• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1498 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess since she’s 18 now, we can’t criticise her for the things she does. She seems broken and I guess she’ll realise (when she’s single at 30 with 4 kids with no fathers) that she fucked up. I pity her. Send in the clowns. 

Posted

i just feel really bad for her tbh 

349D38A8-5CD7-4196-8539-249DCF8CB1D0.png

Posted

she couldn’t try more to be lizzy grant era lana del rey more than this

also ketamine could send her into psychosis, it’s actually reported in many ketamine users and ketamine-dependent patients 

alida sweetie your life isn’t iconic in a tragic way, it’s just tragic. you’re so young doing drugs like mdma and ketamine and dating a pedophile. wish she’ll give up on the whole ‘nymphete/lana del rey/lolita’ lifestyle, she’s actually a really pretty girl

Posted

I thinks she’s addicted to negativity.

addicted to bad situations and decisions.

I don’t think she could live a life without being the damsel in distress.

I don’t think she WANTS to live a normal life.

Nothing about her has ever been original; her whole life has been based on someone else’s.

Her guardians allowed this and never let her grow up to find herself without pushing herself into mimicking someone.

when she first got her lip fillers she was copying Marilyn Monroe, Than went on to wanting to be Angelina Jolie’s characters, Than Lana Del Rey, than Nicole Dollanganger with the whole “trailer trash hillbilly princess” phase and now she wants to be Lizzy Grant era (Lolita Gangster) type shit.

Her whole life is about being someone else.

she can’t pick between being cute, being gangster, being a drug addict, being boogie, or being trailer trash.

She can’t decide if she want to be a pure virtuous innocent Virgin 

or a sexually liberated, naughty, “nymphet”

she contradicts her claims either each action.

She doesn’t know who she is, or maybe she does and she doesn’t want to be who she is.

Posted

She has serious identity issues 

Posted

Longgg time luker here..

I can’t be the only one who finds it sketchy that for months she has been selling clothes and shoutouts for “money to move” yet here she is now buying swords, blades, mdma and ketamine? Like is that what she’s using her followers money for? 

She doesn’t seem to be moving anytime soon. She would always shit-talk her dad but then is perfectly happy to just leech off of him for a place to live when she wants to?

This girl will not survive in the real world. If all she does is play with swords, walk her dog and awkwardly dance/lip sync to lana on camera she’s really not gonna cope with adult life. She’s stuck in this weird fantasy and I’m worried for her but at the same time I cannot get behind the constant lies and manipulation.

Posted

Longgg time luker here..

I can’t be the only one who finds it sketchy that for months she has been selling clothes and shoutouts for “money to move” yet here she is now buying swords, blades, mdma and ketamine? Like is that what she’s using her followers money for? 

She doesn’t seem to be moving anytime soon. She would always shit-talk her dad but then is perfectly happy to just leech off of him for a place to live when she wants to?

This girl will not survive in the real world. If all she does is play with swords, walk her dog and awkwardly dance/lip sync to lana on camera she’s really not gonna cope with adult life. She’s stuck in this weird fantasy and I’m worried for her but at the same time I cannot get behind the constant lies and manipulation.

yep she uses the whole sympathy card to get extra money when her bikinis aren’t selling, the whole trend lost its appeal and now they’re no longer selling like hot cakes. So now she has to do shoutouts and other methods, she might just be deciding to move with her overage boyfriends (since there’s more than one clearly) whichever allows her is my best guess, because if she does move out by herself she’d need a more stable job and actually need to be responsible and can’t buy whatever she wants. She has no experience at all and can’t legallu put down her online store (she doesn’t pay taxes through and now she’s 18 and can’t get away with that) so it’ll be HARD to find a job in major Floridian cities without any experience at 18 she also stopped attending high school and says she’s “doing home schooling” but it’s taking a lot longer than it should. If she wanted a job she’d have to play down her whole get up and work at a fast food store because retail stores require 2 years experience in Florida if you’re 18 and above.

she would have to work full time to make enough money to be stable if she’d move out, she’d be away all day and unable to care for her dog, take time to get online, and isn’t very good at communicating with people either. For a DECENT apartment in Miami? 900-1200 in rent than the bills would be important too. She’d need furniture, stock the food and she’d also need a car AND a license or at least a permit which she doesn’t have. Her friends around her are all grown ups that already have their lives situated and wouldn’t be roommates with her because they most definitely have their own places. 

She’d also have to pay pet rent and fees.

She’d have to purchase everything for Luna 

She would have to keep Luna’s vaccines and vet visits consistent which cost money and most likely need a vehicle to get there.

Simone would have to basically sell all her overpriced clothing and belongings as well since she wouldn’t have time to wear them, she’d need an appropriate outfit for a job interview, they’ll already be turnt away from the fact that she has no proper education, proper experience, and if she doesn’t dress appropriately or do her make up or anything appropriately she’ll be turnt away.

she has no professionalism.

