• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tana Mongeau

629 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry for the double post buttt..

I don't know if you guys follow her snap but yesterday she posted on her story that she and everyone that was living with her are homeless now.

That sucks and all, but I'm not surprised¿?? She's some sheltered 18 year old with a bunch of money and likely has no real-world skills. I was waiting for something to blow up in her face because it seemed like it was bound to happen.

honestly I'm not surprised :alpacaworry:

she gets tons of noise complaints where ever she lives and she recently put a trampoline in her living room...

not to mention all the parties and underage drinking that goes on there.

her best bet would be to stop having a bunch of 18-20 year olds living in her house or at least stop renting :alpacadone:

think of how much damage her homes go through? 

Plus this isn't her first time being evicted, her credit must be horrible :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

I don't get how her viewers find her funny. It's just another wannabe YouTuber using clickbait as her main source.

Screen_Shot_2017-03-15_at_7.20.30_PM.thu

551.thumb.gif.43ad60863f8416b25e4bffc4ce

Edited by mushroom

Posted

I personally don't like how she'll make call out videos and then it turns out she does the same thing. I also hate how she claimed iDubbz (btw, I'm not really an iDubbz fan, I just personally hate when people are unfairly attacked) attacked her physically when he didn't.

Posted (edited)

Yikes

Edited by Princess

Posted (edited)

Her latest Snapchats are of her smoking weed in Australia :alpacaworry:

isnt it illegal there? 

I also find it funny that she's touring with nash grier, isn't he known for being racist and homophobic? 

Edited by Fruitloops

Posted

isnt it illegal there? 

I also find it funny that she's touring with nash grier, isn't he known for being racist and homophobic? 

Highly illegal. (but tbh the locals smoke it anyway like myself but I hate celebs who come here and think hey I'm exempt, bitch isnt even a celeb just a fucking annoying twat)

Posted

isnt it illegal there? 

and sexist

Posted

She gets trashier by the day.

She sits there and says she wants to be a role model etc etc but 90% of her audience are 14 year old girls.

Do better, girl.

Posted (edited)

do people still watch her? she's been exposed by a lot of people. to me she has lost her credibility and i did not even watch her in the first place...

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

Untitled_-_Copy.thumb.jpg.e0725783c86da7

Does anyone know what this video is even about? I don't wanna give her the revenue lol.

Posted

Does anyone know what this video is even about? I don't wanna give her the revenue lol.

hey, I got you. I have adblock. :feelgood:

- she starts the video saying she's being compared to Trisha Paytas

- apparently she's having a creative break down or smth? she is so hard to understand (just like Trisha, amirite???)

- she quickly promotes her Australian Tour and after that she is going to do a World Tour (oh god please help us)

- essentially she talks for 20min about having extra-corporeal shit going on (just a serie of coincidences tbh), very psychic, wow Theresa Caputo eat your heart out.

she screams a lot in the middle of the video

also this

lul.thumb.PNG.b6aa22685904930fecb4867f00

Posted

hey, I got you. I have adblock. :feelgood:

- she starts the video saying she's being compared to Trisha Paytas

- apparently she's having a creative break down or smth? she is so hard to understand (just like Trisha, amirite???)

- she quickly promotes her Australian Tour and after that she is going to do a World Tour (oh god please help us)

- essentially she talks for 20min about having extra-corporeal shit going on (just a serie of coincidences tbh), very psychic, wow Theresa Caputo eat your heart out.

she screams a lot in the middle of the video

also this

lul.thumb.PNG.b6aa22685904930fecb4867f00

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT ADBLOCK HAHA.

But wtf, she makes videos about nothinggggggggggg..

Posted

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT ADBLOCK HAHA.

But wtf, she makes videos about nothinggggggggggg..

yeah, it was another video with click bait title... When she started talking about Trisha I thought "there may be something interesting going on", but it doesn't deserve your attention, honestly

Posted (edited)

I saw this on my twitter and actually watched the whole 23 minutes of it

Tana has no shame, couldn't even stick to one story smh :alpacamad:

Edited by Kitty
23 not 21 minutes LOL