• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1527 posts in this topic

Posted

I could be extremely wrong but I remember her saying that her ex forced her to give him head which still counts as rape I think. So that’s how she’s been raped but is still a virgin. I could be misremembering this entirely though and idk where and when she said that (pretty sure I read it on pull though lol)

Posted

I could be extremely wrong but I remember her saying that her ex forced her to give him head which still counts as rape I think. So that’s how she’s been raped but is still a virgin. I could be misremembering this entirely though and idk where and when she said that (pretty sure I read it on pull though lol)

I remember her saying that too.

She's probably playing up her character with the whole virginity thing. Unfortunately it's hard to imagine that she is one when she associates herself with these grown men who may provide her drugs and satisfy her age gap fetish.

Her face does look gaunt now :( Simone seems like the type of person to be super susceptible to drugs and you could really see it in her eyes, paired with her flaunting it. 

Posted

Bisexuality is like an aesthetic for them

trauma is their aesthetic as well 

Two things that should be taken seriously and never romanticized they just do it.

Someone’s sexuality is not your token for attention, Trauma is not your token for attention. Daddy issues are not your token for attention. 

Posted

The fact that she’s using mysterious skin which is a movie about child rape victims is absolutely disgusting, she used the scene main character was getting raped as well. I hate how people don’t give a single shit about her entire life being centred around pedophilia. If she was a male she would’ve been dragged for pedophilia but she’s constantly given passes because her fanbase are just the same. She disgusts me, I would be ashamed if I was her mother but then again she’s a product of two neonazis I doubt they even cared about her. She should use her money on therapy not drugs, she will look 30 in 2 years

Posted

i feel like saying something nice today so honestly i have to say her knife and sword tricks she's been showing off recently are pretty cool to me. i know nothing about sword or knife play but it's cool that she seems to have a legitimate interest in it 

Also notice how Simone calls herself a virgin but back in the day said her ex raped her when he kidnapped her? 

this is a small thing and i agree with everything else you said but i think someone should be able to still call themselves a virgin if they were raped, since it wasn't their choice. but that being said, i don't necessarily think it's true anyway because this past year she's been alluding to having sex with her bfs pretty heavily and then randomly every few months she's like oh i'm a virgin. like, do you, but mixed signals man. 

The fact that she’s using mysterious skin which is a movie about child rape victims is absolutely disgusting, she used the scene main character was getting raped as well. I hate how people don’t give a single shit about her entire life being centred around pedophilia. If she was a male she would’ve been dragged for pedophilia but she’s constantly given passes because her fanbase are just the same. She disgusts me, I would be ashamed if I was her mother but then again she’s a product of two neonazis I doubt they even cared about her. She should use her money on therapy not drugs, she will look 30 in 2 years

yes!!! i saw her post about it on instagram and my jaw actually dropped IRL. mysterious skin is seriously dark shit. natural born killers and whatever being your aesthetic is fine but that's just way too far and so gross 

Posted

She’s a product of everything she consumes in the media.  She has some serious identity issues to the point where if Lana wasn’t a thing where or who would she be today. If anything she could be useful as a social experiment, how trying to turn your life into an aesthetic can lead you to lose yourself. She tries to become to product of every man she’s with by taking up there interest and hobbies I mean that alone should say a lot about the fact she has no real identity and probably can’t think for herself. She’s the ultimate sheep. And this whole Lana aesthetic on its own glamorizes some dangerous behaviour no wonder she thinks it’s “cool” she can’t think for herself. I hope one day when she’s older she can come to her senses and try to become her own person with own values and morals but as long as she has everyone else in her life directing her and dictating her actions by the people ( yes men) in her life and a good point for why she doesn’t or won’t date guys her own age is because they won’t deal with the way she acts. It’s the same thing for men who date younger women, they don’t know any better so they can be taken advantage more easily. 

Posted

Does anyone before noticed that Madison Beer is following her on instagram and leaving comments under her photos? 

Screenshot_20190302-233145~01.png

Posted

Does anyone before noticed that Madison Beer is following her on instagram and leaving comments under her photos? 

Screenshot_20190302-233145~01.png

she’s probably seen Simone on the same expose pages as herself. 

Posted (edited)

Exactly like I said in my previous post. She can’t think for herself

646F5ADA-3C8A-46D1-BE18-C92D9AD43D11.thu

Edited by assvssins

Posted

Exactly like I said in my previous post. She can’t think for herself

646F5ADA-3C8A-46D1-BE18-C92D9AD43D11.thu

Ugh i’m a lana stan myself but i hate it when others who clearly only listened to the btd/paradise era and nothing from ultraviolence onwards spew this type of stuff. Lana isn’t innocent for romanticizing daddy issues but a lot of her songs from that time were based off of experiences she had as a young woman in the music industry and her drinking problems as a teen. It took her a while but she worked hard and imo bettered her music beyond the lolita cliches. She’s so far past that era lmao.

Funny tho Lana’s current aesthetic is seventies california inspired and Simone hasn’t really picked up on that.

Posted

^ same I’ve listen to Lana off an on since we were born to die, and if you take a public look at some of the men Lana has been with since gaining fame they have all been reasonable close to her age? She seems stuck and the only person she can blame it on is this earlies 2013-2015 Lana which in it self is based off in inaccurate representation of her as an artist and person because she’s assuming.  I still blame her (Lana) and she who will not be named (Melanie Martinez) for this whole Lolita daddy fetish jump off. All I’m saying is don’t preach a lifestyle you think is accurate when in reality that lifestyle has been proven to been false. And don’t blame or claim fakes based like on a celebrity persona.  

Posted

On time with the 60s aesthetic right after it’s pointed out she only focuses on nymphet era Lana 

5AB27F0E-752C-465D-82B2-4678172C669B.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Her “fans” “friends” “desperate  like minded girls who think follows or likes on social media matter enough to buy them” need to stop giving her money. A) she’s buying shoes and drugs with it so good job “supporting” her and b) some of these people paying for shout outs are actual kids. She’s exploiting them 

Edited by assvssins

Posted

It’s sad. She seems like she is just an empty shell of a person. She doesn’t really have a personality as she changes and adapts to suit whoever she’s trying to please (whether that be her fans or various men). Everything just feels like an act. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have a real life, normal conversation with her - when all Simone cares about is ~ lana, daddies, motels, drugs, knives, luna etc~.  Sorry Simone but liking Lana Del Rey isn’t a personality trait.

I’m still baffled that she isn’t really doing anything with her life. I get that she’s young but most people her age are in school or at least have a part time job. She has neither. She talks about loving life and going to jujitsu classes (which her $15 shoutouts probably paid for) and playing with blades but like....she can’t just do that for the rest of her life? It really feels like she’s regressing. She doesn’t know who she is and is grasping at anything to stay relevant.