• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

1160 posts in this topic

Posted

86617DC9-8179-4E92-855F-C1043E5AEA27.thuOT but this is that leech-y friend of Emily's, (who is most likely her plug to Blackpink) and honestly... this is one of the creepiest captions I've ever read💀

He's a creep for all celebrities it appears...

i saw this lol. The way he talks about blackpink his glorious queens on his ig, I would have thought he was their label manager. Also Kanye is not a god "proclaiming his glory" can these people stop kissing ass for one minute

Posted

I’m kinda confused about what’s creepy about this :alpacaconfused:

looking at his page, he just addresses blackpink a bit creepily, and it's like they're HIS act.

You can tell he's one of those people that thinks all these celebs are above everyone else the "we peasants are not worthy😭🙏" type lol

Posted

i saw this lol. The way he talks about blackpink his glorious queens on his ig, I would have thought he was their label manager. Also Kanye is not a god "proclaiming his glory" can these people stop kissing ass for one minute

I think when he said "His glory" he was referring to God, not Kanye (tho I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking about Ye). Apparently he's religious.

Posted

I haven’t looked at his page but yeah, when he said ”his glory, he meant god” lol. But that’s creepy if he’s acting like a BP cult leader or something 

Posted

Yeah I also find that guy creepy cos once you start looking at his posts and his stories he posts so much about them to the point it's not funny anymore it seems like an obsession. He acts like they're his group and acts like a sasaeng. He's not even actually part of YGE to be acting the way he does. He's not a manager and shouldn't he be off working at his actual job?? 

Also I was seeing a few weeks ago so many people started complaining a lot more that he was blocking people for criticizing him for various reasons from people calling him out for defending that bb member, to unfair treatment some BP members got on the PC commercial, to apparently liking ship comments (uhhh weird). Searching his username and blocked, "eskimo blocked", or "eskimo creepy" on twitter has so many results. Basically it's become a thing to get blocked by him lolll.

Here's a few: 

https://twitter.com/Jenlisaoppa/status/1105687037875638274https://twitter.com/wearenoirsoo/status/111059313791385190https://twitter.com/justrandomLISA/status/1109273405172285440 and https://twitter.com/jisooxcx/status/1108378187698823168 

I wonder if BP feels uncomfortable they have to put up with him being around so much. This one had me laughing omg (but seriously what's even his purpose to be traveling and being with them so much at this point).

Posted

86617DC9-8179-4E92-855F-C1043E5AEA27.thuOT but this is that leech-y friend of Emily's, (who is most likely her plug to Blackpink) and honestly... this is one of the creepiest captions I've ever read💀

He's a creep for all celebrities it appears...

ok wth with the caption? dude wtf? creep much?

Posted

Anyone notice that she and KiirstinLeigh don't follow each other anymore? And I noticed that for Kiirstin's 30th bday, she wasn't in attendance!! I thought they were close.

Posted

One of her main connections/friends is now @efffmm on insta, who seems be the tour manager or something for almost all the kpop tours in the US. Her BP pics are the same as Emily’s. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone notice that she and KiirstinLeigh don't follow each other anymore? And I noticed that for Kiirstin's 30th bday, she wasn't in attendance!! I thought they were close.

This was already mentioned on previous post but we all already know that Emily uses people for her advantage and then tosses them aside. She has gone through so many friends like this. She never gonna toss the really famous friends or cross them, but for everyone else she is only nice to you when you can benefit her.

Edited by WorldKpopFan

Posted

May I ask, how old is everyone on here?

why?

Posted

why?

Because I just wanted to know. There's nothing against that right?

Posted

Because I just wanted to know. There's nothing against that right?

Offtopic

i don't think so, it was pretty random so that's why I asked.

Posted

May I ask, how old is everyone on here?

I’m pretty sure a requirement to make an account on PULL is being at least 18. I get the general feeling that most people on here are in their early to late twenties. 

Again is there a reason for this? I really hope you’re not a wk waiting to call us 14 yr old jealous haterz lol. 

Posted

I’m pretty sure a requirement to make an account on PULL is being at least 18. I get the general feeling that most people on here are in their early to late twenties. 

Again is there a reason for this? I really hope you’re not a wk waiting to call us 14 yr old jealous haterz lol. 

I just wanted to see what age range people on here are; I was just curious. I'm 19 btw. Hi to those entering or are adults here! 😊

Posted

Well this got derailed lol