She has no way of moving out by herself without actually taking care of the basics, the necessities.

she knows that, which is why she uses her money to buy $60-$120 clothing as well as $200 worth of junk she will abandon when they no longer entertain her.

She could easily use that money to get a permit, save up for a cheap car, use to get a GED diploma, or ANYTHING beneficial for her life in the long run. 

She could have done this LONG ago when she was making tons of money during her bikini selling phase. 

$60-$80 per piece?

thousands of people purchasing?

what happened to all that money?

Posted (edited)

Um she really thinks getting the cops called on her is iconic? It's not like she was doing anything radical. I would assume whoever called put together the worst possible scenario based on the fact that a young woman and a big dog were together in a sketchy place, perhaps around sketchy people. If that's what they thought then it's not a good look on her, and that person may have possibly thought that potential harm could've been done to a dog.

Edited by Dream Girl
spelling!

Posted (edited)

I think alot of good points were made. Nobody should be giving her money. She was obviously lurking because she posted dumb dancing videos right after trying to sell her stuff flipping off the camera.  She has identity issues for sure, it seems like she either copies her idols or whatever man she's currently involved with. Even recently her current martial arts weapons/eckart tolle wannabe phase is adopted because one of her current men (the one feeding her ketamine and mdma) wants to be a judo/spiritual guru.  It's that zenseven pedophile 40 year old. And she definetly has no plan for the future other than just looking for a desperate man to leech onto and move in with. She literally just posted a picture of herself in his house bragging it was the "house" at the end of the rainbow . My boyfriend takes psychology and looked at her page and says he would probably guess she could be diagnosed "histrionic personality disorder" and if you Google that I'd say it's a VERY accurate description of Simone. Girls got issues.

Someone mentioned how she has a virgin/whore confusion. I think it's funny that she is making posts about being mad in love, and how she's her man's little ninja boo, and how in the past she claims she's so loyal to her man and daddy's girl. It's like though shes not fooling anybody, she's had about 3 or 4 boyfriends since October. She apparently was with the man from her blood vile who she claims to have been with forever that gave her hickies , then it was the native guy, then it was the guy paying for her hotel and trip for her birthday, then lately it's been this zenseven dude, and then it's like bich you LITERALLY got exposed JUST LAST WEEK the whole time sending love messages for atleast the past couple months to ripper to shreds begging for him back and getting rejected because even he didn't want her problems anymore. Now she's "in love" again with this rion guy. Girl its not love, is probably just the ecstacy you're taking. 

Either @zense7en is blind as hell and getting played, hasn't caught on she's involved with other old men or is desperate enough for an open relationship and  doesn't mind her with other guys as long as he can get his daddy pedophile fix (he's obviously into the age play thing daddy thing and has been grooming her) and she gets her free stuff.  She posted this daddy's girl pic yesterday and looks pretty off and sickly unattractive

Screenshot_2019-02-20-20-27-38.png

Edited by sugarbowl
wrote some in Spanish by accident

Posted

Yep she’s clearly taking drugs again.

her dark circles are coming back and her skin quality is depleting. 

Shes starting to look like her meth days

a few months later she’s gonna say “I’ve never done ketamine those are rumors!”

just like she did with the meth.

she forgets what she post, she tries to put on a new persona but evidence will always pile up.

with all her drug use she won’t be able to find a job especially when they look up her name and find all the shit she’s been involved with and further more.

She just seems to tumble down and break herself more and more.

she seemed to be doing better and getting her shit together but that stopped maybe it never even started.

all I see now is her trying to do that whole Bonnie and Clyde shit and end up killing her “abusive” father and going on the run

It’s the same shit as other stories similar to this.

Teen girl doing drugs, older men, victim complex, ends up having the boyfriend kill the parent or guardian for a thrill because “bad azz “

gets caught and plays victim.

Also notice how Simone calls herself a virgin but back in the day said her ex raped her when he kidnapped her? 

The one where she had a news story and everything?

with how quick she is to be a victim and call her own father abusive, and how her stories change all the time I’m questioning if her kidnapping story was true and if it went down the way she said it did. He forced her into his car and stuff.

when the ex’s new girlfriend came on here mentioned that Simone kept trying to keep in contact with him well this is proven that she does do this behavior with Ripper_to_shreds and Angelina that one time when she cut her off and than forced her friendship back.

shes known for hitchhiking for fun, for spending time with drug addicts, Nazis, gang bangers, and pedophiles, all very her victim complex and damsel in distress complex.

She changes her stories to be a victim

she was a Neo Nazi and when she got cornered for it?

