• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Alida Simone

1395 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yes for someone who's always claiming people are mimicking her everything she does is a copy cat of something usually lana or one of her men. She just shifts with lana del Rey styles and When she was with Jay she was all backwoods meth runaway trash, when she was with ripper to shreds she was all serial killer jim morrison guitar player, and now that she's with this new guy she's all kung fu metaphysical guru wanna be. My boyfriend says she probably start being a Joe Rogan podcast listener preaching about meditation float tanks and how spiritual  in tune she'll be with the universe once she does DMT any day now. Nobody should be giving her money, if they do they're just as dumb as her desperate pedophile daddies. Her sudden devotion to her new guy is likely just damage control after getting busted begging for her ex back a few weeks ago. 

Edited by sugarbowl

Posted

Lana herself uses the whole older men theme as gimmick I wouldn’t be surprised if It was a persona thought up or played up/off of by the record company to make her seem edgy and different from the normal standards of music that was coming out around the time she actual become “mainstream” and gained populiarity. She herself hasn’t been linked to any older men at least in a romantic way. So Simone is basing her personality on something that is completely contrusted to sell records. Good job 

Posted

Ohhh suddenly she’s graduated and going to start college, and suddenly she’s making bikinis again and selling them. Hey Simone nice to see that you’re lurking.

Posted (edited)

Lana herself uses the whole older men theme as gimmick I wouldn’t be surprised if It was a persona thought up or played up/off of by the record company to make her seem edgy and different from the normal standards of music that was coming out around the time she actual become “mainstream” and gained populiarity. She herself hasn’t been linked to any older men at least in a romantic way. So Simone is basing her personality on something that is completely contrusted to sell records. Good job 

she also doesn't even do that anymore. (lana with the daddy thing, i mean.) it's strange, until i heard of simone, i had never seen anyone else online who was that into, specifically, lana's lizzy grant days. i stan lana myself, and i actually really have a special relationship with her unreleased music and i thought nobody else appreciated that stuff like i did but simone takes it to the next level haha. 

i have to hand it to her, i am CRAZY jealous that she has lana's actual Ferrari jacket. i wonder how much she coughed up for that one, i always used to see the old photos of lana wearing it and thought it was such a dope jacket

Edited by lil mango

Posted

Ohhh suddenly she’s graduated and going to start college, and suddenly she’s making bikinis again and selling them. Hey Simone nice to see that you’re lurking.

Lmao doing that to spite people is such a terrible excuse. There’s a huge difference from being homeschooled online vs taking actual online college level courses, including adult education type programs. I can’t imagine her attending a four year university or community college. Imo she can very much use her instagram status and looks for success but is too caught up with spending money on random shit and making horrible life choices. I’m surprised she doesn’t even have a real sugar daddy, she could easily get one.

As for the Lana aesthetic, I agree with everyone who says Simone takes it too literal. Lana has even said that parts in “cola” were written the way they were because she thought they were funny at the time. Mind you, cola is one of the definitive songs for nymphets.

Posted

a few days ago she posted a picture of a dress from love & lemons that was $300 & asked her followers to buy it for her (i assumed she was half joking) but i guess someone actually did buy it for her.. only time will tell when she starts posting pictures in it 

3AB07C4E-3FDB-4B73-8A99-9189183B9A05.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I’ve followed Alida for a while until she started selling those flower bikinis. I guess that’s when I realized she was basically lying about how “hard” it is for her to make those bikinis. You can literally buy blank bikinis at walmart or order them on aliexpress for like $5.00 then head to Michael’s or Hobby Lobby and buy those artificial flower bouqets and pluck them off, then sew them onto the bikinis. I actually made one myself and it didn’t take me more than a day and I only spent $8.00. I think $50.00 is ridiculous, and me wanting one? Nah, I’ll make it myself for cheaper!

Another thing I wanted to touch on was the subject of her lips. It’s really obvious she uses some sort of lip plumper. There’s a video called “Somebody I used to know dance” and it revealed that her lips are not as big as she claims they are “naturally.”

122E2870-535A-4DAA-91C5-3E0159E424B2.thu

This also leads to the topic of her baby pictures. I heard from someone that she photoshops her lips on her baby pictures, and I went to see for myself. If you scroll down her account, you can find some. I attached the one where I thought had the more distinct proof of photoshop.

CE956498-FF40-4749-9FD1-566DA373DBB6.thu

I’ve used PS for a long time, so I can tell when something is photoshopped. This photo was on a computer or on another device. There are colored lines and pixels all around the photo that indicates this. She took the photo with her phone and photoshopped the lips.

4FD0AC27-8DC6-4691-AB2F-284166B49DE8.thu

Look closer, you can see that instead of the lines staying vertical, they look curved, in attempt of giving them a pouty look. So to everyone saying “My lips grew during puberty shut up,” explain how her lips were big as a baby, smaller as a 12 year old, and suddenly big now. That just doesn’t happen.

