• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1505 posts in this topic

Posted

I truly believe that there isn't anything worth hating on this girl for.  She is trying to make a living, is of legal age to make decisions for herself, and if you don't like her you don't have to continue to torture yourselves about issues that really don't concern you at all.  Simone is actually a girl I look up to and if you can't appreciate her don't you think leaving her be would be the best solution?  Just a suggestion.

“I look up to her therefore you guys can talk about her”

is basically what you’re saying.

now you might be trying to get points with Simone probably even told her “look I defended you uwuwuwuwu” 

doesn't make this thread invalid nor does it erase all of the shit she’s done and the possible things of the future. 

Now nobody has even spoken about her in a while so I’m wondering; just how desperate are you to get into her clique that you decided to post on here whitenighting just to make the thread active again. 

Which one of the nymphet Lana Del Rey wannabes are you? 

If you want to get in good with Simone how about instead of making a thread she’s been trying to kill active again, how about doing what all the other fan girls that kiss her ass do? Send her money and enable her! 

Posted (edited)

Hey (sorry I’m new here, been hovering over this forum for a little) have any of you seen this girl around? She’s popped up a few times in my ‘suggest to follow’. Maybe she’s apart of the nymphet community..I’m not sure, sorry to get off subject. I thought she was so cute! Maybe more of a vintage type vibe? But she posts more funny things. 

255B63CE-1C07-44C3-AB61-9AFB4F035A39.jpeg

that would fit in the general nymphette thread better than here. https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10778-general-instagram-%E2%80%9Cnymphette%E2%80%9D-girls/?page=1

Edited by ilikebuttslol

Posted

Hey (sorry I’m new here, been hovering over this forum for a little) have any of you seen this girl around? She’s popped up a few times in my ‘suggest to follow’. Maybe she’s apart of the nymphet community..I’m not sure, sorry to get off subject. I thought she was so cute! Maybe more of a vintage type vibe? But she posts more funny things. 

255B63CE-1C07-44C3-AB61-9AFB4F035A39.jpeg

this reeks of a self post tbh 

Posted

yall. I got the CandyLips lip plumper and after using it I immediately noticed how much my lips looked like simones. you know how her lips kind of curve outwards when you look at them from the side? I have to believe that if she didn’t get lip injections that she’s using something like this. My lips are tiny without using this btw. This would explain why her lips were very small in the past but suddenly huge. Then again I feel like it’d be such a burden to use this all the time because it only lasts less than 30 minutes. Hmm.

6862C69F-ABA9-4BFD-8464-69555A35C1F6.jpeg

35DDE485-73D1-4DBA-A5B9-FB21EE0BADBB.jpeg

yeah, i still think this is what she's been doing. she WOULD get fillers but i just don't believe she has for whatever reason, either she doesnt have the money or what. because they look artificial, but it's still not that characteristic lip-filler look imo 

Posted

don’t know where ya’ll got that thought from, sorry maybe I shouldn’t have posted on this thread? 

Posted

seen this girl before, I follow her actually. Also, wouldn’t be the type to ‘self post’. She seems down to earth. 

Not sure if she talks to Simone or not, I don’t think she would, Simone has her own group. 

Posted

yeah, i still think this is what she's been doing. she WOULD get fillers but i just don't believe she has for whatever reason, either she doesnt have the money or what. because they look artificial, but it's still not that characteristic lip-filler look imo 

I used to follow Simone back in the day and it’s drastic to see how much her lips have changed so much and you can see it in her photos..it’s insane. She probably does this to them. But don’t want to point fingers. 

Posted

don’t know where ya’ll got that thought from, sorry maybe I shouldn’t have posted on this thread? 

there's a general lolita/e-girl thread, it'd do better over there! 