”My ex was a neo Nazi and forced me to be with him and his friends!”

that didn’t explain why she posted the racist shit on her account and spent time personally with Brooke another neo Nazi. It also doesn’t explain why she keeps dating neo Nazis and Nazi sympathizers. 

She is clearly a drug addict and associates with drug addicts.

gets confronted?

”I NEVER DONE DRUGS ONLY CIGGIES AND COCAINE DONT TRY IT BABES THEIR GROSS!”

yet so much evidence that’s SHE posted herself on her account before her new persona of her being in methlabs and now doing ketamine and continues doing cigarettes and probably more.

she bragged about taking lewd Polaroid photos with hitchhikers in that motel where she has the cash and guns.

the fact that she has a gun in general is crazy with how unstable and narcissistic she is.

she lies about her relationships.

she did the lesbian angle to appeal to her old pervert audience and still does that angle any time she gets, she doesn’t show photos of her boyfriend because there’s too many to count and she knows she couldn’t pass on that innocent persona anymore if she did that.

she bounces from being a virgin to being a sexual being and constantly making videos pulling her skirts up and dancing provocatively.

I can’t helo but question everything she does and says now because it’ll always change.

notice she will speak on anything we say here but she never spoke on her exes gf exposing her in the thread before, or ripper to shreds. 

She will speak on any and everything but not when someone who personally spoke to her and possibly has a bunch of receipts on her comes out and down talks her. She goes quiet.

it makes me wonder if they have more than what they say on her and if they’ll ever release stuff on her. I could only imagine what she says or does outside her “pure” personality on Instagram. Remember when she tried to sell those Native American spirit animal anklets? Also when she chastised natives for eating and hunting and basically dismissed them and called them horrible people? Shocking how she’s now dating a Native American huh?

Posted

> pull mentions the lack of keywestkitten 

> alida posts about it

FA74AAA6-E76E-4F34-8C18-53DD30133DCE.jpeg

1E68F8CA-9205-4E41-B9DF-35D877E6BC9C.jpeg

Posted

> pull mentions the lack of keywestkitten 

> alida posts about it

FA74AAA6-E76E-4F34-8C18-53DD30133DCE.jpeg

1E68F8CA-9205-4E41-B9DF-35D877E6BC9C.jpeg

She doesn't even have a designated work space, she just does it on the floor lol. So professional.

Posted

Hey Simone since you can mention your bikini line how about you talk about your home schooling? 

What happened with that?

what about all that money your fans gave you to move out that you spent on clothing that you end up reselling because you wear them one time?

what about clearing up how many “daddies” you have?

also why don’t you talk about how that expose page has all your pre lip filler photos yet you were “born” with full lips?

Can you explain why your lip size balloons and decreases so significantly?

can you also explain why you have a reacurring bump on the top of your lip each time you lips look freshly plumped? You know the one that every other person gets when they get lip injections?

Can you also explain why you haven’t gotten a job yet since you’re always begging for money to move out?

explain why you keep buying expensive clothing and junk like swords and knives from amazon?

You’re 18, imagine if your dad found out all the shit you’ve been saying about him online?

Do you know how many people wish they were in your position to be able to stay at home with their parents when they turn legal age and be able to work make money and be stable enough to move? A lot don’t have that, a lot had to grow up before hand and work as a teen in order to survive when they turnt 18. You live in Miami, a VERY expensive place to live, but also a very easy place to find a job. Maybe nothing luxurious because you have no prior experience but just a part time job as a fast food place is a good start. Save up for a GED test so you can be done with schooling, Save up for your permit testing and for the permit in general, save up for a car, start spending your money in a smart way only necessities and every now and than something nice for yourself. Simone a lot of people want to see you grow up and not turn into a caricature in a Lana Del Rey song. Don’t want you to end up like Anna Nicole Smith either, you wont be able to live this life for much longer Simone you should have finished school already you’d have been a senior last year if you were in regular school and you’d have been free this year with a diploma and all, get a job, you know the bikini money isn’t lasting you anymore it’s no longer appealing to the masses, people aren’t going to be paying for shout outs much longer, and people are gonna start catching on to your whole “I need to move give me money and I’ll use it to buy clothes” scheme. Those men you’re with? They’re not gonna support you for long either, most of them can hardly pay for themselves and clearly have issues if no women their age are attracted to them, they won’t be able to fund for you, Luna, or any other baggage. You’ll lost your youth, you won’t be appealing to them anymore, especially with the road you’re going with drugs. Start now, grow up and do something with your life before you’re so deep in there’s no fixing it. 

Posted

I actually like her a lot, but didn‘t she once say that James took her virginity? :(

I‘m just so confused of what to think of this situation:/

Posted

If having cops called on someone is iconic then I’m a living icon after all these visits caused by too loud music at the party. Thx girl, now I know how world works.