• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1516 posts in this topic

Posted

Alida has no personality she steals her katana tricks from scarletsblade she also follows her finsta with both of her accounts 

76892EE8-25E9-4858-9E8E-4D47AB6349F6.thu

It’s really sad how she doesn’t even have a personality of her own but steals others personalities and styles (angelina jolie, lizzie grant, lana, Marilyn monroe etc etc) I don’t think she has yet to show any originality and this thread is at least 2 years old

Posted

Alida has no personality she steals her katana tricks from scarletsblade she also follows her finsta with both of her accounts 

It’s really sad how she doesn’t even have a personality of her own but steals others personalities and styles (angelina jolie, lizzie grant, lana, Marilyn monroe etc etc) I don’t think she has yet to show any originality and this thread is at least 2 years old

oddly enough though she doesn’t follow her public account just her private. 

Posted

I’m so glad someone brought this up.. I didn’t think anything of it until I saw Scarlet posted some videos of a runway fashion show she was doing, and as she was walking down the runway she was swinging her sword around. Honestly I thought it was really cool and she had a pretty good walk, better than the other models. She posted videos of this on her instagram but she’s deleted them now.. anyway.. this relates to Simone because she posted a video on her second instagram account of her walking down a runway and doing the EXACT same moves scarlet did.. Simone still has the video up on her second instagram

Posted

Apparently she’s going to Ireland for some Lana del gay concert and her entire live talking about it was pretty offensive to Ireland and it’s people. How she’s so excited to not understand anybody and ask them all what they are speaking. She then said she should start her cult there because there drunks everywhere so they won’t think or notice what Simone and her “cult” are doing or won’t think it’s weird Ive been drunk plenty of times in my life and it’s never made so unaware that I don’t notice weird behaviour. And the only way she basis opinions on people is if there “nice” or not. Simone go back to school please for not only our sake but for your own. At least she’s realized she’s cringe 

oh oh and apparently she’s a “ninja” now and as is her pedobear “bf”

Posted

Apparently she’s going to Ireland for some Lana del gay concert and her entire live talking about it was pretty offensive to Ireland and it’s people. How she’s so excited to not understand anybody and ask them all what they are speaking. She then said she should start her cult there because there drunks everywhere so they won’t think or notice what Simone and her “cult” are doing or won’t think it’s weird Ive been drunk plenty of times in my life and it’s never made so unaware that I don’t notice weird behaviour. And the only way she basis opinions on people is if there “nice” or not. Simone go back to school please for not only our sake but for your own. At least she’s realized she’s cringe 

the fuck? She really thinks irish people are so stupid that they won’t notice if she starts a cult? I’m the same age as her and it’s almost worrisome that she thinks this way. My parents went to Ireland last year and while they said it was really nice, it can get dangerous there at night and it’s dangerous in some cities because of the IRA and all that. I really hope she isn’t dumb enough to wander around the streets by herself at night. 

Also who would join her cult in Ireland they can’t even decide what religion to have there. People have their own problems to sort out 

Posted

As someone who lives in Ireland.. fuck, this bitch is dumb. The Irish have a huge gossip culture lol if she tries to start shit people will talk for sure. And people tend to only really drink on the weekends anyway. 

And people in Ireland speak English in most places lol. It is actually pretty damn easy to understand what they are saying. Simone is the epitome of the dumb American stereotype. 

Posted

46E9B126-33D0-4D65-B7A4-3ECA8E5F10ED.thu    

There was a lot more she said, the live is still up. She talks about her trip a lot in her second live from today. She kept calling the Irish accent the Ireland accent or Ireland voice 

Posted

We haven't seen Luna in a while! Not even in stories of her riding her bike or her fashion shows/shoots. 

Posted

We haven't seen Luna in a while! Not even in stories of her riding her bike or her fashion shows/shoots. 

she’s shown Luna all the time, she did it just a few hours ago today

Posted

I’ve been meaning to post since the day of that last cringy live but my work schedule was hectic. I saved these pictures from when it was still up though because I know the subject of whether or not this girl is on hard drugs has been nearly beaten to death for a while here but she was acting extra strange, and yes, really ignorant about Ireland/Irish people, in this live. She looked completely spaced out, she sounded even more spaced out and toward the end she said something about having to go because “her head isn’t all there” or something to that effect ??? 

