• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1522 posts in this topic

Posted

. I'm glad I deleted my messages to him because he's posting up stuff from people trying to contact him. So many questions though lol. Why is she still contacting him if he hates her so much and also when she always talks about currently having some other boyfriend 20+ years older than her? I'm still confused too. ..have they actually met in person and were dating or is this an Internet thing only? 

Screenshot_2019-02-14-12-57-13.png

LMAOOO “you’re too young” says the dude who’s arguing about a chick that was underaged when they met.

and it’s funny he’s trying to act like he himself isn’t a whole ass pedophile

and clearly he hasn’t been blocking her like he’s saying he has. 

Hes trying to be a victim when he’s a sexual predator that had no business being with a minor and than getting upset because “she won’t leave me alone ;-;”

sir you’re in your mid 30s, maybe get off social media if you can’t get away from a teenager.

Posted (edited)

. I'm glad I deleted my messages to him because he's posting up stuff from people trying to contact him. So many questions though lol. Why is she still contacting him if he hates her so much and also when she always talks about currently having some other boyfriend 20+ years older than her? I'm still confused too. ..have they actually met in person and were dating or is this an Internet thing only? 

Screenshot_2019-02-14-12-57-13.png

You’re not supposed to contact flakes. I hope none of you contact him. It’s 1) against the rules and 2) only feeds into the attention he so desperately needs. If anything just report him for his engagement with minors among numerous other ToS he’s gone against on instagram. Don’t talk to him personally please. It’s also not safe considering he’s basically a groomer. 

Edited by rich
more to say.

Posted

More people are now exposing Simone now apparently and now it’s speculated she got a nose job along with her lip injections 

7AD057C5-5435-4BA0-9A76-A1A9EA0C749D.jpeg

F6BFDD9A-1BC7-4810-8202-C2616DBBA746.jpeg

Gonna dump some photos here from her pre lip injection days and also proved that her lips in her baby photos are altered (that one where she takes the photo from her phone screen from a computer screen to make it bad quality and hide any blurs) as there’s photos from when she’s younger included.

just posting these here in case that account get deleted somehow.

4AA8C8AD-D175-4556-9085-82F8AB46051D.jpeg

46D395D2-1E49-48C2-AB31-FBE90D3DCC8E.jpeg

BAF5B868-2A74-4419-9FBA-7ABE56F6F4D4.jpeg

45F59958-2E8D-4ECD-A865-1AEB67716564.jpeg

C5BE9DC3-0AE1-4908-8AE8-01BF6F3B21C8.jpeg

7F4E9AB1-EC3A-4E84-A99B-3AC8F899AB47.jpeg

Posted

It’s so jarring that there’s such recent obvious childhood photos of her up too. She’s so obviously a kid, her page and relationships are incredibly disturbing. The adults in her life all failed her.

Posted

if she posts that fucking hotel room guns picture set one more fucking time i swear to christ.

Everything about him is disgusting and I agree with everything said but I also want to point out how he calls her a slut. The drama happened between them when she was a minor so he goes and calls a minor a slut? That’s so fucking pedophilic and demeaning. This guy must have like no brain at all he’s such a dumbass for letting himself feel like this 

i can't pick a side tbh they both seem like very troubled people. I wonder if the old guy she's been claiming to be dating the last couple years is involved in this circus also.  I'm glad I don't have this type drama in my life. Yes he seems like a asshole and shouldn't probably be calling her a slut on social media. Then again if you look at her most recent post of her atrocious over used hotel pics I don't think she really cares. 

Screenshot_2019-02-14-14-04-50~01.png

Screenshot_2019-02-14-14-04-45~01.png

Posted

i can't pick a side tbh they both seem like very troubled people. I wonder if the old guy she's been claiming to be dating the last couple years is involved in this circus also.  I'm glad I don't have this type drama in my life. Yes he seems like a asshole and shouldn't probably be calling her a slut on social media. Then again if you look at her most recent post of her atrocious over used hotel pics I don't think she really cares. 

Screenshot_2019-02-14-14-04-50~01.png

Screenshot_2019-02-14-14-04-45~01.png

don’t forget this was taken when she was with drug addicts and these aren’t the only photos she took, just the only Instagram friendly ones, she was bragging about this earlier this year when she was bragging about how she printed out naughty photos at cvs on the day of these photos

Posted

He lives in Canada and she talked about getting a passport in the other screenshot you posted so it looks like it was only an online thing. He probably slid into her dm's when they first interacted and saw that he was an old guy with some qualities she liked then became intrigued. He was 36 and apparently turned 37 before her 18th birthday, I only know this since an account who claimed to know him pm'ed me months ago and that person said he treats women like shit in general too. I was confused as well because I thought he was her "guitar teacher" but I'm guessing their "lessons" took place over skype. His immaturity from all this is really telling. Typical pedophile trying to feel victimized after learning he's not special.

