• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

1160 posts in this topic

Posted

Btw a fansite just recently posted some airport pics of him (so he was in Seoul) so the whole club thing was made up.

if they posted airport pics that means he was either coming or going from seoul lol

Posted

Lol that ugly ass Gucci bag had no business being in her photo, she wants to flex so hard 😂

Posted (edited)

if they posted airport pics that means he was either coming or going from seoul lol

The emoji was departure. He's actually leaving to go to China for a CF shoot lol

Edited by RandomKnower

Posted (edited)

Its not that hard to know his schedule. Its out there. Its either in Korea n China just bcs thats where he work.  For this whole April, https://mobile.twitter.com/JacksonWGlobal/status/1113032549570244609 hes either in China or Korea. especially when they also preparing for the group cb. 

And yeah emily this is his schedule incase you want to follow him just like what sasaengs do. 

Edited by Gurl

Posted

A little OT, but I saw a instagram post of people trashing how cringe rich hypebeasts don't know how to dress, and I honestly thought it was emily:D 

1CD87187-0B09-4F25-ADEA-15122504F156.thuBD6F8523-C1ED-445C-8B62-F9FEC97CC189.thuFD3393CD-F00D-4C1E-8D3C-CECE695C9FA5.thu

Posted

A little OT, but I saw a instagram post of people trashing how cringe rich hypebeasts don't know how to dress, and I honestly thought it was emily:D 

1CD87187-0B09-4F25-ADEA-15122504F156.thuBD6F8523-C1ED-445C-8B62-F9FEC97CC189.thuFD3393CD-F00D-4C1E-8D3C-CECE695C9FA5.thu

🤢 and Mainland Chinese internationals 🤢🤮

Posted

I actually think Emily has improved dress wise. Its not as cringy as when she dressed like bts members in that ugly ass offwhite.

Posted

The way that shirt was the BT21 edition TOOK ME OUT!!!!! LOL

Posted

A cringy brand that just became cringier. Expect thousands of bts fans wearing fake bt21 assc shirts just like the off white days.

Posted

A cringy brand that just became cringier. Expect thousands of bts fans wearing fake bt21 assc shirts just like the off white days.

These epidemics never end 💀

Posted

Getting OT now but in terms of idol dating I was thinking along the lines that it would take a somewhat credible article to be written with some source or pics of him getting caught with a mysterious girl for it to spark something. Meaning then he would just admit it and not deny it with the agency putting out a statement. Doubt an idol would just straight up say "hey, so got a gf!" lol. 

Is it true that he used to see Mina of twice? I'm a new got7 fan and I saw someone threads on IG that were saying he's with.  

Posted

Is it true that he used to see Mina of twice? I'm a new got7 fan and I saw someone threads on IG that were saying he's with.  

OT answer to an OT question

Long time lurker of this thread + GOT7 stan !
None of the members of GOT7 have had a public relationship yet, so those are all rumours. While Mina's dating ban is over, I doubt any of the TWICE members will have a public relationship any time soon, it'd really mess up their reputation.

Posted (edited)

OT answer to an OT question

Hidden Content

thanks, I had seen on some threads people saying Bambam set them up or that they’ve had some old interactions that’s why I was confused.

61740AED-0EAE-4E0E-80AF-507CE77CF450.jpeg

C0646629-7EF2-4995-B253-41287425346F.jpeg

Edited by Queenoftheworld

Posted

thanks, I had seen on some threads people saying Bambam set them up or that they’ve had some old interactions that’s why I was confused.

It's very OT. Let's not discuss other rumors involving him. This isn't related to Emily.

This is one of the GOT7 rumors and it's unfounded. They are under the same label after all so interactions between any of them is bound to happen. It's from so long ago anyway and it's mostly just fandom talk.