying" about a word that means nothing to her.

She also compared her situation with idubbbz putting his hand on her while saying "say n*gger" to Christina Grimmie who was a YouTuber that unfortunately got shot at a fan event. Tana is honestly insane and I can't believe her army of teenagers are defending her.

*sorry if my sentences don't make sense, i'm really tired and got fired up by tana's constant lies lol

Skip to like 5:20 where she talks about meeting idubbbz.

I bolded the text so it would be easier to differentiate between my sentences and my thoughts. I'm basing this soley on her dialogue.

I agree with everything but the Christina part. Looking at it from a more .. 'normal person' perspective, if you would call it that, what idubbzz did would come off as fucking crazy. As in, it makes sense why she would be scared. Even though the word means nothing to her, you usually assume people who go around (if she didn't know who he was, which she didn't, she would likely assume, like most people, from this kind of encounter that this  [telling someone 'SAY N*GGER' while smiling for a picture...] is a 'normal' thing for them when they appear to be some sort of crazy) like this are crazy, if not dangerous. She believed he was a crazy person for just suddenly doing something that people don't because it's not socially acceptable, right? Saying "n*gger" is something she recognizes (now, obviously she thought very differently those very few years ago..) as a bad thing, something you have to not be in the right mind to do. We obviously know now she wasn't in any real danger, but I think it makes sense to me why she was scared, and why she connected it to what happened to Christina. The person coming to her fan meeting with her merch, asking for a picture, seeming like a harmless fan who adores her and just wants to talk with her, and she welcomes them in with out a doubt they would do something. And then, they ask her to 'say n*gger', setting off an alarm in her head that they could have easily been someone who was actually a physical threat and probably cr-zy, with the goal to hurt her and everyone there. I mean, someone who was a threat could have been literally anyone to come to the fan meet, but idubbbz acting 'weird' like that set her off, and makes it understandable, to me, why she would compare. 

I really hope this all is coherent, I'm sorry if it's not, please let me know if I made any English mistakes! And I want to emphasize I'm NOT trying to white knight, I don't like either of them!:feelgood:

Posted

Wat.

usually in rap songs I've heard, the word n^er being used, is usually always followed by a negative. She's not stupid, she knows very well that word is a slur, it's scary stupid how she uses it loosely as a slang. There is also no way she thinks the word is referring to "friend", especially if she uses it to address someone who she is "frightened of". 

It's obvious she knows the difference between the n word with an "a" at the end, and with an "er" at the end. 

4050A6A6-583E-4609-846B-F12D3B1F0F8F-197-000000991D1832A1_tmp.png

She's definitely low key discrimative towards poc, in my opinion. Her fans can say it's just a word all they like, but when it comes down to the core of it, these types of people secretly do have some sort of prejudgment on those who aren't white, and most of the time are the ones low key clutching onto their little handbags when they see a black person near by. 

Posted

how has she not been burned yet? 

Posted (edited)

A lot of people are saying idubbbz just did that to expose her for her past shit or that maybe he's going to do a content cop on storytime YouTubers like how they always blow shit out of proportion

The assistant drama is funny tho too. Didn't even know who this girl was until the assistants video came up on my recommended. I don't think it's been posted yet so here it is.

Edited by flower

Posted

She says she was 13 and she didn't know any better. But she was actually 16. I'm wondering if she attended history class , everyone by that age should know about slavery and such! She's just digging her self a bigger hole! I'm legit just waiting for idubbz to drop a content cop ! Lmao 

Posted (edited)

I agree with everything but the Christina part. Looking at it from a more .. 'normal person' perspective, if you would call it that, what idubbzz did would come off as fucking crazy. As in, it makes sense why she would be scared. Even though the word means nothing to her, you usually assume people who go around (if she didn't know who he was, which she didn't, she would likely assume, like most people, from this kind of encounter that this  [telling someone 'SAY N*GGER' while smiling for a picture...] is a 'normal' thing for them when they appear to be some sort of crazy) like this are crazy, if not dangerous. She believed he was a crazy person for just suddenly doing something that people don't because it's not socially acceptable, right? Saying "n*gger" is something she recognizes (now, obviously she thought very differently those very few years ago..) as a bad thing, something you have to not be in the right mind to do. We obviously know now she wasn't in any real danger, but I think it makes sense to me why she was scared, and why she connected it to what happened to Christina. The person coming to her fan meeting with her merch, asking for a picture, seeming like a harmless fan who adores her and just wants to talk with her, and she welcomes them in with out a doubt they would do something. And then, they ask her to 'say n*gger', setting off an alarm in her head that they could have easily been someone who was actually a physical threat and probably cr-zy, with the goal to hurt her and everyone there. I mean, someone who was a threat could have been literally anyone to come to the fan meet, but idubbbz acting 'weird' like that set her off, and makes it understandable, to me, why she would compare. 

I understand why you would believe that, but she described him as giving her "the creepiest most terrifying smile", locked his arm around her neck, he was enraged etc which all were proven to be a lie. I completely understand why she would be scared and such at how a random fan would go up to her and say that, but my problem is the unnecessary dramatization she adds to her words, it may be from fear, but when you compare it to the video, it seems ridiculous at how far-fetched her words are like locking his arm around her neck which in the video clearly shows the opposite! She also has fought with this guy MONTHS ago and told him to kill himself over Twitter. She might've not recognized him or something, but yeah. I still think it's disrespectful to compare this to Christina Grimmie who passed away, but to each their own. And your English was perfect don't worry! 

Edited by ohseouls

Posted

Talk about petty. "I've shown many receipts"..................

Posted

Gosh she was arrogant in that last younow..