• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

PULL MOBILE APP?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So I just have a question.

Are there any plans to make a mobile app version of PULL? 

Also, I was thinking that having an app would make things easier and simpler when it comes to posting and uploading on mobile and may even encourage more users to join. Not that more users are needed, but...yeah. There are many possibilities with an app, right? ;)

It's okay to put this question here, right? This is my first topic post. Please let me know if I did anything wrong. :meowplz:

Posted

Well, if Tapatalk is IPBv5 (that's what PULL is using right? I know it's some version of IPB) compatible, then that'd be a pretty easy solution to this problem, but otherwise I don't think there will be one since making an app of this kind is a lot of work.

Posted

That'd be awesome if there was an app :3

Posted

It also costs money for my knowledge. It would suck to have an PULL app full of ads tbh (to make money to keep the app running , but I might be wrong about it needing money tho)

giphy.thumb.gif.d5883ce76611e51d93c10953

Posted

do want PULL APP! our snowflakes will love it

Posted

This would be good tbh so then when i'm feeling generous i could donate through the app store lol