• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emily Mei / emilythemermaid

1049 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Her instagram is @emilythemermaid.

Does anyone know much about her? I follow her on instagram and one day decided to google her name and a bunch of her presurgery photos came up.

Now:

13736913_815113675292306_480938343_n.thuCgkWIhsUgAA0wj5.thumb.jpg.5001e4e859625dCfLb5e7W4AAs_4_.thumb.jpg.bf68fec1c020f7

Before:

emily-rvca-4314-2.thumb.jpg.aaeb5a974612

emily-G176.thumb.jpg.40ec658ddbd13feb641

tumblr_nujkioLgjS1sijq9zo1_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nm3hp3Aur41td63e8o1_1280.thumb.jp

Mln83FT.jpg

tumblr_n5w8ns1PWC1r68cnuo1_1280.jpg

emily-J194.jpg

emily-I182.jpg

tumblr_mn2f88a0gn1qb9uhco1_500.jpg

Edited by daintydaisy
updated topic with Instagram handle

Posted

i think she looks really pretty pre and after surgery!

her nose now looks really unnatural though.

i used to like her a lot, but she seems kind of koreaboo-ish. she tags all of her posts with hangul?

anyways maybe i'm a bit jealous....she travels and goes out like a LOT. but that's what being IG famous gets you.

she was also in sik-k and jay park's video for the alcohol MV!

Posted

On top of the cosmetics, she PS her photos a lot. There's also a photo of her psing her friends as well (subtly, but still obvious) If someone could make a gif of the last 2 photos, it would be great. Much easier to see the changes. Idk why she does it. She's ok as is.

Screenshot_2016-07-04-18-44-51-1-1 (1).png

Screenshot_2016-07-04-18-45-05-1-1-1.png

Screenshot_2016-07-04-18-40-43-1.png

Screenshot_2016-07-04-18-41-02-1.png

Posted (edited)

She got a YouTube too

idk but the whole making outfits that match BTS' ideal type makes me cringe. Maybe I just don't like the idea of changing your style to fit some else's but whatever

also the way she says Jimin and Jungkook gets on my nerves

Edited by flower
gif of Hwasa won't go away -_-

Posted

On top of the cosmetics, she PS her photos a lot. There's also a photo of her psing her friends as well (subtly, but still obvious) If someone could make a gif of the last 2 photos, it would be great. Much easier to see the changes. Idk why she does it. She's ok as is.

Screenshot_2016-07-04-18-44-51-1-1 (1).png

Screenshot_2016-07-04-18-45-05-1-1-1.png

been seeing this girl around on instagram more often she must have got a spike in popularity

but she looked better in the first photo, she reminds me of wengie in the second photo when she shoops her face

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin
Added the 2nd gif

Posted

She made her cheeks skinnier + add in aegyo sal as far as I can see

She looks much more cute with her chubbier cheeks imo :alpacacrush:

(Sorry for the low quality gifs)

PicsArt_11-27-03.57.46.gif

this probably isn't important but... she removed someone in the background? why is that even necessary

Posted

She had such a lovely face before. Already pretty.

She's pretty still now, but she doesn't look distinctly different from other people.... The more she slims her face, the more she looks like a lot of IG Koreans are now looking. It's all the same look...No distinguishable features. 

I like the video. While I wouldn't change my style to suit a crush, I thought the idea of it was cute. If you already have a similar style, this could give you some new ideas or someone with no style could learn to put something simple together. A simple outfit for every style. Cool. 

omfg. Rap Mon is my favorite of the group. He's my bias. And I'm laughing because that's so not how I dress. I'm more of Suga's type xD I had no idea Rap Monster liked that style 9_9

I'm kind of upset she felt the need to photoshop her friend too? That's so rude. I wonder if her friend asked her to do that? :/

Other than that, she seems like an okay person, just a little too into herself I guess?  

Posted

I don't think she's super pretty or anything. Looks kind of like your average Asian-American especially before surgery.

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin
tried to remove the pic

Posted

I can't really seem to find any differences between two photos other than the man in the background but I don't think she would spend the time to shoop him out so I'm guessing they took pics on burst mode and she used the pic that he wasn't in it (the black part near the counter being his t-shirt before he moved) 

Yes that is correct, she actually didn't remove him, but chose the picture where he bent down over the counter. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

I can't really seem to find any differences between two photos other than the man in the background but I don't think she would spend the time to shoop him out so I'm guessing they took pics on burst mode and she used the pic that he wasn't in it (the black part near the counter being his t-shirt before he moved) 

ohh ok that makes a lot more sense lol

Posted

Anyone know how old she is? I know she's over 21 because she goes to clubs and stuff. And she is currently going to college. I'm just curious.

Posted

She made her cheeks skinnier + add in aegyo sal as far as I can see

She looks much more cute with her chubbier cheeks imo :alpacacrush:

(Sorry for the low quality gifs)

PicsArt_11-27-03.57.46.gif

PicsArt_11-27-04.12.30.gif

Yikes, that's embarrassing. She's uninteresting and her YouTube channel is pretty bland. 

Her chin has really evolved.