Posted

Noticed she's posted pics of her and her 40 year old sugardaddy lately. This is the guy she said was giving her ketamine and the one she got busted trying to cheat on a little more than a month ago. I don't care for pedo groomers or the "soft prostitution" of sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationships so when she posts stuff like this I don't know whether to laugh or feel embarrassed and sad for her. I mean obviously she's just using him for free stuff and likely a place to move out too and he's just using her for what 40 year old creeps use 18 year old girls for but it genuinely makes me sad to see people who are in relationships of convienience/exchange of services trying to pretend its love. How spiritually unfufilling and cringy. To each their own i guess but still sad and kind of embarrassing. I get she's a scammer and has had quite a few different sugardaddies this year buying her clothes and presents and hotel rooms but what kind of desperate man actually believes shes in love with him when Simone literally got exposed cheating just a month ago messaging her ex boyfriend ripper to shreds begging to let her come back and how much she still loved and missed him. I wonder if this @zenseven guy even knows simone got rejected behind his back while they were "dating" and settled for him,  Or if he's just fine with her cheating or doesn't care out of desperation to date a child? 

Also why would she post that her "daddy" bought her the Lana red ferrari jacket but only a few weeks later she's selling it for extra cash? Why would she turn around and sell a present apparently from her daddy/boyfriend/whatever for the money a few weeks later and expect her fans to enable her again? I wonder if she's still also involved with the blood vial guy and the native american guy and the guy who drove her back to Florida in his Cadillac truck or the guy she spent her 18th birthday in a hotel room with or the mystery boyfriend that took her old overused motel room/guns pictures that she was making a scrapbook for and she was apparently madly in love with for the last two years as she claimed so often. Everything this girl does seems highly unfaithful and questionable. 

Screenshot_2019-04-26-15-23-57~01.png

Posted

wow, a grown man giving a teenage girl (even if she IS 18, which i think she is by now) ketamine?? i didn't know it was him. that's really awful tbh. like, kids are gonna experiment but an adult should not facilitate that 

Posted (edited)

She’s just desperate for what her interpretations of love is which obviously has some correlation with her relationship with her real father and how much she’s spoken poorly of him. That’s the thing though you have to take everything she’s said with a grain of salt because it’s a one sided argument. There is no proof proving toward her real father being abusive in any way and there is also no proof he wasn’t trying his best and she’s just an unruly little brat with a Lolita complex either way I look at her as more of human experiment at this point since she obviously has no interest in looking at the way she acts or seeing that she may have more responsibility for the problems in her life, in just curious to see where she’ll end up at this point. Either way she conforms to meet the needs of whoever she’s currently with hense her whole sword bullshit, shes the tempropetic of humans lmao. No personality of her own and despite for love. 

Edited by assvssins

Posted

This looks like the way dakota used to photoshop her pics lol

Wait Dakota who?? I've never heard of her before lol 

This looks like the way dakota used to photoshop her pics lol

Dakota?? Who is Dakota??

Posted

Lmao I had seen she followed Russell brand a couple days ago and then today she post this. Bitch stop with your hippy dippy shape the universe bullshit and maybe realize the way you act is what prompts people to talk about you, your mentality and the fact that nothing you say can be criticized because you somehow must know something we all don’t because nothing is ever her fault and she’s just so perfect. She literally has said in the past that if you get pregnant with the person you arnt truly meant to be with the child would just be a mistake. This is that same girl. I can’t even with her. The drugs must really be eating away at her already minuscule brain 

FB0B628D-5892-4FD5-BEA7-F0C76C3407C1.png

Also nice to see your still lurking smonie ;)

Posted

Noticed she's posted pics of her and her 40 year old sugardaddy lately. This is the guy she said was giving her ketamine and the one she got busted trying to cheat on a little more than a month ago. I don't care for pedo groomers or the "soft prostitution" of sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationships so when she posts stuff like this I don't know whether to laugh or feel embarrassed and sad for her. I mean obviously she's just using him for free stuff and likely a place to move out too and he's just using her for what 40 year old creeps use 18 year old girls for but it genuinely makes me sad to see people who are in relationships of convienience/exchange of services trying to pretend its love. How spiritually unfufilling and cringy. To each their own i guess but still sad and kind of embarrassing. I get she's a scammer and has had quite a few different sugardaddies this year buying her clothes and presents and hotel rooms but what kind of desperate man actually believes shes in love with him when Simone literally got exposed cheating just a month ago messaging her ex boyfriend ripper to shreds begging to let her come back and how much she still loved and missed him. I wonder if this @zenseven guy even knows simone got rejected behind his back while they were "dating" and settled for him,  Or if he's just fine with her cheating or doesn't care out of desperation to date a child? 

