Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

171 posts in this topic

Posted

i feel like it's just humble bragging tbh like HEY IM FRIENDS WITH MARK FROM GOT7 BUT ITS COOL NO BIG DEAL OR WHATEVA. she left comments calling bambam and jackson "bro" but they unfollowed her while ago haha she just wants to appear close to them cuz that's her job, social climbing. 

Posted

I've been following her on Instagram for a while now and she's cute imo

Anyway, she posted a photo the other day, and the first comment that popped up caught my eye… I guess Emily and Mark are pretty close, or else he prolly wouldn't keep her clothes. 

I also noticed that Jessi follows her on Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow knew each other lol

IMG_3240.JPG

I kind of doubt her comment because she doesn't go to Korea that often (I think) and he definitely doesn't back to the US often, so how would he take it...? Not to mention sizing differences as well as style differences. Highly implausible he could just take a girl's clothes and not have people whisper about it. 

Posted

I kind of doubt her comment because she doesn't go to Korea that often (I think) and he definitely doesn't back to the US often, so how would he take it...? Not to mention sizing differences as well as style differences. Highly implausible he could just take a girl's clothes and not have people whisper about it. 

Well Alex from kpop group High4 literally commented on that same photo basically saying "You Don't have a shirt bc Mark has it" which seems he's saying yes mark has her clothes? lol

fullsizeoutput_1.jpeg

Posted

It's not Mark from Got7. It's Mark (@porksterr).

Posted

It's not Mark from Got7. It's Mark (@porksterr).

Yeah this girls a delulu social climber, this thread has shown she'll do anything to look like she's on the "in". Here's just another casexD

Posted (edited)

I had NO idea she was in college...WTF? Girl how the f are you able to travel and be a brand h*e when your books and education is waiting? While other people are struggling this chick is travelling like she got a 24/7 job of being a model. (pretty sure nobody would cast a short, below average looking girl to be their model).

Edited by gwiyomi