• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

1160 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Came across this obsessed fan‚Äôs IG and saw this picture. When you don‚Äôt have control over your own photo to edit¬†ūüėāūüėā The person even posted it next to a filtered¬†picture ūüė∂ the difference is just...

P.S. Is no one gonna talk about how bad her brows are in any shapes and form???

389B2E26-9BA0-4AF1-895D-67B07DB29DE2.jpeg

00802A01-3B16-4837-A059-C7B334A1113B.jpeg

Edited by live4tea

Posted

Shes in korea again

Posted

Came across this obsessed fan‚Äôs IG and saw this picture. When you don‚Äôt have control over your own photo to edit¬†ūüėāūüėā The person even posted it next to a filtered¬†picture ūüė∂ the difference is just...

P.S. Is no one gonna talk about how bad her brows are in any shapes and form???

389B2E26-9BA0-4AF1-895D-67B07DB29DE2.jpeg

00802A01-3B16-4837-A059-C7B334A1113B.jpeg

yeah i agree with you, like what is going on with her brows

i think she got them microbladed?? but that person probably did a bad job as her eyebrows have been like this for pretty long now LOL

Posted (edited)

Shes in korea again

you know who also was there two days ago and was hanging out with boy toy? The mc i jewel ry people.

I'm not going to believe they don't give her info on his schedules. They are the most common denominator. EVERY place that she has been "linked" to him at - they have also been there.

Emily is actually starting to become very creepy to me. Is this what new age saesangs are like?

Edited by SMH

Posted

you know who also was there two days ago and was hanging out with boy toy? The mc i jewel ry people.

I'm not going to believe they don't give her info on his schedules. They are the most common denominator. EVERY place that she has been "linked" to him at - they have also been there.

Emily is actually starting to become very creepy to me. Is this what new age saesangs are like?

this is all so funny to me, lmfao! Is she trying to get Jackson to marry her or something? 

Posted

Mark Tuan? Not trying to white knight I honestly don't listen to K-pop anymore at all. But, I get where you're coming from and I'm weary of judging people on their friends. I've been friends with lots of shit people myself and I honestly feel bad for Mark because it seems like his friends took advantage of him. Mark himself just seems kind of immature and desperate for friends which I totally get, the idol life is emotionally stunting and lonely. But I'm willing to bet 20 bucks his "friends" don't invite him to shit or text him except when they want something from him. God, this gives me flashbacks to the type of shit people would do in 8th grade.

Well really the can only thing I got to judge him is based on his friends (the ones he's tight with) because none of us know who he actually is so that's just why I was saying it. Also you have to keep in mind you are just judging him based on how he he portrays himself. In general, you got to realize lots of idols' characters are very manufactured and restricted by companies. Some of what we see could be an act but also there could be a bit of authenticity along the way. But if you aren't into kpop anymore why are you getting defensive over Mark? If you're a fan, as I am, who follows or, in your case since you say you don't listen to kpop anymore, followed then you know the guys he consistently hangs out. Also as someone mentioned BamBam does too which I originally forgot to mention! Both of them take these guys to schedules, on tour and more. I even remember how BamBam took Randy on his personal vacation with his fam in Thailand. Not sure how you get the whole "Mark doesn't get invited to things." Just doing a quick search for the stuff they do together shows their closeness and how often it is that they hang out. Also since I'm mentioning Randy so much here he's originally just Mark's hometown friend growing up. The way BamBam is now as close with him and the other guys shows how Mark and BamBam are probably the closest in the group. 

Obviously who knows but this is based on my observations since I've been a fan for a while now. 

PS. If anyone follows Mark's friends and¬†saw that group pic that was posted with Mark and his crew in the¬†93 merch the other day.. Mark had been with them all day and¬†afterwards¬†the guys were posting stories at the club with the same outfits¬†so I wonder if Mark tagged along lol. But¬†they don't put him¬†in the stories for obvious reasons¬†or people would point out him clubbing as if idols don't. Even¬†other GOT7 members have¬†been spotted clubbing¬†ūüėā¬†

Posted

Well really the can only thing I got to judge him is based on his friends (the ones he's tight with) because none of us know who he actually is so that's just why I was saying it. Also you have to keep in mind you are just judging him based on how he he portrays himself. In general, you got to realize lots of idols' characters are very manufactured and restricted by companies. Some of what we see could be an act but also there could be a bit of authenticity along the way. But if you aren't into kpop anymore why are you getting defensive over Mark? If you're a fan, as I am, who follows or, in your case since you say you don't listen to kpop anymore, followed then you know the guys he consistently hangs out. Also as someone mentioned BamBam does too which I originally forgot to mention! Both of them take these guys to schedules, on tour and more. I even remember how BamBam took Randy on his personal vacation with his fam in Thailand. Not sure how you get the whole "Mark doesn't get invited to things." Just doing a quick search for the stuff they do together shows their closeness and how often it is that they hang out. Also since I'm mentioning Randy so much here he's originally just Mark's hometown friend growing up. The way BamBam is now as close with him and the other guys shows how Mark and BamBam are probably the closest in the group. 

Obviously who knows but this is based on my observations since I've been a fan for a while now. 

