• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

1055 posts in this topic

Posted

This got me thinking but if she's not with Jackson then she just looks like a desperate fangirl omgg nooo. That would be just as bad as those actual sasaeng fans. Like imagine just going all the way to Hawaii because your friends are tagging you along for their own work they actually have to do but then also going just because Fendiman is there too. I definitely think Amber referred Stefanie to Jackson's MV team because Stefanie just got into filming for big productions with Amber's being one of her first filming works cos she always thanks Amber for believing in her. 

who are fendiman and gucci? im assuming those are nicknames 

Posted

who are fendiman and gucci? im assuming those are nicknames 

i think thats jackson’s nickname

Posted

sry for the double post but the edit option is gone, what's up with that? 

anyway, the screenshot of the post....i really wouldn't have recognized her lol

em.thumb.jpg.5dbe75aa8ce89cbb9c185c3542e

Posted

I thought the same thing. Really doesn't look like her, but I think this photo and makeup was down to the organisation she's doing the sponsor for.

So basically this is what she looks likes when she's not able to do the 'tweeking' and 'shooping' to the photo lol

I thought the same thing. Really doesn't look like her, but I think this photo and makeup was down to the organisation she's doing the sponsor for.

So basically this is what she looks likes when she's not able to do the 'tweeking' and 'shooping' to the photo lol

Posted

her face and body is so inconsistent she should tone down the editing or atleast make it uniform so people aren’t so surprised when a “real” photo of hers appears.

remember how ppl were clowning her when the Ellen interview came out because she looked nothing like her pictures, wouldn’t have been bad if her edits weren’t so drastic 

Posted

now that i've looked at it again, i'm guessing it's the lack of editing, plus the make up and how her hair is making her cheekbone seem really prominent? like, i can't say she looks bad, just....like a whole other person i guess.

Posted

I finished this whole thread in one day AHSJSJSKSK how nosy am I? But the reason for it is because I’ve seen all on my Instagram and Twitter timeline that Emily ghoul and Jackson might be possibly dating. At first people said Mark Tuan but then switched it and said Jackson mostly because everywhere Jackson is at she is at as well...  And so I had to do some research to see if it’s true and I fell upon this thread and I gotta say that these are some pippin hot tea☺️ And if Jackson isn’t in any type of relations with that bitch then why tf is she like...following him around and shit. If you think about it, it’s really scary because when I read the thread and saw the photo and stuff I got creep tf out and it gave me chills mane😳. Apparently yes she is REACHINGGG for clout and that isn’t cute at all and why the hell was she at the soccer concert? I thought Got7 cut that bitch off?🤔

Posted

I remember reading a few tweets from this account on Twitter, that allegedly Jackson and Emily are dating. Maybe she’s trying to make it seem like they are? Even though he unfollowed her.

Posted

I remember reading a few tweets from this account on Twitter, that allegedly Jackson and Emily are dating. Maybe she’s trying to make it seem like they are? Even though he unfollowed her.

maybe.. she's always hint about her celebrity friends. sometimes put it on her caption, tag them on her instastory or instafeeds. I always find it kinda weird for some 'celebgram' that always change their friends.. yeah I know.. we always going to have new friends, but that doesn't mean we're not friends with our old friends right? 

Posted

maybe.. she's always hint about her celebrity friends. sometimes put it on her caption, tag them on her instastory or instafeeds. I always find it kinda weird for some 'celebgram' that always change their friends.. yeah I know.. we always going to have new friends, but that doesn't mean we're not friends with our old friends right? 

yeah for sure she’s trying to get attention from ahgases. I was so mad when I found she went to the fanmeeting because tbh I thought we had gotten rid of her and she was going to obsess over BTS but I

guess she’s still trying to get that relevancy from GOT7.

Posted

Is it just me or is it a general consensus that she just is not really good looking? Her face is just so average and blehCapture.thumb.JPG.ce05ab9bc032fb90c5171d

Posted

Is it just me or is it a general consensus that she just is not really good looking? Her face is just so average and blehCapture.thumb.JPG.ce05ab9bc032fb90c5171d

Her vibe is a lot different on instagram versus real life as well. She edits, poses, angles and does these same set of facial expression to make herself look attractive. If you watch some video's of her she gives of a tooootally different impression. I don't think she's attractive really imo, just meh.

Watch out for them frog eyes lol. 

Schermafbeelding_2019-02-24_om_21.54.52.

Lowkey still think that video is super funny tho

Posted

Does kirstin have a youtube channel? shes really funny. i dont find emily to be funny or entertaining . she tries too hard and it shows 

Posted (edited)

So I think Alexis Ren is Emily's latest plug for all events.

Tried to look for a better quality picture, but the photographer seems to have deleted this one and upload only the ones of Alexis lol.

I don't even know what to say about this outfit...(Also were they 'babysitting' or using Amber's dog as a prop😂)

7F82C738-757A-43C9-8531-6AB23F7F0287.thuB22B7E5F-201C-4642-BC67-8C93B7C7493A.thuCE8F5060-3D32-462C-B9E3-B5949B754AD8.thu

She always has a friend of the moment and I guess it's Alexis and Bria.via for now(haven't seen Denetra in ages)

Edited by spoderman
sorry about my typos!

Posted

Emily’s outfit swallows her up.