She was speaking in this very monotone, almost raspy voice, that was so fucking fake. As if the baby Lana circa 2013 voice that she used before wasn’t fake and ridiculous enough. She had this total attitude the entire time that was very weird.. I don’t know whether she’s trying to emulate this young Angelina Jolie badass ‘idgaf’ attitude again but she kept shrugging her shoulders, talking about how she doesn’t give a fuck about anyone and using this odd stoner laugh mentioning that she’s hooked on watching/listening to Joe Rogan. Mentioning DMT again. Using her general “we’re all nothing and everything” verbiage again. Trying to sound proflic, as she does9_9

What was most interesting to me was the topic of her general appearance that kept being brought up. She was telling a 16 year old girl that was watching that she was happy to sell one of her dresses to her because the girl reminds Simone of herself when she was 16, she tried it on before deciding to sell it and she felt that she had looked ridiculous in it and outgrown it (I’m assuming she means that style?) and that it wasn’t right for her at 18 now. People were asking about her changing her room and getting rid of all of the fake flowers and vines and general child-like decor and Simone, in her raspy “deeper” voice, was saying that she outgrew those things too and that it interfered with her Katana moves. She referred to her former self as cringy.. *cough* as if she isn’t anymore..

It was a very boring live but it was interesting enough to see her slow body language and gaunt, spacy face. I wonder if this could actually be an end of an era with her ‘Baby Darko queen of nymphettes’ aesthetic or if this is just another phase for her new boyfriend in itself. She still refers to him as “Daddy” and has plenty of leftover qualities of 16 year old Simone even if her baby face and toddler clothing is gone. 

Last couple of things worth mentioning is that someone asked about the boyfriend’s age for the hundredth time and she said that she chooses not to tell the internet because she feels that whether or not she tells the truth that people will talk shit and she definitely ignored any Jazmine questions. She said that she isn’t Bi when someone asked about her sexuality and when people brought Jazmine up she completely skipped over any mention. Maybe since Jazmine actually seems to possess a full life outside of the internet and her boyfriend with college and hosting school fundraisers with irl friends that she’s had it with Simone’s daddy-hopping and drug using or maybe that’s just another “thing” that Simone feels that she’s apparently “outgrown.” 

7988E26E-2935-4A2C-8AA1-9D61108FFC77.jpeg

5D5D06F9-D337-4177-832F-F1DB836A1E2B.jpeg

D666F30C-4025-4A56-8EDE-7CC3C4E03114.jpeg

C9139BD4-09E4-453F-8F48-6E33006920DC.jpeg

4FFDAD82-E45C-43B3-B8C2-C0C417B161B8.jpeg

E174E058-A9E6-4BE4-A6AC-C2E4FDB3E8A5.jpeg

C058D9A6-E702-45E5-9CC5-036F89EC3BF9.jpeg

8212E58F-4C4F-47BE-B9AE-8CB5D5CCB8CC.jpeg

C4952407-DD93-4953-ACF4-F1B4068D11FA.jpeg

Posted

B4A7B2A0-D773-402B-AC78-7D9341D663F9.jpeg

why does she stand like a toddler like what even is that stance 

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure she’s gotten lip injections again, her lips look swollen and bigger than usual. And no it’s not just lip liner Simone. And what’s that bump on her lip? She needs to dissolve the filler more, also notice how it’s bruised where the bump is.

aside from that, I’m really glad she’s ditched the creepy toddler looking makeup. This new look suits her better, but i wish she wouldn’t lie about getting lip injections

2A25B16E-5C6E-4554-805A-F8600F6A8949.jpeg

60D5E551-1057-4B85-95D0-B5ECD5E36B6D.jpeg

Edited by missdaytona

Posted

I mean I wouldn’t put it past her since she’s selling all her clothes and looks to be staying at or with Johanna, I don’t understand where all these girls money goes, two days ago Johanna was selling clothes and in the same day she was pictured in Alda’s live driving a pretty nice car and now today Simone’s selling clothes all which are way over priced for used clothing 

good god girl get a grip and lay off the joe rogan podcast 

923DE666-C0CA-4507-8F58-B3CE72F3944C.jpeg

47EC589E-CD38-4E27-ACE0-5E87BBA5E301.jpeg

Posted

Girl, no...

57121396-2E15-4ACF-8E0C-773C7CC83BF3.jpeg

Posted

Girl, no...

57121396-2E15-4ACF-8E0C-773C7CC83BF3.jpeg

What in the name of Valeria Lukyanova is this lmao