49631C3D-9F9B-44E1-BFAC-11929371459D.thu

I don’t hate her, what I do hate is people lying about themselves and not being 100% truthful to their fans. She clearly has insecurities and identity issues that lead her to do what she does, but it doesn’t mean she should try and impose this narrative that she’s this “perfect little angel” when she’s actually the opposite. She is a beautiful girl, but she does things that make her look really bad. She claims she needs help with money, but she goes off and buys more and more stuff because she feel like what she has isn’t enough. She’s “going to college,” but she uses all the money on dresses, knives, or whatever for her aesthetic. She thinks she’s original, but really, she’s just a carbon copy of Lana Del Rey, Marina, and Dollaganger and gets mad when other girls dress like that, as if somehow she’s the most worthy and entitled to the “original” style. Honestly hope she reads this.

Edited by nanokotya
Wrote “75” instead of “50”

Posted (edited)

what kills me is that she hot glues her flowers on the bikinis. like, i just can't even. needle and thread is a good deal cheaper than paying for hot glue refills tbh. it's BARELY even more work. 

also simone if you happen to be reading this, be careful with ketamine. do you, but k can and will absolutely wreck your urinary system and it's bad for your body if you do it too much. 

Edited by lil mango

Posted

Gotta get the creep money 

31806F2E-A107-485B-B2A5-6FAF9EDB0EA3.jpeg

Posted

Simone must be broke again she’s got her weekly “buy shoutouts” ad up 

if she put half the effort she puts into sneaking onto the internet to show off her latest personality and picking up hobbies to impress people, into her buisness maybe she could make some legitimate cash instead of begging tweens on Instagram for money. 

Posted

yall. I got the CandyLips lip plumper and after using it I immediately noticed how much my lips looked like simones. you know how her lips kind of curve outwards when you look at them from the side? I have to believe that if she didn’t get lip injections that she’s using something like this. My lips are tiny without using this btw. This would explain why her lips were very small in the past but suddenly huge. Then again I feel like it’d be such a burden to use this all the time because it only lasts less than 30 minutes. Hmm.

6862C69F-ABA9-4BFD-8464-69555A35C1F6.jpeg

35DDE485-73D1-4DBA-A5B9-FB21EE0BADBB.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Someone brought up the question in her live chat “how old is to old to date/marry” and she thought about it for couple seconds then proceeded to say “I would marry... 90?” And laughed and proceeded to tell the story about how after her grandmothers best friends wife died

(the man in question is apparently 93) she would hang around his house and help him out and just so “he didn’t have to be alone” (activities that included making wine and sleepovers.) And she went on to say how he was “handsome” “world word two Air Force woof hunk of a man” and she was fifteen-sixteen at the time and she “loved him, not kidding I really did”

and the story continues on to her explaining why she couldn’t go to this 90 year old mans birthday because apparently she had made such a BIG impact on him he wanted to give his house and a good portion of his money to her when he died and Simone couldn’t go because the daughter of said man wasn’t happy about

It and I mean who’s daughter would be? the fuck Simone. She goes on to call the daughter a bitch, followed by “but seriously if I had got that will that would have been amazing and he was like serious” there was a lot more she then got into talking about how you should “save yourself for the right person because then if there are any accidents (kids) they will be good (in context to her talking about demon children) I could go on but to be honest but with my level of disgust I’ll let someone else read into it.

that live was on the 28th of March sorry I didn’t post this sooner I figured someone else would have caught it but apparently not? Everyone in the chat was asking her to save that live but I guess she didn’t but I did notice all her saved lives are now gone from her ig? 

Edited by assvssins

Posted

I truly believe that there isn't anything worth hating on this girl for.  She is trying to make a living, is of legal age to make decisions for herself, and if you don't like her you don't have to continue to torture yourselves about issues that really don't concern you at all.  Simone is actually a girl I look up to and if you can't appreciate her don't you think leaving her be would be the best solution?  Just a suggestion.

Posted

I truly believe that there isn't anything worth hating on this girl for.  She is trying to make a living, is of legal age to make decisions for herself, and if you don't like her you don't have to continue to torture yourselves about issues that really don't concern you at all.  Simone is actually a girl I look up to and if you can't appreciate her don't you think leaving her be would be the best solution?  Just a suggestion.

No one on this thread is hating on her, it’s a gossip site and we criticise her behavior instead of enabling it like her perverted paedophilic followers. This thread has been dead for weeks and you are bringing it back to life. How do you sign into a gossip site and get  mad because the users gossip? Most of the time she’s called out on this thread it’s because it indeed affects others, we are not mean high school bullies who want your favorite egirl to cry.

Posted

“I look up to her therefore you guys can talk about her”

is basically what you’re saying.

now you might be trying to get points with Simone probably even told her “look I defended you uwuwuwuwu” 

doesn't make this thread invalid nor does it erase all of the shit she’s done and the possible things of the future. 

Now nobody has even spoken about her in a while so I’m wondering; just how desperate are you to get into her clique that you decided to post on here whitenighting just to make the thread active again. 

Which one of the nymphet Lana Del Rey wannabes are you? 

If you want to get in good with Simone how about instead of making a thread she’s been trying to kill active again, how about doing what all the other fan girls that kiss her ass do? Send her money and enable her!