• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

1160 posts in this topic

Posted

What happens when she gets older and her beauty fades? She’s already what, 24? What will she do? That’s honestly what I wonder about all of these Instagram models/groupies. Im 100% sure they’ll be replaced so fast by someone younger and hotter when they’re no longer in their prime. And then what are they left with? No career or substance built up outside of their looks 

Posted

Hope that Blackpink doesn't have to put up with Emily at Coachella and have the bad luck of meeting her. There's a guy who knows YG artists (lol he's problematic even with the blinks and recently with armys) who's "friends" with Emily that's attending too ... smh she does not deserve to be or have any business being backstage with them. 

Emily's clout chasing on weekend 1 starts in 3, 2, 1..... 

Posted

What happens when she gets older and her beauty fades? She’s already what, 24? What will she do? That’s honestly what I wonder about all of these Instagram models/groupies. Im 100% sure they’ll be replaced so fast by someone younger and hotter when they’re no longer in their prime. And then what are they left with? No career or substance built up outside of their looks 

Lmao editing like she already does now. Also her "social media career" is way more dependent on the famous people she clings on to then her beauty let's be real. Besides she's rich af this girl will be fine. 

But I agree I've had these thoughts about other ig models but Emily nah she's gonna be fine. 

Posted

c.thumb.JPG.2f149e221bebb9804a46c1efcf48d.thumb.jpg.7bda0518e5e2c106b7f3e145fd71

Besides her gray brows and nose I couldn't even tell this was her. Her face shape and even her eyelids even look completely different (Usually they have a very round sculpted look but in the right photo they look more uneven and her eyes look much more sunken into her face). That ad really did her dirty lmao

Posted

Yeah tbh Emily's not really getting anywhere through her looks rn lol. It's all about how she makes herself seem 'on the in' with celebs and more important people.

I really do wonder what she looks like in person, because she looks nothing like her selfies in either of these photos🤔

Posted

Yeah tbh Emily's not really getting anywhere through her looks rn lol. It's all about how she makes herself seem 'on the in' with celebs and more important people.

I really do wonder what she looks like in person, because she looks nothing like her selfies in either of these photos🤔

i think quite a few people have mentioned on this thread that in person she's very bland. I remembered this was on one of the earlier pages:

3CFCF66B-E7C3-4DF4-BFCD-2E05DB7CABAB.thu

Posted

c.thumb.JPG.2f149e221bebb9804a46c1efcf48d.thumb.jpg.7bda0518e5e2c106b7f3e145fd71

Besides her gray brows and nose I couldn't even tell this was her. Her face shape and even her eyelids even look completely different (Usually they have a very round sculpted look but in the right photo they look more uneven and her eyes look much more sunken into her face). That ad really did her dirty lmao

ngl but they look like two different people to me.

Posted

She looks old in the picture because too  much foundation and powders. But she's way better without the contacts, they make her eyes too froggy but her natural eyes are really pretty imo

Posted

Looks much better but also way older (which is not a bad thing, this mature look suits her quite nicely) 

Yes lol she gives me frmheadtotoe vibes and looks so much more humble, like i would watch her makeup hauls and DIY videos 

Posted

ngl i think she looks way better in the second photo lol

something about the first photo looks plasticy and boring? the second she looks generally warmer? idk

but hey even ads and photoshop cant fix personality