PS. If anyone follows Mark's friends and¬†saw that group pic that was posted with Mark and his crew in the¬†93 merch the other day.. Mark had been with them all day and¬†afterwards¬†the guys were posting stories at the club with the same outfits¬†so I wonder if Mark tagged along lol. But¬†they don't put him¬†in the stories for obvious reasons¬†or people would point out him clubbing as if idols don't. Even¬†other GOT7 members have¬†been spotted clubbing¬†ūüėā¬†

"PS. If anyone follows Mark's friends and¬†saw that group pic that was posted with Mark and his crew in the¬†93 merch the other day.. Mark had been with them all day and¬†afterwards¬†the guys were posting stories at the club with the same outfits¬†so I wonder if Mark tagged along lol. But¬†they don't put him¬†in the stories for obvious reasons¬†or people would point out him clubbing as if idols don't. Even¬†other GOT7 members have¬†been spotted clubbing¬†ūüėā "

post it.

Posted (edited)

There is a lot more to say and this is basically just a summary. LOL you can't fit all the crap she has done on one graphic!!!!!

Look at this Video ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVJB_eP5_Lg

In the first minute Emily goes I don't eat spicy food at all. Yet you boast about eating Hot Cheetos All the Time. Anything for the fans right??? She is so freaking retarded.

Social Climbers.png

LOLOL omg the hot Cheetos thing isn't that deep though. It's just a bit annoying how she keeps pushing the "look at me I eat junk food I'm cool" thing. I don't usually eat spicy stuff but I still eat hot Cheetos oops 

"PS. If anyone follows Mark's friends and¬†saw that group pic that was posted with Mark and his crew in the¬†93 merch the other day.. Mark had been with them all day and¬†afterwards¬†the guys were posting stories at the club with the same outfits¬†so I wonder if Mark tagged along lol. But¬†they don't put him¬†in the stories for obvious reasons¬†or people would point out him clubbing as if idols don't. Even¬†other GOT7 members have¬†been spotted clubbing¬†ūüėā "

post it.

Mark wasn't in the frame so I didn't bother to screen record I just observed. It's the day of this pic though https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvni3P1HC9w/. 

Edit: found someone in the group (@ jennchungkim) who went who still had one clip still up. Loll while looking at the stories noticed she's also friends with Emily, of course! Randy's the one in the yellow hoodie from this night. There's some guy in a white hoodie too towards the left probably another one in the group pic.

IMG_9204.PNG

IMG_9206.PNG

IMG_9209.PNG

Edited by RandomKnower

Posted (edited)

Mark wasn't in the frame so I didn't bother to screen record I just observed. It's the day of this pic though https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvni3P1HC9w/. Some guy who's famous James Reid was there that night too.

If he wasn't in the frame how did you know he was there? The truth is I know he was there but we just gotta start bringing receipts for this bs.

Anyways - it all happened two days ago (when EVERYONE was there - marks friends - jackson, etc.) and she JUST showed up. It's really seeming like she's a tragic internet stalker.

ed: im sry but I can't believe Mark has friends like these. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu4AvznHHbj/

they (randy and porkster) literally took a pic in your house and name dropped you. so thirsty. so disgusting.

Edited by SMH

Posted

If he wasn't in the frame how did you know he was there? The truth is I know he was there but we just gotta start bringing receipts for this bs.

Anyways - it all happened two days ago (when EVERYONE was there - marks friends - jackson, etc.) and she JUST showed up. It's really seeming like she's a tragic internet stalker.

ed: im sry but I can't believe Mark has friends like these. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu4AvznHHbj/

they (randy and porkster) literally took a pic in your house and name dropped you. so thirsty. so disgusting.

I said I wonder if he tagged along with the group, didn't say he was there but I have a feeling he was. Mark is cautious to not get caught up in stuff I guess.

Posted

when you say "it all happened two days ago" what exactly?

Posted

when you say "it all happened two days ago" what exactly?

Jackson getting back to Korea, the jewelry ppl hanging out w boytoy, Marks friends night out (Or so I thought but the screencaps above say 5 weeks?) all on cinco de mayo

Posted (edited)

Jackson getting back to Korea, the jewelry ppl hanging out w boytoy, Marks friends night out (Or so I thought but the screencaps above say 5 weeks?) all on cinco de mayo

Sorry just want to clarify because I think there's been a minor misunderstanding idk about the whole other stuff because I didn't keep up to be completely honest but it makes sense. About the friends night out thing though that happened back in March (3/29). 

Edited by RandomKnower

Posted

I'm not getting defensive I'm just observing generally. I headass do not listen to K-pop anymore and haven't for a year or so all I listen to is trap and country these days, so I'm just remembering what I heard from a while back.

Anyways, I got the "Mark probably doesn't get invited places much" thing from the "having famous friends is great!" thing that girl from his friend group posted a while back and the other tinder (?) convo someone exposed...No offence but we've all had a rich friend we didn't like but invited to things when it suited our agenda. That looks like what his friends relationship with him is, I doubt they actually like him they just like his fame.

Posted

Hidden Content

It's hard to say what kind of person he really is because we don't know him; and I have seen genuinely nice people with sh*t friends because of their incapability of saying no. However, in most case, I believe the company you choose to keep can be a reflection of your character and personality.