• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

1160 posts in this topic

Posted

to me it seems like she's known Mark from when he was back in the US...so he kinda just...tolerates her when she shows up to events? i dunno....i don't see her being close to anyone she claims is friends with...wonder what she'll do when they retire and she has no use of them anymore...what will she do then? 

I wondered the exact same thing.

Her whole life is based around keeping up the illusion she is somehow part of the kpop circle('Illusion' as she literally has no profession). What will she do when they slowly become less accessible, either not performing, doing their own projects or settling down?..

Posted

I wondered the exact same thing.

Her whole life is based around keeping up the illusion she is somehow part of the kpop circle('Illusion' as she literally has no profession). What will she do when they slowly become less accessible, either not performing, doing their own projects or settling down?..

i mean she already tried getting close to bts and is now trying to jump into the nct bandwagon so she'll probably keep jumping from group to group using them for clout

Posted

i mean she already tried getting close to bts and is now trying to jump into the nct bandwagon so she'll probably keep jumping from group to group using them for clout

she's trying to give off the image of a 'successful fan' who's made it from being a nobody to someone who is actually friends with them.

BUT at the same time, she also tries to give off the vibe that she's above all the normal fans (and too cool to listen to kpop but delves into whatever is hot and goes to the events)? But like, if anything.. she's more so a saesaeng than anyone lol. 

Posted

i mean she's hot (even with the ridiculous photoshop), rich, and probably could be charming in certain situations. if i were a guy or a girl i'd probably be friends with her regardless of the cringe factor since it seems like she's always having a good time and has the money to maintain that lifestyle. like it's kinda embarrassing to us from the outside looking in but i'm sure her entire friend group is too caught up in themselves to notice anything else. there are tons of people who are willing to overlook how she can be kinda annoying just because she's a cute girl with lots of money. it's not that outrageous to me that idols would want to be friends with her since i'd imagine they're all striving for the same sort of lifestyle.  

Posted

i mean she's hot (even with the ridiculous photoshop), rich, and probably could be charming in certain situations. if i were a guy or a girl i'd probably be friends with her regardless of the cringe factor since it seems like she's always having a good time and has the money to maintain that lifestyle. like it's kinda embarrassing to us from the outside looking in but i'm sure her entire friend group is too caught up in themselves to notice anything else. there are tons of people who are willing to overlook how she can be kinda annoying just because she's a cute girl with lots of money. it's not that outrageous to me that idols would want to be friends with her since i'd imagine they're all striving for the same sort of lifestyle.  

i gotta disagree? i mean, idols have contact with way prettier and more interesting people who are WAY more rich than she is? why bother with some nugu chick who's basically average at best at everything except money...that's the only thing she has going for her. even with her PS/surgery she's bland as hell. and i mean objectively when compared to girl idols for example. plus she obv ain't the brightest since with all her resources she really isn't doing much with her life? idk i just get the feeling everyone mostly tolerates her. 

Posted

i gotta disagree? i mean, idols have contact with way prettier and more interesting people who are WAY more rich than she is? why bother with some nugu chick who's basically average at best at everything except money...that's the only thing she has going for her. even with her PS/surgery she's bland as hell. and i mean objectively when compared to girl idols for example. plus she obv ain't the brightest since with all her resources she really isn't doing much with her life? idk i just get the feeling everyone mostly tolerates her. 

lol i guess my only point is that i can see certain idols wanting to hang out with her. some guys do like the dumb thot thing she has going on

Posted

lol i guess my only point is that i can see certain idols wanting to hang out with her. some guys do like the dumb thot thing she has going on

i mean, i guess in theory it could be like that...i just never got that vibe from any of the people she hangs out with so idk :meowplz:

Posted

Is there like an IG page that exposes Emily and her social climbing? And how she just uses people for her own benefit? 

If not can someone make one? I'd follow you!

Posted (edited)

Edited by AquaOceania

Posted (edited)

Can we talk about how inconsistent her ratio of subs & viewers are o. O like 269k subs and 55k viewers on her new video? but then again her content is not that great and shes her content is relatively repetitive LOL like korea vlogs, "workout" vids, same bland instagram makeup LOL  BUT ALSO GETTYIMAGES NEVER FAIL T.T vs her ig  not that much of a difference but she def looks ALOT slimmer in her ig post 

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 10.23.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 10.24.36 PM.png

Edited by lilthings
forgot some stuff hehe

Posted (edited)

Can we talk about how inconsistent her ratio of subs & viewers are o. O like 269k subs and 55k viewers on her new video? but then again her content is not that great and shes her content is relatively repetitive LOL like korea vlogs, "workout" vids, same bland instagram makeup LOL  BUT ALSO GETTYIMAGES NEVER FAIL T.T vs her ig  not that much of a difference but she def looks ALOT slimmer in her ig post 

i know nothing about PS but i think she looks thinner and taller because of the pose and the way the picture was taken.

edit: i dont know what the fk i did with the quote button.

Edited by Therosegold

Posted

those heels are ugly af 

also the dress

Posted

those heels are ugly af 

also the dress

She's always been the perfect example of "money can't buy taste".

She'll be decked in hype designer, but it's like she's clueless on how to wear it. She just throws all kinds of shit together?? Always doesn't quite get it y'know...

Posted

She's always been the perfect example of "money can't buy taste".

She'll be decked in hype designer, but it's like she's clueless on how to wear it. She just throws all kinds of shit together?? Always doesn't quite get it y'know...

Her fashion reminds me of 2014 ig models who promoted "street fashion" but it really was just a mess of black edgy looking clothes thrown together.

Posted

I dont get how she get invited to events as a cosplayer if she doesnt really do cosplays or go to conventions.

Screenshot_20190119-191256.png