This whole thing just disgustingly mimics Lolita. Simone hasn't posted anything on her main ig since these exchanges took place.

Posted

2C65FEAB-246A-4127-B6D7-6004B6FCCD27.thuB73A7313-CA63-405C-931B-3412DE941A1A.thu

I find it disgusting how she’s still trying to be this innocent teenage girl when she has talked about her sex life several times. I hate how she gets away with sexualizing the image of underaged girls all the time.

AACD1F62-EF57-49BA-8EA8-DDB85EA69931.thu

Im posting this one just incase she acts like her “daddy” 🤮 is not a pedophile for dating her when she was underaged

Posted (edited)

I feel like she needs some serious therapy and guidance. It’s been said before that all the adults in her life failed her, I believe that, but she’s soon gonna get to that age where that becomes an old excuse. She needs to face some demons. I’ve been there. I believe she’s experienced trauma, she’s basically been groomed and pedos latch on to her.  But continuing down the same path doing the same things aren’t going to help her. She needs a professional, or even a well adjusted friend at this point to guide her. I do have empathy for this girl, I think she seeks out love in all the wrong places and it’s hard to watch. Idk I kind of root for her to do better 

Edited by Aisha Qandisha

Posted (edited)

Ok so about that rippertoshreds guy or whatever, since he lives in Canada and him and simone’s relationship was most likely long distance, I feel like him getting so angry about her is even more stupid. Like boy it was long distance with someone you haven’t even met, that’s barely even a real relationship. He’s acting like a teenager instead of an adult. He’s also the dumb one for trusting someone he barely knew 

edit: as you can tell I really hate this guy lmao

Edited by Poutine
Wanted to add this

Posted (edited)

this is kind of a small thing and it's kinda old, but did anyone see a couple weeks ago she posted on instragram about how she went to the post office to mail packages and took luna with her and a worker got mad and told her to leave. she was all pouting because she "always brings luna" and "no one cared before" because she's a good dog but like.... it's cool that no one cared before, but have some common sense, most EVERY public place wouldn't allow dogs unless they're your certified service animal and you just got LUCKY that nobody yelled at you til now. 

side note tho: luna is a BEAUTIFUL dog and seems like a very good girl and i'm so jealous lol. although i have my doubts that she's actually "a wolf", she just looks like a husky to me. then again i've never owned a dog so i don't know much about them. anyway, i could have sworn that when she first started posting pics with luna that she said she was watching her for a friend, now i guess she's simone's dog? not sure what happened with that...

Edited by lil mango
couple typos/clarity thingz

Posted

side note tho: luna is a BEAUTIFUL dog and seems like a very good girl and i'm so jealous lol. although i have my doubts that she's actually "a wolf", she just looks like a husky to me. then again i've never owned a dog so i don't know much about them. anyway, i could have sworn that when she first started posting pics with luna that she said she was watching her for a friend, now i guess she's simone's dog? not sure what happened with that...

Luna is a husky, not even a wolf dog she’s probably kidding when she calls her a wolf because no one is stupid enough to believe that a husky is a wolf. She was raising her and I don’t think she mentioned why but her friend gave her to her or smh. It’s a good thing she has luna since she seems to always be outside during the night. However don’t huskies hate hot weather? It was mentioned before in this thread 

Posted

Luna is a husky, not even a wolf dog she’s probably kidding when she calls her a wolf because no one is stupid enough to believe that a husky is a wolf. She was raising her and I don’t think she mentioned why but her friend gave her to her or smh. It’s a good thing she has luna since she seems to always be outside during the night. However don’t huskies hate hot weather? It was mentioned before in this thread 

yeah they do. i've seen people who live in southern states/hot areas post pics of their huskies shoving their faces in the fridge during summers as if it's soooo cute and quirky but the truth is the dog is probably legitimately overheated cause they're used to being in the snow and supposed to be in colder climates. 

Posted

No one:

Simone’s pedophile ex: GoSsip PAGE

Posted

2C65FEAB-246A-4127-B6D7-6004B6FCCD27.thuB73A7313-CA63-405C-931B-3412DE941A1A.thu

I find it disgusting how she’s still trying to be this innocent teenage girl when she has talked about her sex life several times. I hate how she gets away with sexualizing the image of underaged girls all the time.

AACD1F62-EF57-49BA-8EA8-DDB85EA69931.thu

Im posting this one just incase she acts like her “daddy” 🤮 is not a pedophile for dating her when she was underaged

these questions seem forced