Venus's Make up

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Screen_Shot_2558-09-26_at_2.10.56_AM.thu

This looks so messy to me... like she didnt take the time to do nice clean lines or blend anything properly at all. :l

That mascara she uses can be found here - Link

As many years she has been applying makeup she still sucks:alpacadone: and this pic isn't mine I think someone else in pull did it 

au0wZl2.jpg

I want to wipe all that make up off... right... now... :rageplz: Her face looks really oily too...

Those colours of baby poo/swamp green and yellow are so unflattering... What gave her the idea that posting this was good idea? Did she not think twice before posting or what!

Posted

She really should invest some of her Youtube money into getting better makeup + brushes...

and make take a class. just sayin'

Posted

That mascara she uses can be found here - Link

As many years she has been applying makeup she still sucks:alpacadone: and this pic isn't mine I think someone else in pull did it 

au0wZl2.jpg

One. Word. For. This. Makeup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGUaLTLiFLc

Posted

the geisha video is also racist no matter what her dumb weeb fans say.

it's not good when a japanese person wears this as a costume either but worse when a white weeb does it.

Posted

I've also been curious as to why she never uses a lot of highly praised asian beauty staples.... you know, with her being the super kawaii queen of using great korean japanese products.

Like, in her every day dolly video she complains about how haaaard it is to find a foundation pale enough for my super super DUUUPER PAALE SKINNN UWAAAA~ when literally, every skin 79, Missha, Holica, etc BB cream and CC cream brand shades are all hellaaa paaaaale. which is upsetting for me because I was born quite tan, and all I see are great products that don't come in my color range. I just honestly don't get how she complains about that when there's so much that you'd think would appeal to her, especially since she's deciding to wear makeup every day now, and she (should) KNOW by now the aging effects of heavy makeup on the skin EVERYDAY.

Posted

Her eyebrows are a mess..

Posted

I've also been curious as to why she never uses a lot of highly praised asian beauty staples.... you know, with her being the super kawaii queen of using great korean japanese products.

Like, in her every day dolly video she complains about how haaaard it is to find a foundation pale enough for my super super DUUUPER PAALE SKINNN UWAAAA~ when literally, every skin 79, Missha, Holica, etc BB cream and CC cream brand shades are all hellaaa paaaaale. which is upsetting for me because I was born quite tan, and all I see are great products that don't come in my color range. I just honestly don't get how she complains about that when there's so much that you'd think would appeal to her, especially since she's deciding to wear makeup every day now, and she (should) KNOW by now the aging effects of heavy makeup on the skin EVERYDAY.

Those products you listed are not hellaaa paaaaale.. They're just granny grey skin colored with slight pink tint. 2dark4me.. You may perceive them as pale as fuck because you're tan, but when you're pale you need something exactly your shade, tone etc. and most of the time the shade is too dark and the tone is too pink or grey. It's like neutral tones don't exist in the palepeople world. Anyhow I feel your pain about the products, but venus fits into those products as she's a bit more tan than I am and has pink undertones. Most of the products would fit her but she's just.. idk dumb about that stuff.

Posted

Agreed 100% ChokedOnFruits, especially with BB cream it's really impossible to find tones pale enough for me, they all give me clown face. .__.

Also the part about wearing heavy makeup causing aging is a wives tale. It just emphasizes fine lines, esp if it's drying.

Posted

Agreed 100% ChokedOnFruits, especially with BB cream it's really impossible to find tones pale enough for me, they all give me clown face. .__.

Also the part about wearing heavy makeup causing aging is a wives tale. It just emphasizes fine lines, esp if it's drying.

I am also pale, I was given a white concealer to mix with my foundation for example 
Try that 

and also this for anybody pale who didnt hear about it 

http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-Colors-That-Flatter-Skin-Tone

Posted (edited)

i have darkish skin (im 3/4 black 1/4 white) and my skin tone isn't the same as the dark skin makeup in shops so i can't wear foundation or concealer etc but i don't care as much anymore

Edited by MarvelPanda

Posted

i have darkish skin (im 3/4 black 1/4) and my skin tone isn't the same as the dark skin makeup in shops so i can't wear foundation or concealer etc but i don't care as much anymore

Dude I swear you can't find makeup if you're mixed (I'm mixed too, but I'm super pale..). But You can try powdered foundation! I use that now because I don't need much concealing just evened skintone and the tone doesn't show as much (of the product) so it works. 

I am also pale, I was given a white concealer to mix with my foundation for example Try that 

and also this for anybody pale who didnt hear about it 

http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-Colors-That-Flatter-Skin-Tone

I have both of the undertones: I'm literally neutral as hell. :stoplz:

Posted

Dude I swear you can't find makeup if you're mixed (I'm mixed too, but I'm super pale..). But You can try powdered foundation! I use that now because I don't need much concealing just evened skintone and the tone doesn't show as much (of the product) so it works. 

Hear hear.

I'm pale as pale can be and BB creams and liquid foundations tend to leave a yellowish tone on my skin, which I hate. I feel like I suddenly turn into a carrot or something. I haven't yet came across a pale liquid foundation with pink undertones that suit my skin. Powdered foundations seem to suit my skin tone a lot better than liquid ones, just like you. I wonder why... 

I just dilute the lightest BB cream I can find with lotion and accept my fate. I'm not that keen on using heavy makeup in my everyday life so I save the risk of carrotface only for special events.

Posted

Hear hear.

I'm pale as pale can be and BB creams and liquid foundations tend to leave a yellowish tone on my skin, which I hate. I feel like I suddenly turn into a carrot or something. I haven't yet came across a pale liquid foundation with pink undertones that suit my skin. Powdered foundations seem to suit my skin tone a lot better than liquid ones, just like you. I wonder why... 

I just dilute the lightest BB cream I can find with lotion and accept my fate. I'm not that keen on using heavy makeup in my everyday life so I save the risk of carrotface only for special events.

Yeah, the powder foundations are miraculous. Liquid... not so much. I just stick to powder for now. I'm currently using the lightest bobbi brown one :P It looked a bit too pink (like almost pastel pink) but when I put it on it just looked like neutral skin color so I guess it would work for both cool and warm undertones. They have them in darker skin colors too @MarvelPanda and @hazyafterdream!! :hoplz:

Posted

Yeah, the powder foundations are miraculous. Liquid... not so much. I just stick to powder for now. I'm currently using the lightest bobbi brown one :P It looked a bit too pink (like almost pastel pink) but when I put it on it just looked like neutral skin color so I guess it would work for both cool and warm undertones. They have them in darker skin colors too @MarvelPanda and @hazyafterdream!! :hoplz:

Motherf... The price is high!! :waatplz:

But I guess you get what you pay for. I'm taking your word for it! It was bout time I splurged a little on makeup, it'll be a change after all the drugstore items.

PS: Found it & buying it! The alabaster tone seriousy looks good, probably best I've came across. I swear I'll stalk and rep the hell out of you, thank you! <3

Posted

I never saw someone paler than red haired people or albino people. I am curious to see.