• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

174 posts in this topic

Posted

I think rinnie riot is really pretty though.. haha 

Posted

OT but I've watched the Blade and Soul anime so i was surprised to see the name here LOL 

I mean, look at Rinnie Riot--she's popular asf and is a gamer girl but she's not the best looker 

I'm pretty sure Rinnie got PS though, right? 

Posted (edited)

she is such a poser and doesnt know how to dress. she just throws on any kind of hyped brands and try to flex. 

Edited by Sexfiend

Posted

Im pretty sure shes not from arcadia but still from san gabriel valley. Also saw her last year at pcc, shes either exactly 5 ft or under 5 ft. Face looks more caked than the amount of fondant on a bottega louie cake. Personality seemed pretty fake and overall damn annoying. Waited behind her in the line during lunch and wanted to "accidentally" shove a soda into her. 

Posted

Im pretty sure shes not from arcadia but still from san gabriel valley. Also saw her last year at pcc, shes either exactly 5 ft or under 5 ft. Face looks more caked than the amount of fondant on a bottega louie cake. Personality seemed pretty fake and overall damn annoying. Waited behind her in the line during lunch and wanted to "accidentally" shove a soda into her. 

Does she go to PCC? 

Posted

holy shit. I followed this girl on tumblr before she had surgery. It was way way back in ancient times. I can't believe she gave into the surgery scene. She was so beautifully natural with her asian diamond-shaped face.

Posted

Does she go to PCC? 

not anymore, currently UCLA. a few friends of mine who are part of the koreaboo scene talk to her from time to time

Posted (edited)

So..her ig posts are Chinese and Korean now. Which one do You want to be. 

Edited by RobRocks

Posted (edited)

Her face has been looking really aged and more round lately. I think its because her plastic surgery nearing its expiration date.  Also, all that Hanzi isn't fooling anybody.  It's disgusting how she flaunts that Chinese flag on her bio, while neglecting her lineage. Like, you can cosplay as a Korean all you want, but at least do it without that the Chinese flag in your bio.

Edited by Sexfiend

Posted

how did she angle her pics to make herself so tall with a small ass head?

Posted

honestly i'm kinda jealous lol she gets to travel to all these places without having to work and go out into the real world and never have to worry about money. at the same time i'm glad that i'm financially independent and learned the value of hard earned money but still, must be nice. 

Posted (edited)

Interesting find 

image.jpeg

Edited by wigglyfatcat

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone,

Stop bashing an amazing person! I like how in our society women only want to better themselves, but then there are ones who will put them down for no reason. So what if she supposedly had plastic surgery? It's no one's business but her own since it's her body. Complaining about her traveling and clubbing? Most of you don't even realize that she works to pay for those expenses with little help from her parents. I don't see any wrongdoing in that! "Oh, she photoshops though!" Why should you even care? Every girl is insecure whether or not they admit it. So what if she did photoshop, who is she really hurting?! "She's a koreaboo!" Can't she appreciate another culture? I never thought it was wrong to divulge into a culture you are genuinely interested in. "Why are you defending her?" Because if she can't do it without being called petty then someone should. Most argue that she put herself in the Instagram model world so she has to face the consequences. Really, because I always thought that you are a human being first. Doesn't everyone have the right to defend themselves from an attack? Why should she be any different because her life is displayed on social media?! Most of you don't know her personally and judge her purely by pictures, but she's actually the opposite of what the majority on here described. She is a genuinely nice person who took the time to help me decide on a future. However, no one can see that because she didn't feel the need to expose her kind gesture to her thousands of followers. The majority on here depict her purely on her pictures but that's what they are, pictures. They don't express who she is 100% of the time. She's 22; let her live her life because it's hers. I don't like the idea of people bashing Emily when she has done no wrongdoings to you individually. Why rob her of her rights when you yourself know that you wouldn't be okay if you were on the receiving end of all this hate. I know that some people will scoff and say that I'm here because I'm one of those girls who follows Emily based off her looks or lifestyle, and I am! She's a gorgeous girl, I don't see any wrong in that. Her lifestyle seems amazing with going out to eat and traveling the world while being a college student. Who wouldn't want that life?! But most importantly, I'm here defending her because I see a genuine person who doesn't deserve all this hate, especially ones made under assumptions. 

Edited by AquaOceania

Posted

Hey everyone,

Stop bashing an amazing person! I like how in our society women only want to better themselves, but then there are ones who will put them down for no reason. So what if she supposedly had plastic surgery? It's no one's business but her own since it's her body. Complaining about her traveling and clubbing? Most of you don't even realize that she works to pay for those expenses with little help from her parents. I don't see any wrongdoing in that! "Oh, she photoshops though!" Why should you even care? Every girl is insecure whether or not they admit it. So what if she did photoshop, who is she really hurting?! "She's a koreaboo!" Can't she appreciate another culture? I never thought it was wrong to divulge into a culture you are genuinely interested in. "Why are you defending her?" Because if she can't do it without being called petty then someone should. Most argue that she put herself in the Instagram model world so she has to face the consequences. Really, because I always thought that you are a human being first. Doesn't everyone have the right to defend themselves from an attack? Why should she be any different because her life is displayed on social media?! Most of you don't know her personally and judge her purely by pictures, but she's actually the opposite of what the majority on here described. She is a genuinely nice person who took the time to help me decide on a future. However, no one can see that because she didn't feel the need to expose her kind gesture to her thousands of followers. The majority on here depict her purely on her pictures but that's what they are, pictures. They don't express who she is 100% of the time. She's 22; let her live her life because it's hers. I don't like the idea of people bashing Emily when she has done no wrongdoings to you individually. Why rob her of her rights when you yourself know that you wouldn't be okay if you were on the receiving end of all this hate. I know that some people will scoff and say that I'm here because I'm one of those girls who follows Emily based off her looks or lifestyle, and I am! She's a gorgeous girl, I don't see any wrong in that. Her lifestyle seems amazing with going out to eat and traveling the world while being a college student. Who wouldn't want that life?! But most importantly, I'm here defending her because I see a genuine person who doesn't deserve all this hate, especially ones made under assumptions. 

I would take you more seriously if that did not sound so white-knight like.

Displaying your life on the social media, especially when you have a large audiance, means exposing yourself to criticism. I agree that hate and name calling is never an answer. But I completely understand why people have an issue with some people photoshopping and having plastic surgery without telling because it just sets unrealistc goals for her audience.

Posted

Don't wanna quote that whole thing, but damn chill. Like @Call me Blaire Waldrof said, not telling her audience that she photoshops is pretty damaging to whoever looks up to her. I have nothing against cosmetic surgery; it's her body and she can whatever she wants to it, but I don't like how she photoshops her face/body to be even smaller. Kind of counterintuitive if she had cosmetic surgery, right? 

And she may be different than what she shows online, but nobody knows that. If she doesn't want people to think that she's different, why wouldn't she just show her personality thoroughly? I mean, all she really does is post pictures with short captions that don't really have any soul to them, so it's kind of expected people would find it boring. (At least I do. I don't need to know which country she's in this week or the next lmao)