Also why would she post that her "daddy" bought her the Lana red ferrari jacket but only a few weeks later she's selling it for extra cash? Why would she turn around and sell a present apparently from her daddy/boyfriend/whatever for the money a few weeks later and expect her fans to enable her again? I wonder if she's still also involved with the blood vial guy and the native american guy and the guy who drove her back to Florida in his Cadillac truck or the guy she spent her 18th birthday in a hotel room with or the mystery boyfriend that took her old overused motel room/guns pictures that she was making a scrapbook for and she was apparently madly in love with for the last two years as she claimed so often. Everything this girl does seems highly unfaithful and questionable. 

Screenshot_2019-04-26-15-23-57~01.png

Hm.. he definitely doesn’t look 40 based on all of these photos. I’m in my mid 20’s and he looks like guys who are my age, tbh. Not that this makes their “relationship” ANY less creepy so please don’t get me wrong. I just wasn’t sure where you got that he was 40 from. We all know how much Simone loves to exaggerate to sell her Lana Del Rey sugar baby nymphette totally real life stories 🙄 This is the same girl who’d sit on the back of her dads Yamaha or a family friend who has a Harley to make it passable that she’s living out her “Ride” music video fantasies..

But anyway.. I was just going to come here for the very same reason. I’m honestly completely shocked that she’s being public with this one when all of the other “Daddies” have been faceless, as she used to blur the guy from NC’s face out of her stories and talk about how she wanted to keep her relationship private. 

I was actually wondering what happened to blood vial guy once this one started to pop up. I noticed on her Snuffiepuppy account that any trace of her talking about loving him has been replaced with a new caption (I.e. there was one of her holding up her blood vial wearing her angel wings captioned something to the effect of “I’m so in love with you” where in recent months I noticed it was changed to “I’m so in love with life.”) Trouble in paradise, I guess. I just remember Simone’s old lives talking about how that was her soulmate, a God, a divine being and that even Jazmine said that it was dangerous as to how much she loved him. I haven’t taken much notice for when the last time was that she wore her blood vial necklace.

I do know that blood vial guy is the same guy who drove her back to Florida from North Carolina. Her whole relationship (I hate calling these relationships with her being a minor during these periods.. makes me want to gag) with him was when she lived out there and in a live she stated that he lived (or was from, at least) South Carolina. He’s also the one she was making the scrapbook for because that happened right after he dropped her off. She was saying that she cried all day because now she lives 10,000 miles away from the love of her life. So that’s all the same person who she claims that she had a two year relationship with. Not sure about who the Native American guy was or who she spent her 18th birthday with. I’m definitely always confused about what the real story is about who took the infamous guns and money pics. 

I guess Simone has been through more Daddies than I took notice of. Blood vial guy was just the most memorable to me because of how much she went on and on about him when she would go on live when she lived in NC last year. Which was frequently because she wasn’t working (as usual) or having anyone to enable her getting into trouble so I think that she was always bored when she was out there, car-less, in the middle of an ocean town :  that she dared to call a trailer park when I know what kind of area Topsail is and where she was living was merely a beach bungalow (and a really nice one with a sun deck right off of the beach) but that’s another unrelated story laced in the many lies and exaggerations of Alida Simone.

Nevertheless, I’m shook about the face reveal of new Florida “Daddy.” 

40E89493-6027-4A7C-A888-905BB20F62FC.jpeg

E72BB912-9069-4B4F-9037-D50C537813C7.jpeg

3CC7735D-03DE-4E60-9B57-370574E0E81B.jpeg

Posted

sorry for OT but holy shit i can't believe that's russell brand, i saw the screenshot before i read your post and i thought it was a less-hot jason momoa lookalike lmao. he's beefed up from the looks of it.