• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Venus's Make up

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand this eyebag thing she and many other girls do, it's not pretty at all, ... I hope I didn't hurt anyone :alpacadone:

Posted

Venus once explained there would be a difference between "tearbags" and "eyebags", "tearbags" being a make-up trend in the Asian culture that make the eyes look sweeter and give them a shape as if they were smiling.

In my opinion tearbags look always exaggerated, especially on Venus's face, and give her a tired look.

By the way, I found this gem on youtube. Had to think of Venus, allthough she doesn't go for the "random girl" :D 

https://youtu.be/36jPIdNntcw 

Posted

Venus' skin is probably neutral but definitely not "sooOOo paAAaale".

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

Now I know the green undertone makes me look like I'm about to enter a zombie apocalypse as the main champion zombie. LMAO also explains why i look alien green after getting a tan
But yeah Venus is between medium and fair. 

Posted

Why she didn't keep this eyemakeup though? It looks amazing on her! Much cuter than the japanese eyebag thing she does, she also has beautiful eyes without those lenses, who makes her look like a zombie. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Posted

Why she didn't keep this eyemakeup though? It looks amazing on her! Much cuter than the japanese eyebag thing she does, she also has beautiful eyes without those lenses, who makes her look like a zombie. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow she really looked nice with this makeup + hair color. If only she had the brain to keep this look. Her natural eye color is beautiful too, such a shame she hides it with those lenses, indeed.

Posted

I saw her dewy skin makeup tutorial a while back, and it was hella awful.

Also, the aegyo-sal (hopefully I spelled that right) trend in Korea and Japan is used to make "Asian eyes" appear larger, like the eyes of western women. When a girl like Venus does it, who already has regular sized eyes, it looks odd and somewhat messy. That's just my opinion though.

Posted

Ew

Screenshot_2015-10-07-22-40-11-1.png

Screenshot_2015-10-07-22-33-43-1.png

Gave me an embolism

Posted

OH GOD THE FUCKING BIG EYE

when I first watched that video I was still a little Weeb who thought Venus was the number ichi in Japanese videos and I wanted to be like her

but watching the video even back then, i just couldn't believe how bad it was, i thought it was a prank

with Venus' makeup, sometimes she has a more or less good result even with absolutely terrible application 

Posted

Venus' skin is probably neutral but definitely not "sooOOo paAAaale".

have you seen her legs? and her bare face? she's definitaly pale.

Posted

image.jpg

image.jpg

she actually looks stunning here. wow.

Posted

I always wondered if this video is a joke. Nobody would wear that horrible makeup.

what the fuck was I just watching. 

are there more videos like this from her????

Posted

Lots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXRmYhrMK4

If you look at her channel from the oldest content to the newest, they're easy enough to find. 

Posted (edited)

Ew she used to sound like her mother. I'm glad she speaks English better now. And I remember people saying she faked a Japanese accent. Not even close, I guess it's a mix of Swiss German and some Hungarian from Margo.

Edited by Strawberry Milk

Posted

If I remember she was really young there. 12-14ish. She is better now but.. Yeah she definitely isn't at the level that she would've been if margo wasn't up her ass.