• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

143 posts in this topic

Posted

I think rinnie riot is really pretty though.. haha 

Posted

OT but I've watched the Blade and Soul anime so i was surprised to see the name here LOL 

I mean, look at Rinnie Riot--she's popular asf and is a gamer girl but she's not the best looker 

I'm pretty sure Rinnie got PS though, right? 

Posted (edited)

she is such a poser and doesnt know how to dress. she just throws on any kind of hyped brands and try to flex. 

Edited by Sexfiend

Posted

Im pretty sure shes not from arcadia but still from san gabriel valley. Also saw her last year at pcc, shes either exactly 5 ft or under 5 ft. Face looks more caked than the amount of fondant on a bottega louie cake. Personality seemed pretty fake and overall damn annoying. Waited behind her in the line during lunch and wanted to "accidentally" shove a soda into her. 

Posted

Im pretty sure shes not from arcadia but still from san gabriel valley. Also saw her last year at pcc, shes either exactly 5 ft or under 5 ft. Face looks more caked than the amount of fondant on a bottega louie cake. Personality seemed pretty fake and overall damn annoying. Waited behind her in the line during lunch and wanted to "accidentally" shove a soda into her. 

Does she go to PCC? 

Posted

holy shit. I followed this girl on tumblr before she had surgery. It was way way back in ancient times. I can't believe she gave into the surgery scene. She was so beautifully natural with her asian diamond-shaped face.

Posted

Does she go to PCC? 

not anymore, currently UCLA. a few friends of mine who are part of the koreaboo scene talk to her from time to time

Posted (edited)

So..her ig posts are Chinese and Korean now. Which one do You want to be. 

Edited by RobRocks